PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 30, 08:34:06

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
0 Members and 6 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 149 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE  (Read 586346 times)
Lhop
ARR!

View Profile
TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
« Reply #510 on: 2007 April 07, 23:07:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TSR really does suck ass...I remember I looked for stuff there a while ago, and everything there was awful.  Fifty thousand recolors of the same crappy top, and it's so hard to find anything good there because they put so much sub-par shit up.  It's sorta like the exchange, but more evil.
I was upset to see that Sims2Sisters went to TSR, because I liked a couple of their hairstyles.
AnneBonny
ARR!

Currently doubting your existance

View Profile
« Reply #511 on: 2007 April 08, 21:10:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Hecubus"
Gee, AnneBonny, tell us how you REALLY feel. Don't hold back now!

I'd be a rich person at the moment if I had a dollar for every instance someone un-originally commented that line. Alas it isn't to be therefore I opt to open up my own paysite(blargh). AnneBonny's treasure trove complete with the poke your sharp sticks at Atwa section. Donate now to this worthy cause. I need to fund my hostal take over of the TSR world. It's already happening as we speak. I'm IN the private FA doors! :wink:

TSR takes quantity over quality any day. That much is apparent with the craptastic patterns and rainbow colors blinding visitors monitors with every update. It'll never change so long as morons continue downloading the sets  and subscribing to that hellhole.

“Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.”
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #512 on: 2007 April 08, 23:22:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

sounds a great paysite, where's the paypal button? I have my credit card and sharp pointy stick at the ready!

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #513 on: 2007 April 09, 15:02:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "sherrie_sim"
she does nothing like egyptian and nothing like the FREE and UN-UGLY and credible looking egyptian sets you can get at http://www.tarox4sims2.de

Hey, thanks for the link. Some gorgeous stuff there.  :wink:

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
LDE
Landlubber

disillusioned miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #514 on: 2007 April 11, 03:09:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

[quote="AnneBonny
 Do not ever forget for a moment you are all speaking of an incredibly stupid person.  A person that emits more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. In other words don't expect her to come up with anything remotely intelligent. Afterall the clever ideas suggested in the previous posts actually require talent...[/quote]

But lets not forget that stupid is, in it's own right, an art form...perhaps the only truly talented part of this woman IS her stupidity.  :wink:

*back to lurking and laughing*
PutanginaMo
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #515 on: 2007 April 11, 07:40:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I will not be suprised to see TSR be burned down. (coz its very soon).
About the FA's leaving, Select artists added. and all that.......

I have a question....... Does all the Artists and FA's in TSR know the booty directory?!?

If they know, why would they just stop submitting thier creation?

Pls. Enlighten me.!
 :idea:
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #516 on: 2007 April 11, 11:28:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"
I always wonder why the Asswa stuff has sand coloured everything - that is soooo boring.  Tutankhamun's mask isn't goddamned sand coloured - they liked their lapis lazuli, their gold, all those yummy colours - where the hell are they?  And not just lime green african knockoffs.

DONT GIVE HER IDEAS! do you really want to see the return of her 'glowing block green' collection (example in members board - ugly creations thread) AGHHH

hate to say "I told you so..." (released to the paying public today)

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #517 on: 2007 April 11, 12:00:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:shock: Atwa is really that sad?!

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #518 on: 2007 April 11, 12:22:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, but that's STILL lime green African knockoffs - not the deep rich and often garish colours used by the Egyptians.  She has so many damn things in lime green (which is my least favourite colour) - when does one see any photos of ancient Egyptian lime green?

Those sorts of colours are currently used in other African countries for dresses etc. - very popular colour there - but not in Egypt, even today.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #519 on: 2007 April 11, 12:30:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, but that's STILL lime green African knockoffs - not the deep rich and often garish colours used by the Egyptians.  She has so many damn things in lime green (which is my least favourite colour) - when does one see any photos of ancient Egyptian lime green?.

When one wears glasses which have lime green lenses   :lol:

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Phelim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #520 on: 2007 April 11, 21:16:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, but that's STILL lime green African knockoffs - not the deep rich and often garish colours used by the Egyptians.  She has so many damn things in lime green (which is my least favourite colour) - when does one see any photos of ancient Egyptian lime green?

You don't.  But you have people, like her, that see something... be it a culture, a style, whatever... and think, "Wow, this is fantastic.  But... if only they weren't so fond of [insert something here].  Well, I can still enjoy this if I make a few minor changes.

I recall reading an HP fanfic where Hermione was a descendant of Slytherin, and a vampire, and the second she was resorted into Slytherin, changed the house colours (I think to blue and black).  I remember thinking, WTF!?
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #521 on: 2007 April 11, 21:26:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, but jeez, call it Ethiopian style for Christs sake.

That's the reason I don't read HP fanfic - cause all my life I'd be going what the fuck?  I prefer semi-solid theories based in the books.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #522 on: 2007 April 11, 22:57:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know anything about lime green being particular of any culture, but I know Anita's an idiot, so I'll leave it at that.

As for HP fics, some AU can be very well done. However, stories that completely disregard JK's writing and don't call themselves AU get on my nerves.
Also, I never read any fanfic about the "Golden Trio", AU or not. I prefer reading stuff about characters you don't spend the entire time going, "You're out of character!", "You'd NEVER say that in the books!", "Wait a minute! That didn't happen!", "You're a BOY in the books!" and my personal favourite, "Er, WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU IN THIS STORY?!"
For example, Harry gets a new girlfriend who is out of a cartoon show. Don't laugh, it happens.
It's like the complete opposite of that Josie in the Pussycats movie quote: "Why are you here?" "I'm here because I was in the comic book."

I'll shut up now, because otherwise this'll be properly WOTA. ^^

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #523 on: 2007 April 11, 23:58:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, but jeez, call it Ethiopian style for Christs sake.

That's the reason I don't read HP fanfic - cause all my life I'd be going what the fuck?  I prefer semi-solid theories based in the books.

Nit wit and Ethiopian style don't go well together. I actually like that color. It doesn't seem too very bright and might look well in a room with pale yellow and green things.

Edit: Did I mean Nit Nit or was I right with Nit wit ? :wink:

Ink
« Reply #524 on: 2007 April 12, 06:41:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hate to say "I told you so..." (released to the paying public today)

That's almost as bad as her set of belly dancer outfits that showed no belly what-so-ever.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 149 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: