PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 30, 07:34:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 149 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE  (Read 586337 times)
stim
Landlubber

View Profile
TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
« Reply #120 on: 2006 December 20, 10:01:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If he didn't photoshop the fuck out of his pictures, he might actually have one.  I mean, most of the time you can't even see what he's trying to show you because it's hidden behind limbs and swirly shit.  Lame.

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/exnem]Exnem[/url]  Peggy Sims 2  The Sims Resource
SpaceDoll
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 2006 December 20, 11:25:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Stim, your avatar is beautimous.  WKRP in Carla Niven land, with a Piratey twist.  Loverrly! :shock:
Mac_in_Black
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 2006 December 20, 14:11:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WKRP!  :lol:  Love it!

Thanks for getting the quote stim. I knew it was something like that but didn't have the gumption to go get it. Can't say I care much since I don't like his stuff. I just sort of thought it wasn't very appropriate and had a little too much attitude to it for trying to reel some bucks in. Do you WANT to be an FA? If not, don't. We don't need your pissy attitude in your bio glaring at us.
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 2006 December 20, 23:51:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, pity him. That's so SAD. All of us, with guns to his head, FORCING him to create. And he screams and cries and says 'Please, no more, my poor fingers are bleeding, I don't even like the Sims, it was all a terrible joke, I need to be able to go out, and spend all the money I'm getting for this, let me go!! '

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Mac_in_Black
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 2006 December 21, 01:00:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:lol: Yeah, I know. My first reaction was, "What?! Are we supposed to feel sorry for you?!" Jerk.

I like how the FAs go on so freely about not being able to have a life because they create for the sims. What? Ok, so who's driving your life? And, get the nut out of the driver's seat and take charge yourself. I mean, nobody needs to come off like that. I don't feel sorry for them. Quit. Stop doing it. They DO have a choice.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: 2006 December 21, 02:42:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I dunno, I rather like my lack of life. The undead always pay their bills in full.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 2006 December 24, 10:54:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "anna"
long live TSR.... Cheesy

RALPH!  HUGHIE!!

Our lil friend must be stopped.
Anachronism
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 2006 December 24, 10:55:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can no longer sit back and read anymore of this BS, you are all the losers if anyone, so you think that taking all the FA files from TSR will shut them down get real you all need to get a life not the Artists at TSR, you criticize and pull them all down yet you go and steal all their files...doh!! doesn't make sense to me...anyway that's my rant over and done with  ....long live TSR.... Cheesy

Seriously though, i couldn't even FINISH that post. It has confused me.

ommon sense is not so common.
tIIsuggas
ARR!

Avatar V2.013.6 (alpha) Unsupported.

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 2006 December 24, 10:57:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can no longer sit back and read anymore of this BS, you are all the losers if anyone, so you think that taking all the FA files from TSR will shut them down get real you all need to get a life not the Artists at TSR, you criticize and pull them all down yet you go and steal all their files...doh!! doesn't make sense to me...anyway that's my rant over and done with  ....long live TSR.... Cheesy

Anna

Please define what you mean by stealing.

My understanding of the word 'steal' is to deprive somebody of something.  As far as TSR is concerned, they still have their files, we have not deprived them from their possessions.

Full credit is given back to the FA's we are not passing these files off as our own.

The files are here, to give people the opportunity to aquire free content that should be free in the first place.  

Please read the EULA.

"Tomatoes don't hurt" I said with a grin.
The next one did, it came in a tin.

My stuff at  MTS2
Pariland
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 2006 December 24, 11:11:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well what can I possibly say about anna?

Oh yeah,

Bitch, please!  You act like TSR is going to cure cancer.

I'm so sure she's not going to read this because she's... fill in the blank: done, never coming back, leaving for good, giving up The Sims because of rude people, etc.
Mac_in_Black
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 2006 December 24, 15:49:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jist 'nuther wun of doz peeples that kan't spel or use grahamR or punkchooashun.  :lol:

Admit it. That post gave everyone here a headache. What was the point of it anyway? She loves TSR. Good for her. Don't spread the disease sweetie.
idtaminger
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 2006 December 24, 17:59:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hate annoying n00bs. That 'rant' is so been there done that.
« Reply #132 on: 2006 December 24, 20:25:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anna

Go tell someone who cares. *shoves Anna into a well*
Captain Flint
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 2006 December 24, 23:49:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "tIIsuggas"

Anna

Please define what you mean by stealing.

My understanding of the word 'steal' is to deprive somebody of something.  As far as TSR is concerned, they still have their files, we have not deprived them from their possessions.

Full credit is given back to the FA's we are not passing these files off as our own.

The files are here, to give people the opportunity to aquire free content that should be free in the first place.  

Please read the EULA.

Either they dont understand? or cannot read anyway.

whats worse is they believe they have a right to do what they do because EA is not doing much if anything about it..
so whoever sells their pixelated creation is stealing' plain and simple.

EA has stated anything created using their programs belongs to maxis.

My guess is they dont mind being theives as long as no one from EA is screaming theif or out putting those pretty steele cuffs on their wrists

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/exnem]Exnem[/url] Exnem
Sims 2
yamikuronue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 2006 December 25, 00:06:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

everyone knows Anna is merely a bot
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 149 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: