PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 22:37:31

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 149 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE  (Read 585601 times)
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
« Reply #480 on: 2007 April 05, 22:44:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The reasoning behind this is probably that the person has 'sold' those items to TSR and still recieves money for those.

the payment is from 10 bucks for 10.000 with 250 max, to fixed wages up to 500 dollars, depending on what an artist can do. Maybe more if the artist is worth it.

Inactive
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #481 on: 2007 April 05, 23:55:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Nouk"
The reasoning behind this is probably that the person has 'sold' those items to TSR and still recieves money for those.

the payment is from 10 bucks for 10.000 with 250 max, to fixed wages up to 500 dollars, depending on what an artist can do. Maybe more if the artist is worth it.

the max was increased to $500 early this year.

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #482 on: 2007 April 06, 01:14:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "sherrie_sim"

hey atwa, does this post mean I get another death threat from you in my guest book ?.....oooh goodie, you are sooo brave  Tongue )

I saw that and I loved the way you handled it :lol: They must be scared shitless!

sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #483 on: 2007 April 06, 02:05:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"

hey atwa, does this post mean I get another death threat from you in my guest book ?.....oooh goodie, you are sooo brave  Tongue )

I saw that and I loved the way you handled it :lol: They must be scared shitless!

yea I deleted most of them and banned most of her ip's so she sent some of her little 'wannabe FA' friends, soooo I decided to leave up the last one and type some reports!  :twisted:

RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #484 on: 2007 April 06, 02:58:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"

yea I deleted most of them and banned most of her ip's so she sent some of her little 'wannabe FA' friends, soooo I decided to leave up the last one and type some reports!  :twisted:

Well I really like your site and those comments are amusing rather then threatening :lol: TSR is a little sore at losing you? Maybe atwa is messing with you because she knows she made  a mistake and thomas is chewing her out for it?

sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #485 on: 2007 April 06, 04:58:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I doubt it, they didnt like me very much since I turned down the SA position, (after the rebellion) it shown Thom-ass I wasn't a TSR puppet. next time, he gave me the SA without asking  Tongue

Y'know what the most hilarious thing is? - minutes, and I mean MINUTES after I posted the "hey atwa, does this post mean I get another death threat from you " comment, my web counter picked up her ip on my site, guess she was heading straight for the guestbook again! LOL I range banned her ip off the guest book so I guess she was disappointed! for her to have seen this so quickly she must spend more time on here than we do LMAO. its really sad if she finds how ugly we find her and her creations such avid reading! She's always been more than obscessed with this place.

Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #486 on: 2007 April 06, 09:25:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I would be, if someone posted a huge thread about me an my site XD I'd stalk you everywhere, even the moon!

That's how most women are, lol. They can't keep away if they know someone talks about them.

What most women don't do however, is leave death threats  :oops:

Inactive
darkangel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #487 on: 2007 April 06, 09:36:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wait uuuuhhh I would vote for Hilary, too, if I were an american citizen (sp?), I mean, who else...a Republican dude?...and I saw Legally Blonde, too (when I was 15).  :roll:

LOL anyway that site is funny.  :lol:

pescado's fangirl*

sharing the free love, no hidden catch, no strings attached...just free love
<3
Shotgun Mary
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #488 on: 2007 April 06, 11:04:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok . . so I couldn't sleep and I became delirous. So I did this
http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/atwa/comments/?blogID=3365

I'm not sure why. But its funny.

lways remember: Do not meddle in the business of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with catsup.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #489 on: 2007 April 06, 11:18:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ROFL! Take a screenie! It might die!

EDIT: I did it. Didn't want it to go away.

On another subject: Egyptian rubbish bins. Why oh why?

And why do we want you to make a restaurant, misguided-love?

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #490 on: 2007 April 06, 11:25:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I doubt it, they didnt like me very much since I turned down the SA position, (after the rebellion) it shown Thom-ass I wasn't a TSR puppet. next time, he gave me the SA without asking  Tongue

Y'know what the most hilarious thing is? - minutes, and I mean MINUTES after I posted the "hey atwa, does this post mean I get another death threat from you " comment, my web counter picked up her ip on my site, guess she was heading straight for the guestbook again! LOL I range banned her ip off the guest book so I guess she was disappointed! for her to have seen this so quickly she must spend more time on here than we do LMAO. its really sad if she finds how ugly we find her and her creations such avid reading! She's always been more than obscessed with this place.

IMAO that is hilarious! Have just looked at it on your site! From 'The Big 'A''.....OMG!!111 'the big a' iz arfter u sherriiee! run!!  :lol:

Atwa should have realised that keeping your content on TSR without your permission was an excellent way to piss you off and turn you into a major pirate  :roll:

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Shotgun Mary
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #491 on: 2007 April 06, 13:08:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I took a screen shot as soon as I did it. I wanted to keep it for posterity.

I had a few creations on TSR and I knew there was no way to get them removed. Now I think I'll just be a pest until they remove me.

lways remember: Do not meddle in the business of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with catsup.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #492 on: 2007 April 06, 15:06:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your comment's gone already - that's quick - she must watch this like a hawk.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Surelyfunke
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #493 on: 2007 April 06, 15:51:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I should point out that I have been sooooooo backlogged on Atwa's stuff on the Booty. I think part of me is restraining me from downloading that shit. Because it is SO UGLY.

I don't think it really deserves to be up on the Booty to be honest, but that's just me...
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #494 on: 2007 April 06, 16:16:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

what did I miss?

Quote from: "calalily"
Your comment's gone already - that's quick - she must watch this like a hawk.

that's very true, I remember when there were posters here called ann bonny and coconut, (those names are imprinted, she never stopped talking about them) she was glued to this site. when she was at work (she's supposed to be a nurse) she spent every working hour on here while giving up to the minute reports to everyone via the TSR Pm system. Then she was offline for the 20 minutes it took her to walk home, then back on here reporting via msn. sometimes she was up all through the night and took a 'sickie' off work the following day, now thats obsessive!

it worries me when I think of all the commodes she left unemptied.

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 149 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: