PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 11:15:49

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 149 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE  (Read 586618 times)
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
« Reply #405 on: 2007 March 19, 01:32:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not that willing to trust every person that comes around and says: "I hate paysites lolz", just because they say so. I've had the experience that that doesn't mean anything. People can turn on you like *that* if it suits their purposes. Not that it matters here on this forum, but everyone knows allmost everyone on the internetz is insane and kills kittens and tweety birds!!!
 :?  :?

Inactive
OneEyedWillie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #406 on: 2007 March 19, 01:42:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:shock:  no killing of the tweety birds!!!!!!  DEATH TO ALL THOSE NASTY BUGGERS!

Sloth: [Sloth rips off his shirt revealing a T-Shirt with the Superman 'S' on the front] Sloth!
Jake Fratelli: We're in deep shit now, Francis.
Francis Fratelli: Oh, shit!
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: 2007 March 19, 01:57:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It happened to MY tweety! Beware! Beware!

Inactive
wicked_one
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: 2007 March 19, 02:19:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "scribble"

wouldnt enayla know how to spell her own username by now considering she's been using it in the art community for ages before the sims? The only thing up there at tsr is a few wallpapers from two years ago but they made her a select artist lol
Anyways, if it is really her account it would seem more like "doing it for the free day" than anything else, and like what was already said--she has discovered mts2 and insim since then and has shared her wonderful work there instead of at evil tsr, so it would seem that no matter how much he offers her, her answer is no.

PutanginaMo--if you want resources on how to set up a new sims site, check MySimSite or FFSS. This site is more about destroying paysites than setting up free ones.
PutanginaMo
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: 2007 March 19, 07:11:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Im not a spy. :!:

Thanks! for helping me to start a new site...
Xeon_Black
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: 2007 March 19, 08:09:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "wicked_one"

wouldnt enayla know how to spell her own username by now considering she's been using it in the art community for ages before the sims? The only thing up there at tsr is a few wallpapers from two years ago but they made her a select artist lol
Anyways, if it is really her account it would seem more like "doing it for the free day" than anything else, and like what was already said--she has discovered mts2 and insim since then and has shared her wonderful work there instead of at evil tsr, so it would seem that no matter how much he offers her, her answer is no.

I really hope so. It really is such an unpleasant surprise to see her there. But I'm wondering what made her join TSR in the first place when she's got her own space in Modthesims2 and insim. Hopefully she'll resist whatever temptations Thomas has to offer.
Got_Nerd
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: 2007 March 19, 10:33:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, she hasn't joined it, per se.  Plenty of respectable free artists post there and at MTS2 or their own sites - our Nouk included.

I'd like to think that Enayla is savvy enough not be seduced by FA status.  However, if she was, big things might come of it.  Everyone uses her skins, and if they became pay, it might overthrow the paysite movement once and for all.

Unlikely though.

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy/]PeggySims2[/url]
OpenHouseJack
Exnem Sims
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: 2007 March 19, 11:53:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No she wont become an FA, at the most an SA. Why? Because she uploads to MTS2 and The InSim and its free to download there. The only way they would make her an FA is if she stopped uploading elsewhere - and whens that going to happen?!  :roll:  

Linda (Enayla) is a lovely person and likes sharing her skins with everyone - and she likes MTS2 a lot. Not very good reasons, but you get what I mean.

Basicly, I doubt she'd leave those sites for TSR

...*fingers crossed*...

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #413 on: 2007 March 19, 16:20:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well with the mispelled user name, I'm thinking someone is pretending to be her. I really doubt she'll fall for Thomas' BS. She is an actual artist, not just a drama queen type sims creator.
PutanginaMo
ARR!

View Profile
HELP!
« Reply #414 on: 2007 March 19, 18:03:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

where can i find a free webhosting? as in FREE!
Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #415 on: 2007 March 19, 18:18:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://fsphost.com

http://cabspace.com

http://freehostia.com

Free, and no ads and a pretty good amount of bandwidth and space.

wicked_one
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: 2007 March 20, 05:25:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

PutanginaMo--you have already been given links on stuff like that from several people. if you need more help, ask over there!
free webhosting blows ass anyways and is not ideal for sites with downloads on them, most end up using it temporarily until they can find a good cheap webhost, or they end up closing or reducing the amount of content available.

Anyways, she is already a SA there, they probably made her one when they saw all her skintones and thomas was trying to convince her to start uploading more there and become an FA. It makes me kinda feel bad for people who spend months or years uploading consistently to TSR and never become an SA, considering Enayla's account (which may not even be her) uploaded a handful of wallpapers 2 years ago and is still an SA lol
Not Paper
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #417 on: 2007 March 21, 01:17:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I looked at the "Enalya" account to see if there was anything new posted-- like, perhaps "okay I'm not really her it was ALL LIES"-- and found that the minisite was gone! Yay! "It must have been a fake that was deleted!", I thought.

But, no luck: the account name was changed to "Enayla", and everything is still there.
I believe this does not bode well!

Well, maybe she won't be posting things exclusively? Oh, well. It's not that important when it comes down to it, but it is a little disappointing.
wicked_one
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #418 on: 2007 March 21, 11:10:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

that is probably because atwa or some other tsr person read the thread and realized we were doubting it was her due to the spelling error and fixed it. Doesnt mean that it's her, and it doesnt mean that if it is her, that she supports tsr since she still hasnt uploaded anything there (after she found mts2/insim i mean)
It's nice to know they are religiously reading this thread though
PutanginaMo
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #419 on: 2007 March 22, 07:44:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh... .. Im so happy they'r reading this wonderful thread! Hi Atwa! haha! Cheesy

Well, Atwa & Thomas (i know ur reading this!) examine this thread, many people post here about your wonderful conscience of making money over the custom contents of others. Well that's how we love you!

But as always... those wonderful creations (except to your creations ATWA) will be delivered to the BOOTY Directory. :shock:  haha!

Thanks! Just keep making wonderful CC. haha!
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 149 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: