PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 16, 20:43:07

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 149 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE  (Read 583642 times)
FightingRose
Landlubber

View Profile
TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
« Reply #1230 on: 2007 July 28, 18:01:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "MinLynn"
I was just completely floored by it.  I mean whenever I have been in ANY forum and someone asks "Where can I find?"  99% of the time MTS2 is the first place they are directed to.  Rarely have I seen anybody direct to TSR simply because it is pay.  I hadn't even heard of the majority of the other sites that were listed either.  And of course everybody on the BBS is finding a new found love of TSR now.  EA said they're the "top" fansite and whatever EA says is golden to them.

Very true. Whenever someone asks for anything regarding CC on the BBS, I always point them to MTS2.

On that thread this very angry 'not teenager' (as she loved to point out) said that 'they' (meaning these lovely pirates) were immature and that we are not always entitled to things for free. Apparently she missed the memo where TS2 is a game and that paying for pixels is ludicrous.
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: 2007 July 28, 18:12:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I posted in the BBS thread. Sheesh! It does seem like they really don't have their act together.

Do you think it's a case of the old guard Maxoids vs the new management?
FightingRose
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: 2007 July 28, 18:22:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Possibly. I just wish someone would seriously go down to the EA headquarters and bust a cap in someone's ass. They need to make a decision, thus preventing poor, ignorant simmers from actually liking TSR.

And I posted on that thread too. Twice. I couldn't help it.

ETA: I totally didn't even realize that the bitchy girl was a creator on TSR. Laff. No wonder she was so up in arms. She even has a link in her signature. *shakes head*
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1233 on: 2007 July 28, 18:26:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Even if pay IS okay, I still think that buying up fansites and holding people's content hostage is nasty enough behavior to at least keep TSR from being called the top fansite.  Does anyone with half a brain really think anyone at TSR cares about fans?

Even if there IS some vendetta at EA against MTS2, how come none of the other larger or high quality fansites were there?  The rest of the list aren't on the list of sites (in my head) I see recced a lot, visited a lot, or that I use.
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: 2007 July 28, 22:41:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder how much TSR pays EA for the top listing. :roll:

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1235 on: 2007 July 28, 23:12:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

FightingRose, I can't find the thread you're mentioning. A few others, but not this one.  :oops:  Mind directing me to it?

* Formerly known as Peachfish *
Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: 2007 July 28, 23:43:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not even sure I'm buying Bon Voyage anymore. I've been thinking alot about it lately. They are full of shit. I no longer give money to paysites because I' learned they're full of shit and it seems that the same is true with EA, listing TSR as the top fansite.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
FightingRose
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: 2007 July 29, 00:01:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Peachfish"
FightingRose, I can't find the thread you're mentioning. A few others, but not this one.  :oops:  Mind directing me to it?

http://bbs.thesims2.ea.com/community/bbs/messages.php?threadID=07ab0ed565ef40edf134d764f0540b55&directoryID=152&startRow=1&openItemID=item.152,root.1,item.43,item.61,item.104,item.127,item.23

It's under the obscure section known as 'Fansites' that I'm surprised that people even look at. I didn't even know it existed until today. Shows how much I pay attention.
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1238 on: 2007 July 29, 00:35:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks FightingRose.  Smiley

*goes off to read*

*comes back*

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.  Sad

* Formerly known as Peachfish *
Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
FightingRose
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: 2007 July 29, 00:46:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh dear indeed.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: 2007 July 29, 01:02:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TSR makes me feel the need to break out the sick bags... *goes off to vomit*

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
FightingRose
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: 2007 July 29, 01:32:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Tinnerz"
Okay, I hail from VoteFromTheWorst.com, which means I am a serious bitch.  And I'm PMSing right now, so bitchfit ahead:

Why the fuck do people keep kissing Thomas and TSR's ass and bashing Delphy and MTS2?  Delphy actually is awesome, Thomas is an asshole.  MTS2 is full of win, TSR is full of fail.  TSR ripped me out of money (long time ago, but I'm still livid).  MTS2 provides quality downloads for free.  So TSR and it's ignorant douchebag followers can suck my ass.

Oh yeah, and hi.

*gives Tinnerz chocolate*

Smiley
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: 2007 July 29, 03:07:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Tinnerz"
Okay, I hail from VoteFromTheWorst.com, which means I am a serious bitch.

Hi. Just so there's no confusion, the position of little bitch has already been filled. While that of what-a-bitch, though open, is being hotly contested. However, there's still plenty of room for a serious bitch. Especially one with a grudge against TSR. Welcome aboard. :wink:
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: 2007 July 29, 03:13:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*pins her pal Snarky with an amused glare* So what am I, the comical bitch? Just curious.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: 2007 July 29, 03:20:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Paden"
*pins her pal Snarky with an amused glare* So what am I, the comical bitch? Just curious.

Paden, not to change the subject to save my life or anything, But DAMN, you're lookin goooood tonight!
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 149 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: