PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 05:29:05

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  lianaSims2
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: lianaSims2  (Read 9790 times)
wicked_one
ARR!

View Profile
lianaSims2
« Reply #15 on: 2007 April 07, 04:51:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yeah most of her tsr stuff was her site's donation items.
She makes things in bursts (like alot of creators) and then releases the items over time. So like if she were to make 20 things this weekend, she might release 2 or 3 to tsr next week and the other ones to her site sporadically. But with guest artists on her site, there isnt a big gap between updates.
Like most TSR FA's, they make tons of shit in advance and then release 1 item or set per day lol
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
lianaSims2
« Reply #16 on: 2007 April 07, 13:56:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My bad. Jumped feet first into a bad conclusion with that one. I actually blogged positively about that one! LMAO. Had to go back and delete my kind words.

But the fallout was immediate! Inge ran back to the Federation and stripped me of my plumbob! Then she wrote me a scolding PM about how I secretly support paysites, instead of pointing out my mistake! Good thing I check here periodically, and was informed of my error.  

Well, since I am no longer "approved by the FFFSS" I guess I will go all out and post a link to the booty!  Tongue

Still watching you guys
ThongJohnSilver
Landlubber

View Profile
lianaSims2
« Reply #17 on: 2007 April 21, 01:51:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Her stuff is good. But I HATE those high awkward boots on the FA outfits. They drive me absolutely crazy and she seems to be obsessed with them.
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
lianaSims2
« Reply #18 on: 2007 April 21, 01:57:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SparklePlenty"
Well, since I am no longer "approved by the FFFSS" I guess I will go all out and post a link to the booty!  Tongue

It's better to support PMBD then FFFFFFS or whatever they're calling themselves these days, no matter which way you look at it.  You're doing the community a better favor by it, anyhow.

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
Re: lianaSims2
« Reply #19 on: 2008 June 01, 19:22:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They aren't packaged together anymore. All of the old donation items are in the clothing sections. The formal is just under formal, everyday, etc. Understand? You probably have most of them downloaded and don't know they used to be donation items.  Wink

Rum for you for not starting a new topic. Welcome aboard!

ETA: Spelling all tardly is bad, mm'kay?!

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
SimARR
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2008 June 02, 09:13:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does the FFFSS still exist? There site doesn't appear to be there anymore.
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2008 June 02, 09:25:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think they do. If you google for FFFSS, the link takes you back to the homepage of Simlogical.

I seem to recall that FFFSS more or less dissolved because of internal drama. I wasn't there reading about it at the time, so I don't know if it was the truth or not.

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: 2008 June 02, 09:28:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

FFFS no longer exists.  It did turn into an all inclusive site reference, including paysites, but has since dissolved.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: