PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 09:27:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  A Very Interesting Discovery...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: A Very Interesting Discovery...  (Read 47968 times)
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
Re: A Very Interesting Discovery...
« Reply #135 on: 2008 June 05, 14:51:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

PS Did I mention he comes attached to boy...

Think you're sneaky don't you.   Cheesy I guess the dog could have the floor, and the boy could have the doghouse... heh.

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 2008 June 05, 23:16:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My Freddy is a big fattie bombah. He just doesn't want to play with anything that he can't kill at the end Sad Stupid cat... cat toys are a waste of money on him. Wah.

Well, sure, because he's a cat. We spend probably hundreds of dollars over the years for fancy toys for my family's cat. And what did she decide to play with? An old ping-pong ball that she found god knows where (we've never had a ping-pong table) and my dad's used earplugs. Tongue

This is her by the way:

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/9190/muffinsleepingcn2.jpg

But I don't know if she fits the necessary spy criteria because she's not exactly a kitten in this picture, and because she had to be put down a year ago due to kidney problems. (My mom insists that she was a victim of the tainted food fiasco. The time fits, but she was also sixteen years old so it may have just been her time.) But can I be a spy if I play my sympathy card?

(edited for clarity)
« Last Edit: 2008 June 05, 23:22:07 by falln_angel » Logged

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 2008 June 06, 05:13:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aw, Muffin is so cute! I love how comfortable and happy she looks Smiley

Freddy doesn't play with toys. He plays with insects, rats and whatever he can kill. I try and get him to batt a feather or a ball, or even my pantihose. And all he does is look at me with big yellow eyes that say "Are you insane? Don't you know who I am?"

I say your cat should be an honorary spy! Tongue

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Emily
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: 2008 June 06, 05:20:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is her by the way:
Awww cute!

My parents had a cat that lived to be 20 years old. It was fine and then about a hour later her organs all just started shutting down. Sad I was 18 when the cat died. I used to carry the poor thing around by the neck when I was a kid, it was a very tolerant cat.
My cat Abby, she's four years old now.

And my dog Donut, my younger brother named him (my brother was four at the time). He's wearing a Schmacko's bandanna Wink. He's nine years old tomorrow. And he still acts exactly the same as he did when he was a puppy. Except now when he tries to keep up with my younger brothers and sisters he pulls a muscle in his leg, it's the same muscle football player injure all the time.

I also have a turtle and three birds but they wouldn't meet the spy criteria, one bird is bald, one lays eggs all year round, and the other one doesn't stop talking.
The Turtle

cat toys are a waste of money on him. Wah.

I give my cat McDonalds toys my younger brothers and sisters don't want anymore. And she only plays with one of them, an old octopus. She treats it as her kill, she's not smart enough to catch anything alive(which is a good thing). 
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: 2008 June 06, 05:24:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Freddy has 3 bells on his collar, so he never comes home with birds. But he is catching a few mice now... I thik because it's winter and he's finding their nest or something. It's gross.

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Emily
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: 2008 June 06, 05:26:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So does my cat, She's caught one bird her whole life and it was a sick bird. I like watching her try and catch the magpies in the backyard. I think the birds know she can't get them and tease her, it's hilarious to watch.
cookiepirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: 2008 June 06, 08:17:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tippy loves straws, so I just keep a box of them around and give her one when they disappear, but her favorite "toy" is playing with shadows.  Since she's deaf, she doesn't care for any of the jingle-y toys,  shadows are much more fun to attack. 

~ the happy little cookiepirate ~
Cookie Cannibal
MONDAYS - A terrible way to spend 1/7th of your life
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: 2008 June 06, 13:12:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My parents had a cat that lived to be 20 years old. It was fine and then about a hour later her organs all just started shutting down. Sad I was 18 when the cat died. I used to carry the poor thing around by the neck when I was a kid, it was a very tolerant cat.

My Cattie died in the middle of last year of cancer. Sad She was 11. But this reminds me of her. I think I tried to carry her around by the neck too. As I grew older, I began to carry her around my neck, haha.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
TheCucumberpie
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: 2008 June 06, 19:15:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have no meshing abilities, cute babies, cats or dogs.

But I haz cute bunny. I can be spy too?
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: 2008 June 06, 19:52:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

God that is a cute bunneh. You're in.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: 2008 June 06, 20:32:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

These are my babies. Smiley

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: 2008 June 06, 22:01:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

awww! more fur babies. (and a tiny turtle!)  too cute!  Cheesy

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
Kazzandra
Landlubber

Show paysite owners your ass! Fight back!

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: 2008 June 06, 22:06:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

dad's used earplugs. Tongue

Wonderful cat toys, by the way! My cat loves for me to throw them so that she can bring them back. I just bought 50 pairs of earplugs today for her  Tongue

keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: 2008 June 06, 22:09:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All the fur babies are as cute as the human babies.  That bunny is too cute, kinda looks like a puppy with bunny ears.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
strix
ARR!

Pocket Pope

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: 2008 June 06, 22:44:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love looking at everyone's furbabies. Here's my potential spies.

4 out of 5 furbabies; Ginny, Leia, Woof and no-name. We need a home for the little guy on the back right (no-name) Tongue. My big old girl is missing from the pic. She's big, grey and floofy, and loves only me.

Woof, looking smug. "Cute? I know!"

She even has the Snark Cheesy. I dunno what she was saying, but I bet it was rude.

"You have the right to scream your head off. Should you give up the right to scream your head off, someone who screams THEIR head off will be provided for you."
   Grouch cop, "Elmo in Grouchland"
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: