PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 04:17:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 149 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE  (Read 586234 times)
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
« Reply #465 on: 2007 March 28, 16:25:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WTF is with that bowl!! Egyptian pet bowl my arse!!

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #466 on: 2007 March 28, 16:34:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:lol: Exactly what I thought...well you never know, it could be for Atwa..she is Thomas's pet after all..

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #467 on: 2007 March 28, 16:39:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

or thomas IS atwa....

http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/6646/tosserra5.png

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #468 on: 2007 March 28, 16:42:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "sherrie_sim"

:lol:  :lol:

Now that would be interesting!!

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #469 on: 2007 March 28, 17:05:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

More likely the other way around; Nit is Tosserboy. No, that's wrong, um...

Wait wait wait. The punctuation is confusing me.
Do you think Thomas is actually Anita in disguise or Anita is Thomas in disguise?

Because it's more likely Anita is in charge. ^^

Except that's quite a sad thought...

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Ink
« Reply #470 on: 2007 March 28, 17:13:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:lol:  :lol:

That is so wrong!
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #471 on: 2007 March 28, 19:51:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know this one time when I was little I fell off of my grandmother's porch. It hurt real bad I landed on a stick that got stuck in my foot. I cried. But when I saw this...I cried more Sad

sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #472 on: 2007 March 29, 14:55:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Y'know, there are other things that piss me off with TSR (or 'ToSseR)
apart from the usual stuff like it's a paysite, it treats it artists like crap, it allows bitches like atwat to decide who gets thrown out, they are control freaks, Thomas wears lip liner in his profile, they steal your work, and did I mention the lip liner?

here's some other pet hates I didnt mention earlier:

Artists who wish to remain FREE can still end up having their items as PAY, for example: 'freeartist' decides she is going to be free, she makes a lot of effort by refusing FA status, and only recolours the free meshes, by 'freemeshartist'. she also makes lots, but is careful not to use FA content and thus remains free. Tosser comes along and makes the 'freemeshartist' FA and  locks all the meshes as pay, this means that 'freeartist' has her files incomplete and people have to pay to use the mesh, to make her files work. her lots are also moved to the pay only section so technically her items are now pay, even though when she made them, it was on the understanding that her items would be totally free.
anyone uploading to TSR should think of this before uploading lots or using meshes

Another annoying thing is the excuses they use for being a paysite, we all know that they make a fortune (proof of that is in the pictures of Pers apartment that atwa was mailing round - a huge and expensive apartment with a grand piano, and an expensive price tag) but of course they tell us that the money all goes in bandwidth and disc space. well according to atwa, they are on unlimited bandwidth, but do use a huge amount of disc space which is where all the money is supposed to go (yeah right) but if that were true it would make simple sense to cut the amount of space used by removing all old files that are years old, and all the files that are hosted without permission, but of course Thomas won't do that because he wants the largest sim file database on the net, but he doesn't want to pay for it, so he wants US to pay for HIS ego trip...nice

anyone uploading or subscribing should think of this carefully, do you want to work for free to create content for some greedy bastard to sell? or would you prefer to just subscribe and give the greedy bastard the money direct, he can use this money to keep himself and his staff in luxury houses/appartments and to make his dream of 'the biggest site of old files' come true.  he can also afford to go out of town once a week for a massage ....can you afford that?

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #473 on: 2007 March 29, 17:20:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Isn't there someone more important than Thomas TOSSER on there??? I thought there was!

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #474 on: 2007 April 02, 23:52:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a subscription to TSR which is about to run out. I am one of those suckers who signed up for a whole year. I downloaded pretty much everything I'd want that first day. Between piss-poor additions to the FA pool (which started with Buntah and have had other lovely highlights in Atma and Lianaa and STP Carly--- let's not forget Juttaponath) and changes that make the site a pool of sewer-shit for non-members, I've had it. Had it. Doesn't help much that, as someone who submitted myself, I had very little support from them when my one big community lot hotel submission went poof. I didn't submit enough to count, apparently, since I value quality above quantity.

I'd no idea the FA's were paid. No way in hell do I want even one penny of mine to go to the likes of Juttaponath and the ginormous ball of suckage she calls her creations.

Glad I found ya'll and your lovely loaded booty.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #475 on: 2007 April 05, 09:35:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "kariminger"

I'd no idea the FA's were paid. No way in hell do I want even one penny of mine to go to the likes of Juttaponath and the ginormous ball of suckage she calls her creations.

Does anyone know how much they get paid?

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #476 on: 2007 April 05, 10:53:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did we say already? Doesn't it depend on how much bollocks they post, and then it goes up in hundreds, doesn't it?

RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #477 on: 2007 April 05, 21:02:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Its like 300 dollars or something. We've had this discussion before.

sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #478 on: 2007 April 05, 22:10:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know atwa is paid $10 for every 10,000 downloads - (so I doubt she's made over $1 yet)

she had found out from a former FA and former friend that they are paid in 'the hundreds', her greedy little eyes lit up and she started to ass kiss Thomas real fast, she approached him on the subject and he told her that Fa's were not paid that amount, and made her an FA with piss pay to demonstrate that! (LMAO)

In reality there are 4 steps of pay for the FA's at TSR, I do have the amounts somewhere in my mailbox for each 'step' I'll dig them out later and edit this post with them.

EDIT: cant find the 'pay step' mail just now, but heres one from 23rd november, however I think this mail was greatly exaggerated as it was used to start 'the ratings war' rebellion during late nov/december.

I was also surprised when Julie told me and all this started
when I was in England on holiday and I was so pissed and angry and all
that.. but I calmed down after a couple of weeks.
she told me that Janna and Micheal, they were both
FAs in the beginning and they were paid $5000 per month.. they left TSR
because of some trouble and opened their own site, Sims Connection.
I heard that Dincer & STP Carly were making $200 - $250 per
creation or set  for their sims 1 creations

This is first and foremost a business and Thomas and the guys are business men and have therfor recruited the latest FAs and bribibing them to close their sites and payong them lots of money. FAs are payed for each set, each new mesh, etc... you can be an FA on several levels, from not creating at all to creators like jutta andsophel spurting out set after
set with the same outfits and like jutta, making sets for adults, YA,
teens and elders. I jsut saw she doesn´t make clothes available for both
adult and Young adult . She makes sets for adults seperate and YA
separete... They have also strarted to build and recolroobkects, have you
seen that. Thomas has been at them to make other stuff as
well...

hey atwa, does this post mean I get another death threat from you in my guest book ?.....oooh goodie, you are sooo brave  Tongue )

FreakyBooty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #479 on: 2007 April 05, 22:42:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just thought I'd throw this out here, see if anyone has an answer for this.  Why, exactly, are some of Shoukier's sets still pay?  Yes, once upon a time she was an FA, then became an SA.  All sets released since she became SA are free, however, sets released while she was an FA are still being held hostage.  I was under the impression that if someone "steps down" to SA status (ala Dr. Pixel, Grizzelda)  all their uploads become free.  Am I wrong?  Either way, it irks me immensely, especially since there are a few things I'd like to have.

Do what I do, assume everyone at TSR is a cunt. Then, you can only be pleasantly surprised if they exhibit non-cunty behaviour.  -- Capucine
I is LadyGrainne, and I is a thug.  Can I has a cookie?
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 149 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: