PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 05:33:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 149 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE  (Read 585767 times)
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
« Reply #1260 on: 2007 July 29, 23:20:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's the newest post from that same poster.

He hasn't?
Funny my daughter's close friend was one of his victims only 3 months ago.

Would you like to see the conversation?
I've removed the CHILDS name from this as shes scared to death to reveal who she is but she wanted to tell someone what happened to her.

Chatter1 (3:35:03 AM): Has Delphy ever spoken to you in a manor that made you uncomfortable? In an inapropriate way from a grown man to a teenager?
Chatter2 (3:35:17 AM): Definetely, on multiple occasions.
Chatter1 (3:35:35 AM): Can you tell me some of the general statements he has made.
Chatter2 (3:39:28 AM): "Youre so sexy.."
"Talking to you turns me on."
"It's be better if you weren't wearing anything. "
--And the like..
Chatter1 (3:42:07 AM): Has Delphy ever asked you for naked pictures or pictures of you in your underwear?
Chatter2 (3:42:46 AM): Yes, on several occasions.
Chatter1 (3:43:03 AM): At the time he asked for these pictures did he know how old you were
Chatter2 (3:50:15 AM): Yes, he did know how old I was, because I had stated it several times in chat when he was present. And I am 15 years old.

This is someone who is sorry? Thankfully her parents cared enough about her to remove her from his web site as well.
People have a RIGHT to know the person who is exposed to their children!

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1261 on: 2007 July 29, 23:22:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Keirra I was about to post that. GET OUT OF MY HEAD.

Anyway, what the fuck? I'm sorry but I can't believe that. Who the fuck asks question like they are actually interrogating someone. Is this chick on drugs? I think that is made up.

Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: 2007 July 29, 23:23:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can't believe everything said on the internet - that user could have easily just sat their typing that up :evil:

edit: Oh and please - that girl was only a year under the age of conset here in the UK; she was probably throwing her pictures at him - the amount of times I seen this happen in chat rooms scares me :shock:

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1263 on: 2007 July 29, 23:26:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought the MTS2 chat room was closed down a while ago.  Where was this supposed to happen?

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: 2007 July 29, 23:28:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "keirra"
Here's the newest post from that same poster.

He hasn't?
Funny my daughter's close friend was one of his victims only 3 months ago.

...blah, blah, blah...People have a RIGHT to know the person who is exposed to their children!

Yes, I'm always very convinced by random posts with absolutely no proof and no actual evidence. Not to mention the fact that it all sounds like it was written by the same person. Moronic and very unconvincing, would anyone believe a post like this?
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1265 on: 2007 July 29, 23:31:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I replied:
And people have a right to know the truth. Are you serious? Did you really just type that? Next time try to make it more convincing. This is VERY low. Using something a person DID to get people away from a website? Are you serious? You don't see us telling all of Thomas' private life. I don't believe that for one bit.

If true then that proves that your daughter's friend's parents need to watch her more on the internet and what sites she visits. I think you are just mad because MTS2 does good and people like it more than TSR. You are so low for doing something like this.

Go crawl back in your hole,
Nii

I don't know Delphy personally nor have I ever talked to the guy but accusing someone of something like that just makes me mad. What a fucking nutcase. BTG I nominate this person.

Ieliminate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: 2007 July 29, 23:33:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That message doesn't seem like it was typed by a normal 15 year old and it sounds like an interrogation, I agree. The beginning of the thread sounded like the Attack of the Sheeple. Then they have to bring up the old Delphy drama. For the sake of things that are kitties, find some new drama.

When one fucktard dies two more are born. Same with sheeple.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: 2007 July 29, 23:35:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"
Keirra I was about to post that. GET OUT OF MY HEAD.

Anyway, what the fuck? I'm sorry but I can't believe that. Who the fuck asks question like they are actually interrogating someone. Is this chick on drugs? I think that is made up.

Sorry Redlove, but I like it in your head.  :twisted:  It is kinda lonely in here and empty. Just kidding, I had to say it, though.:wink:

I don't believe it either.  The poster obviously has it out for Delphy.  :roll:

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: 2007 July 29, 23:37:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nice reply Red.  For those of you with BBS memberships, please go flag all of these  posts as inappropriate concerning Delphy.

Why?  This is a site debate not owner debate.  Thanks in advance.  If you flag - they will remove  Cheesy

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
JMZ
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: 2007 July 29, 23:44:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been merrily flagging away since that first post about Delphy.

The SM's must be getting snowed under with flags from that thread...

ETA: All those posts now seem to have disappeared... ^_^
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1270 on: 2007 July 29, 23:48:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thread has been trimmed. Huzzah. We win. Cheesy

ETA: I had a really good reply. I wish someone would send that person a link to this site so we can continue. That was interesting.

Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: 2007 July 29, 23:49:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just gone and done that armywife, hopefully the Maxoids will sort her out asap.

They're all been deleted Cheesy

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: 2007 July 29, 23:50:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I find it incredibly hard to believe that Delphy was asking for naked pictures of teenagers in his chatroom.  He would have to be freaking crazy to do that.  Especially because of his past.

AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: 2007 July 29, 23:50:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is so ridiculous to post that on a forum.  Brisbane whoever should have all fingers broken and be forced to eat dog shit.

EDIT:  I don't think that was Delphy.  Unfortunately, we should remember Jan at this point where anyone can write anything about anybody and it's up to the reader if you believe it or not.

EDIT #2:  All of Dina's posts have been deleted as well.  SMACK DOWN!

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
JFederated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: 2007 July 29, 23:52:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I flagged too.  That whole chatlog thing seems awfully familiar, I think copied from that ridiculous Truth thing plastered all over a couple of months ago.

Bring me a bag of Bigfoot droppings or SHUT UP!  --  Prof. Hubert Farnsworth
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 149 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: