PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 23, 19:32:56

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5285 Members
Latest Member: breakinme
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
0 Members and 12 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 149 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE  (Read 623010 times)
Simo
ARR!

View Profile
TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
« Reply #585 on: 2007 May 16, 22:40:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have you seen their new FA?? Guess who?? Birgit (OMG what a suprise!!  :x ) Check it out here: http://www.thesimsresource.com/news.php?ID=2559
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #586 on: 2007 May 16, 22:43:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Simo"
Have you seen their new FA?? Guess who?? Birgit (OMG what a suprise!!  :x ) Check it out here: http://www.thesimsresource.com/news.php?ID=2559

:shock: No, were they planning to make her an FA? We all had no clue! This is a HUGE surprise!

[/sarcasm]

She has been there for, what? An entire week? How stealthy of him.

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #587 on: 2007 May 17, 00:14:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She's been there for two weeks, but she was only 'promoted' today (last night? this morning?).

Next is Sasilla....she must hate that Birgit got in first. LOL

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
PaganKitten
Landlubber

Brought to you by the letter "Arrrr!"

View Profile
« Reply #588 on: 2007 May 17, 11:57:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pirates Like Sapphires"
*snickers* That girl really is a louse. She sucks people dry! That's why I bet they named her that, poor soul. No, wait, not poor soul, she deserves it! :twisted:

And yeah, Anita is probably one of the easiest names to say. I'd have shorted it to Nita or Annie though...

Well, FWIW, I've noticed... The English tend to shorten names to the first syllable -- when they're just shortening names, that is ("Sab" instead of Sabrina, "Mad" instead of Madeline, "Rod" instead of Roderick, "Brit" instead of Brittany/Britney, FE).  If her English "friends" are shortening her name to "NitNit," then they may have something else in mind...

Quote from: "PutanginaMo"
Im an avid submitter at TSR,

I submitted four custom alien sims almost two years ago (July and September 2005), and they were still "Pending."  I removed them about three hours ago, after starting reading this thread.

FWIW, the family name is "Rennie" (as in Michael Rennie, of "The Day the Earth Stood Still), and the Sims were "Gort" (father), "Klaatu" (mother), "Barada" (teen daughter) and "Nikto" (Child son); of course, they were named after the famous phrase, "Gort!  Klaatu barada nikto!"  (also from "The Day the Earth Stood Still")

These sims were unlike anything you may have seen before -- and they'd been "pending" for nearly two years on TSR.  I still have them on a backup DVD somewhere, and I wll eventually upload then them here (if there's a demand for them).  They were basically a custom skintone made by me, plus custom faces I made in Bodyshop.  In my game, they wore CC clothes I'd downloaded, but the versions I uploaded to TSR wore regular default Maxis clothes.

Quote from: "liegenschonheit"
*note:
Liegenschonheit is female and does not actually have a dick or any of the accompanying paraphernalia.

Thank goodness!  I may only be a part-time lesbian, but the "part-time" is "most of the time."  ^_~

Quote from: "sherrie_sim"
anyone uploading or subscribing should think of this carefully, do you want to work for free to create content for some greedy bastard to sell? or would you prefer to just subscribe and give the greedy bastard the money direct, he can use this money to keep himself and his staff in luxury houses/appartments and to make his dream of 'the biggest site of old files' come true.  he can also afford to go out of town once a week for a massage ....can you afford that?

I HAVE thought of that -- which is why I've withdrawn the submissions I've made (which thankfully were never approved in TWO YEARS).

Also, I wish *I* could afford a massage...  Anyone want to give me one?  I might be very... erm...  THANKFUL (as in the kind of thankful Atwa was to Thomas...)  ^_~

Quote from: "sherrie_sim"

I was also surprised when Julie told me and all this started
when I was in England on holiday and I was so pissed and angry and all
that.. but I calmed down after a couple of weeks.
she told me that Janna and Micheal, they were both
FAs in the beginning and they were paid $5000 per month.. they left TSR
because of some trouble and opened their own site, Sims Connection.
I heard that Dincer & STP Carly were making $200 - $250 per
creation or set  for their sims 1 creations

I remember DH and STPCarly from TS1...  I liked STPC, but DH's stuff was mostly $h!t...

Quote from: "tomato"

Okay...  Today is the 17th of May, 2007...

To get even NEAR the page you were originally referencing:

Page 19 of 159 (There are 2380 files available)

*19* pages!  At *15* items per page!  That's...  (open Calculator to check) 285 ITEMS in 17 or 18 days!  That's about 16 recolors a day!  Most of which make me want to stab myself in the eyes with a rusty nail file!

ETA:  If there are any typos in this post, or bad grammar, please excuse me...  I've been drinking Crown & Coke for the last four hours, and I may have missed some typos...

ETA2:  Yeah, I'm still working my way through the thread...  It's 40 pages long!  So what's it to ya?  Tongue

Happy happy joy joy!
PutanginaMo
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #589 on: 2007 May 17, 12:13:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I submitted four custom alien sims almost two years ago

two years?

Can i see the CC you made?

Can you post it here in this thread? pls.
PaganKitten
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #590 on: 2007 May 17, 12:55:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "PutanginaMo"
I submitted four custom alien sims almost two years ago

two years?

Can i see the CC you made?

Can you post it here in this thread? pls.

I'll have to find the discs where I've saved them, but okay.  ^_^

Happy happy joy joy!
Simo
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #591 on: 2007 May 19, 11:31:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Hecubus"
She's been there for two weeks, but she was only 'promoted' today (last night? this morning?).

Next is Sasilla....she must hate that Birgit got in first. LOL

Well she doesn't have to hate her that much , she is promoted too!
http://www.thesimsresource.com/news.php?ID=2561
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #592 on: 2007 May 19, 13:20:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, good.

She's such a bitch I'm glad all her stuff will be in the booty from now on.

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #593 on: 2007 May 19, 14:15:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Simo"

Well she doesn't have to hate her that much , she is promoted too!
http://www.thesimsresource.com/news.php?ID=2561

Took a bit longer than I expected...maybe she asked to be paid more? Greed is what motivates them afterall...

But still, YAWN. She is nothing special. Let TSR have her

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

PaganKitten
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #594 on: 2007 May 19, 19:59:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@PutanginaMo:

I haven't forgotten you; I'm still trying to remember where I put my backup discs...  >_<

Happy happy joy joy!
Minolia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #595 on: 2007 May 28, 13:01:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was just browsing the journal pages at MTS and noticed that Sheyza is moving to TSR:
http://www.modthesims2.com/journal.php?do=showentry&e=1452

The interesting bit is:
TSR mods even gave me a free week just for making the switch.  Wasn't that nice? They are so great over there. I can't even begin to descirbe it.

Has anyone else heard of people being given this sort of offer to move cos I can hardly see them doing it out the kindness of their hearts.

At least MTS won't be clogged up with journal entry after journal entry of awful po8try and emo drama anymore. :twisted:
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #596 on: 2007 May 28, 13:05:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, thanks for learing all you know at MTS2 for free and then locking it behind pay, you ungrateful dog.

Inactive
PutanginaMo
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #597 on: 2007 May 28, 13:42:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@PaganKitten

i will no stop until you post it here... LOL

just to keep this thead go on.. Wink

go take you time searching for that abandoned disc! Smiley

im just here waiting
Simo
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #598 on: 2007 May 28, 13:42:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Minolia"
I was just browsing the journal pages at MTS and noticed that Sheyza is moving to TSR:
http://www.modthesims2.com/journal.php?do=showentry&e=1452

The interesting bit is:
TSR mods even gave me a free week just for making the switch.  Wasn't that nice? They are so great over there. I can't even begin to descirbe it.

Has anyone else heard of people being given this sort of offer to move cos I can hardly see them doing it out the kindness of their hearts.

At least MTS won't be clogged up with journal entry after journal entry of awful po8try and emo drama anymore. :twisted:

Who the hell is he? I didn't know about him until I read this post. And his creations aren't that beautiful. After I read about him here, I went back to TSR and searched for him. His profile description made me laugh so much that I couldn't breathe for a moment. I was like " who do you think you are you bastard?"
His Profile:
My name is Sheyza James, I live in North Carolina. I started making and posting content for the
Sims 2 on MTS2, and hope to leave that site (because they have billions of restrictions... you
can't play God... jeeze)
and begin posting here on TSR. My older creations are still available at
MTS2 (modthesims2.com) for download. I do take requests in the following categories: clothing,
make-up, skin tones, eyes, walls and floors. My policies are simple, you may include any of my
files in any upload you may enter, just make sure to credit me somewhere and post a link to the
original file so they may view the page. I'm a pretty nice guy. Definately not a complete
anti-social ass like a lot of other creators.
I am different, I actually answer requests and talk
to people.
I wanted to save this last statement for the end of my profile: I am not gay. :lol:  People
assume because I make such "pretty things" that I am a kink and I'm not. So if any dudes are
lookin for love, sorry man, you won't find it here. Exit only. Cheesy I am not against gays though. My
brother is gay. Oh well, if you have any questions, requests, comments, or plainly are just bored
to tears and need to talk to someone, just send me an email at rythmgitr@aol.com. Call me whatever
you want. Sheyza, James, Shey, Mr. Anderson, SJ, King James, I could really care less. Call me
poop head if you want to. I hope to hear from you soon. Thanx. -Sheyza James
PutanginaMo
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #599 on: 2007 May 28, 13:59:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

who the hell is that dick-sucker?

fuck?!? i dont care about "heirs" creations coz it sucks.

did he wanted to be an FA or SA there?

i think the reason why that dick-sucker is moving to TSR is becoz he dont have that fame on MTS2.

whatcha think?
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 149 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: