PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 12:11:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 149 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE  (Read 581700 times)
simplystella
ARR!

View Profile WWW
TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
« Reply #345 on: 2007 February 07, 16:19:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "blackmars"
Yes, very true.

Ew, this is sad. I wonder how many other free creators are going to sell themselves to TSR :?

Quote from: "flyingpigeon"
Everyone noticed how every one of the dominant sim makers (jirka... I think he made one, willstefan, chaz) made Paris?
Everyone made a Paris sim at least once in their lives

Btw, what is exactly a Select Artist?

url=http://www.starsims.net]starsims[/url]
simplystella
BootStrapBill
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: 2007 February 07, 18:41:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm, it appears to be even suckier than usual today...all I'm getting is one page with a TSR logo at the top.  Wonder if something else destroyed it before we could.  O_o
Got_Nerd
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: 2007 February 07, 18:56:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Stella - a Select Artist is in between FAs and regular schmoes.  Thye have uploads of high quality but 'not at FA level'...

Basically, FAs in waiting.

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy/]PeggySims2[/url]
OpenHouseJack
Exnem Sims
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: 2007 February 07, 20:36:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Got_Nerd"

Basically, free milking cows who will keep up high quality content just to get noticed maybe in a blue moon, luring people over to TSR, for absolutely free!

Inactive
Angelo
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: 2007 February 07, 21:14:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Which brings us to people like this girl.
TSR won't make me an FA so I'm making my own paysite!
feelingevil
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: 2007 February 07, 22:08:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Angelo"

That is so sad. I looked at her meshes and they just appear to be conversions of Maxis meshes for different ages/genders... and only $3? Let's not go crazy with the price??  :lol: How amusing.
imthebooty
Landlubber

View Profile
Could it be...LyricLee at TSR???
« Reply #351 on: 2007 February 08, 04:17:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was searching the residential lots at TSR and ran across one made by "lyriclee"...Hmmmm...I said...I wonder if this is THE lyriclee.
So, I checked out her profile, but since I don't know much about her except for what you guys have said, check this out and let me know if its her.
http://www.thesimsresource.com/profiles/328820/
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: 2007 February 08, 04:57:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That would be her.
Lethe
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: 2007 February 08, 19:10:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yup,
and here I was, thinking Exnem sims was such a lovely place for *friends* to hang out and upload stuff.
.darkshines
« Reply #354 on: 2007 February 08, 21:11:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yay people, just to let you know, you made it, due to this thread TSR has an artist less. I don't know i anyone of you ever noticed me over there, my nickname is *bliss.* there, and i have been submitting to TSR since 2005, for the incentives in the first place, but as well as i considered the TSR submitting system to be easier than MTS'. I've lurked here for weeks now, and finally decided, I will never upload anything to TSR. I'm almost ashamed that i ever did  :lol: ...
Well, what really bothers me about TSR and I think it hasn't yet been said here or I simply forgot it, sorry if so, is the Kudos System. Why do you get Kudos for thanking people for stuff you didn't even download? Yes, you can even click the *Thank the Artist*-thingy if you aren't able to download the stuff you say thanks for, as it's subscriber content and you are no subscriber.  TSR wants that people thank the artists to be rewarded by Kudos and not for the quality of the downloads? Eww, this site is really making me sick.
As well getting Kudos for commenting on stuff is a horrible idea, I get like 20 new comments per week and more than half of them are just people who were so clever to copy and paste: "Nice!!!" several times ....  :?
Oh and how did Slice get SA?  :x
LeecherMariska
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: 2007 February 10, 00:13:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I must admit I have a TSR-membership. I enjoy myself with posting screenshots there, although I agree a lot of useless people post useless comments just to achieve kudo's.

FA Chazdesigns has a lot of 'nice'-looking stuff, but unfortunately his stuff looks terribly textured when loaded into the game. There are a lot of pretty good designers over there (like Icedmango, Cashcraft) and I enjoy my membership.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #356 on: 2007 February 10, 16:29:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I refuse to post thanks if I have to pay for it. I religiously post Thanks at MTS2, for everything I download, but I won't post it to someone who supports the evil empire.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Caedre
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: 2007 February 10, 18:32:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: ".darkshines"
Yay people, just to let you know, you made it, due to this thread TSR has an artist less. I don't know i anyone of you ever noticed me over there, my nickname is *bliss.* there, and i have been submitting to TSR since 2005, for the incentives in the first place, but as well as i considered the TSR submitting system to be easier than MTS'. I've lurked here for weeks now, and finally decided, I will never upload anything to TSR. I'm almost ashamed that i ever did  :lol: ...
Well, what really bothers me about TSR and I think it hasn't yet been said here or I simply forgot it, sorry if so, is the Kudos System. Why do you get Kudos for thanking people for stuff you didn't even download? Yes, you can even click the *Thank the Artist*-thingy if you aren't able to download the stuff you say thanks for, as it's subscriber content and you are no subscriber.  TSR wants that people thank the artists to be rewarded by Kudos and not for the quality of the downloads? Eww, this site is really making me sick.
As well getting Kudos for commenting on stuff is a horrible idea, I get like 20 new comments per week and more than half of them are just people who were so clever to copy and paste: "Nice!!!" several times ....  :?
Oh and how did Slice get SA?  :x

I agree with you there.
The kudo system suck  :roll:  
I stopped submitting there too, I might submit something again since the incentives can be pretty nifty, but I agree.. the copy and paste comments are stomach turning, especially after getting more than 30 a day ":rah: :rah:" "ooh!" "thank you!", poor FA's  :roll:  they probably will die by the asskissers they have  :lol:
simplystella
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #358 on: 2007 February 12, 19:37:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Got_Nerd"
Stella - a Select Artist is in between FAs and regular schmoes.  Thye have uploads of high quality but 'not at FA level'...
Thanks Smiley

Quote from: "calalily"
I refuse to post thanks if I have to pay for it. I religiously post Thanks at MTS2, for everything I download, but I won't post it to someone who supports the evil empire.
I ditto to this.
The worse thing is that lot of people probably thinks that a pay creator deserves thanks and support more then a free one.
And btw I love your avvie. So Rose-hairs

url=http://www.starsims.net]starsims[/url]
simplystella
jicour
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: 2007 February 17, 14:34:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The guy running this site must have money falling out of his ass. You'd think that he could at least run it right. I just read the list of known bugs. I am encountering stupid shit like crazy. What the hell does this guy do? A lot of the time this site could be better run by 12 year old kids.

esus loves Pirates

www.sloganizer.net
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 149 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: