PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 24, 13:29:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5285 Members
Latest Member: breakinme
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
0 Members and 21 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 149 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE  (Read 624870 times)
Office Rules
Landlubber

View Profile
TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
« Reply #1545 on: 2007 August 29, 03:20:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That pirate doll is FUGLY.I can't imagine why anyone would want it.It gives me the creeps. Shocked
AnneBonny
ARR!

Currently doubting your existance

View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: 2007 August 29, 04:01:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "liegenschonheit"
Is TSR secretly on our side? Thats the only way this whole thing makes any sense to me.

It would be a scary day indeed if that ever came true.

Strange, but not all of the FAs are participating in the 'pirate' theme. You would think they would all jump on the opportunity to mock(and phail miserably) this site.  Still it's curious. I can imagine the one's that do not join in TSRs outright stupidity are actually with us secretly or would much rather prefer to keep out of the politics.  :?

“Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.”
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: 2007 August 29, 08:51:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Soup Parrot"
:evil: Naw we will get even, and flood you tube with Sim Movies, telling how bad TSR is. Cool

Gad, that sounds like work. Really, for what? I think their silly attempts to annoy pirates are quite amusing, and I hope they keep at it.

TSR reminds me of that girl in high school who didn't realize you weren't in middle school any longer, and thought insults like "you're such a nerd", or bringing up things that had embarrassed you when you were eleven, worked on any level. Or that guy who had a crush on you, and showed it by constantly picking on you -- which was truly the only way you'd notice him, but rather backfired. Attention whoring, emotionally clueless loser.

Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: 2007 August 29, 09:37:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "neriana"
Quote from: "Soup Parrot"
:evil: Naw we will get even, and flood you tube with Sim Movies, telling how bad TSR is. Cool

Gad, that sounds like work. Really, for what? I think their silly attempts to annoy pirates are quite amusing, and I hope they keep at it.

TSR reminds me of that girl in high school who didn't realize you weren't in middle school any longer, and thought insults like "you're such a nerd", or bringing up things that had embarrassed you when you were eleven, worked on any level. Or that guy who had a crush on you, and showed it by constantly picking on you -- which was truly the only way you'd notice him, but rather backfired. Attention whoring, emotionally clueless loser.

True that is work and TSR is not worth the effort.   Tongue

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1549 on: 2007 August 29, 11:42:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some comments on Atwa's masks and jewelry:

"why should be the eyebrows shown through the mask?, simply remove the eyebrows, this would be better (in BS eyebrpos are completely removeable)"

"Wait. If you don't like pirates, why make nifty pirate stuff, thus reminding everyone how awesome pirates are (or rather, arrrr)? It seems kind of counter intuitive. Anyway, nice necklaces, the mask looks messy around the edges, however. "

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: 2007 August 29, 12:48:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm having a shitty weak (got pains in my left arm) but the new Pirate stuff at TSR just cracks me up - thanks for the lolz!

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: 2007 August 29, 13:05:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh you know I'd love it if TSR decided to have a wham at SFV as well - pan cake themed creations!

A room by Atwa covered with pan cakes...oh my...

:lol:

And Anyerfillag, your avi is so hot  Tongue

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1552 on: 2007 August 29, 13:06:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

me thinks things are not too rosy over in the TSR camp  Cheesy  the word 'desparation' comes to mind.

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
Office Rules
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: 2007 August 29, 14:52:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "sherrie"
me thinks things are not too rosy over in the TSR camp  Cheesy  the word 'desparation' comes to mind.

Good.I hope they are twisting in the wind over what PMBD is doing.Those bastards deserve it.
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: 2007 August 29, 15:02:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "CapnJojoba"
Heh you know I'd love it if TSR decided to have a wham at SFV as well - pan cake themed creations!

Pancakes at SFV actually refer to simbella, where you have to sweat blood and kiss ass in order to get waffle points. You can use them to buy exclusive files that are available at the waffle store.

SFV actually has some pancake themed downloads (by Pas, I seem to remember), but since they are free, they are much better quality than your average TSR files.

Simbella is not a paysite, but it deserves to destroyed all the same.  :evil:

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: 2007 August 29, 15:09:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TSR's pirate creations and the images to go with do cry an element of desperation, but heh, who cares - more pirate items for us pirates and lulz at their shitty attempts to make us out as bad :lol:

It's a gorgeous avi *sigh* yours is too CapnJojoba, if ever so slightly obsessed with tinfoil :lol:

(pain in the arm? tennis elbow - I don't play sports, me thinks I need to spend less time on my laptop :lol: )

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: 2007 August 29, 16:15:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "alia"
Quote from: "CapnJojoba"

Pancakes at SFV actually refer to simbella, where you have to sweat blood and kiss ass in order to get waffle points. You can use them to buy exclusive files that are available at the waffle store.

SFV actually has some pancake themed downloads (by Pas, I seem to remember), but since they are free, they are much better quality than your average TSR files.

Simbella is not a paysite, but it deserves to destroyed all the same.  :evil:

I t kind of reminds me of the kudos at TSR. I got better things to do with my time, I don't need stuff that bad if I got to loose all dignity to get it. :wink:  They can keep it.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: 2007 August 29, 17:20:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Anyerfillag"
It's a gorgeous avi *sigh* yours is too CapnJojoba, if ever so slightly obsessed with tinfoil :lol:

What?! Where ever did you get that from?!  :wink: *me dons tin foil hat and sits in room with tin foil wall paper and tin foil chair and types on tin foil laptop* It was all BTG's idea! We just wanted to be hip trendsetters, but alas, we just look like insane lunatics...o woe

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1558 on: 2007 August 29, 17:31:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Anyerfillag"
I'm having a shitty week (got pains in my left arm)

I can haz b00zez, will share.

I fell down a set of concrete steps so hard that I ripped the thongs out of my sandals and have bruises and bloody owies up my right leg. My ankles hyperpronate, which saved me from a break or sprain (again, yay), but I felt the need to go buy teh b00zez  and then remembered I hate drinking alone.

Join me for the drinking to our boo-boos! Cheers!

ow! ow! fucking ow, man! grrr!

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: 2007 August 29, 18:41:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And here I thought I was the only klutz around here! Anyone remember Captain Klutz from the days when MAD Magazine didn't suck so bad, like back in the 70's? Yeah, I'm old but at least I don't have Geritol on an I.V. drip yet and can still wipe my own nose, so meh! Well, I was so clumsy as a kid that my dad told me that I was Corp. Klutz...
I was always doing something that got me hurt. Hell, I could sprain my ankle just walking across the floor and tripping over a crack in the tile that didn't exist. Today, I am still as clumsy as ever. There was a reason my folks didn't name me "Grace", my second to oldest brother tells me that I looked like a clumsy baby. I grew up with such a nice family, don't you think?
One sister who is a failed social climber but still tries, one sister who is led by the nose and throws a doctor at you even if you're just a little blue, and the third one would be likely to replace the sugar with cyanide or rat poison while she re-writes your past personal history even though she's not been involved in your life for twenty-four years. None of them wanted the third sister, in their words: born last and least. Yep, that be me.
My brothers aren't too bad, but... They ain't much help. One is married and pussy-whipped so badly he can't get a hard on without permission, one passed away last week and the other is in his own words, crippled with a back injury that is non-operable.
Now you know where I get my humour, it's self-defense against a family comprising mainly assholes! Gah!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 149 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: