PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 10:58:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  A Very Interesting Discovery...
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: A Very Interesting Discovery...  (Read 48309 times)
dr.philthy
ARR!

View Profile
Re: A Very Interesting Discovery...
« Reply #120 on: 2008 May 31, 13:03:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ummmm, wow  D=
Hec, that kokigami link is so hilarious OMG. I've never heard of such a thing Shocked
I guess now I know the origin of finger puppets Cheesy

Give 'er.
gayle_afcb
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: 2008 June 02, 20:56:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My TOU: No permission required to use any of my meshes in movies/stories/screenshots or to recolour. Mesh may be included with recolours or in lots on FREE sites only. Please also give credit and a link back to Natural sims.  You may upload recolours only to paysites and you must give credit and link back to the mesh at Natural Sims.  You may not upload to the exchange under any circumstances.  Do not upload and claim as your own.  You may clone the mesh if you want but only if the clone will be uploaded to a free site. Thank you for respecting my TOU. gayle_afcb www.naturalsims.com

And the pets:  I did direct links as they are largish pics and it's less scary that way. The only one missing is Lucy my Red Kite but I don't have any pics of her  Grin

Little Bill my common kestral: Bill

Henry my European eagle owl: Henry

Oscar: Oscar

Feeding time at the zoo: yuk!

The monkey, although he has lost a few teeth since this one was taken. This was a couple of weeks before his birthday last Oct: Scary!!

I haz my own trenchcoat  Wink

It's official - I haz a crazy, paranoid, psychotic internet stalker... Waves to Atwat Tongue

Sims2Artists S2A forum
Zillah
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: 2008 June 03, 03:49:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I felt compelled to share the kokigami link with many friends.
Orders have been placed.
Hopefully no one will get a papercut.
z

Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: 2008 June 03, 04:07:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hee hee...excellent!

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: 2008 June 03, 07:30:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haz my own trenchcoat  Wink

Acceptable. Cute kid - and you better bring your own trenchcoat - Moune hasn't meshed enough for everyone.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: 2008 June 04, 00:53:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, Gayle.  It's obvious what's going to have to happen here.  You're just going to have to send Oscar on to me.  Yup.  It is decidedly so.

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
gayle_afcb
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: 2008 June 04, 23:53:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's a deal  Grin

PS Did I mention he comes attached to boy...

It's official - I haz a crazy, paranoid, psychotic internet stalker... Waves to Atwat Tongue

Sims2Artists S2A forum
Dina D
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: 2008 June 05, 00:36:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gayle, love the picture of Lewis!  Grin Can I have him?  My baby's growing up  Cry

Henry is adorable!  I still can't believe he won't fly  Cheesy  But he probably likes being carried around  Grin

mistymage
Landlubber

corn pirate, 1$ each

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128 on: 2008 June 05, 01:17:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My TOU: No permission required to use any of my meshes in movies/stories/screenshots or to recolour. Mesh may be included with recolours or in lots on FREE sites only. Please also give credit and a link back to Natural sims.  You may upload recolours only to paysites and you must give credit and link back to the mesh at Natural Sims.  You may not upload to the exchange under any circumstances.  Do not upload and claim as your own.  You may clone the mesh if you want but only if the clone will be uploaded to a free site. Thank you for respecting my TOU. gayle_afcb www.naturalsims.com

You have a very generous TOU .. personally, I wouldn't even allow recolors of my meshes at a paysite: why let them profit off my work?

Of course, since I have all the talent of a cockatoo let loose with finger paints, I don't have the above to worry about.

Charity_Bonney
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 2008 June 05, 04:14:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think I may have you all beat, I unleash Lucifer!

alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 2008 June 05, 07:33:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*dies from teh cute*

Okies, you get to be a spy too.  Cheesy

I don't have cute furbabies or babies to show you, I only have mr. SmartyPants. He doesn't shave very often and I think he's cute, but he still can't compete with bebehs or puppehs or kittehs. I'll never get to be a spy!  Cry Cry Cry Cry

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: 2008 June 05, 07:54:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't have cute furbabies or babies to show you, I only have mr. SmartyPants. He doesn't shave very often and I think he's cute, but he still can't compete with bebehs or puppehs or kittehs. I'll never get to be a spy!  Cry Cry Cry Cry

I shall await your new meshes.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

Leader of the PMBD Lesbian Militia.

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: 2008 June 05, 08:02:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, I can't resist showing off my baby. This is Millie when she was only a wee kitten. She still is, and I love seeing that ball of fur sprint around the theatre room when she has no collar on Cheesy

Teh Millie

Fuck you, Old Man. Fuck you.
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 2008 June 05, 11:31:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Omg Jess... Millie is so cute...oh to have a kitten again! My Freddy is a big fattie bombah. He just doesn't want to play with anything that he can't kill at the end Sad Stupid cat... cat toys are a waste of money on him. Wah.

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
gayle_afcb
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134 on: 2008 June 05, 13:34:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You have a very generous TOU .. personally, I wouldn't even allow recolors of my meshes at a paysite: why let them profit off my work?

Of course, since I have all the talent of a cockatoo let loose with finger paints, I don't have the above to worry about.

It's because my meshes are rubbish and no one wants to recolour them anyway so I can afford to be that generous LOL  Grin

Dina - you are on. So my to do list now reads - send Oscar to Courtney, send Lewis to Dina, find homes for Litlle Bill and Henry - any takers???

D I have never met such a lazy bird - he went over to the people who live opposite to visit Donut their speckled owl and nearly got run over as he just hopped across the road  Roll Eyes

Jess - Millie is a real cutie for sure and as for Charity_Bonney's Lucifer awww I may have to replace my dearly departed Oscar with him  Wink

Sims2Artists S2A forum
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: