PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 11:17:50

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Random rant that was on the Booty shopping list
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Random rant that was on the Booty shopping list  (Read 42174 times)
Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
Re: Random rant that was on the Booty shopping list
« Reply #90 on: 2008 June 25, 00:10:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Final Fantasy sucks anyway.  Zelda wins any day.  FFIX was the worst of them all.

LadyDea
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2008 June 25, 03:12:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've never played Zelda *shame*, but I have played most of the Final Fantasies. Hated FFVII the most. *flees from flying projectiles*

Come visit Sammytopia
funkybunk
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2008 June 25, 03:40:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I enjoy both games. I can't really compare them to each other, though.

stolen from Jess Maree:

Trolls you have been warned: I survived the Great Troll-Off of '08
glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2008 June 25, 11:27:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't played much Zelda, but my fiance is a major FF fan. I had fun playing a few of them but I am not exactly a diehard fan, either. They're pretty different, so I gotta agree with funkybunk on that one. They're too far apart, like apples and oranges: both fruit, but not in the same family. Or perhaps they're more like flutes and big-ass chickens. Or something.

Speaking of my fiance, he would like to add: "It's fine to prefer Zelda over FF, but if anyone ever says that they prefer Phantasy Star, it is your responsibility to hold them down while hundreds of midgets kick them in the crotch."

I can has vagina dentata plz?
Proud member of the Official Coconut Fan Club!
L Lawliet
Landlubber

You can pay a visit to Mr.I-don't-give-a-damn

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2008 June 25, 13:13:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I played Zelda a couple years back....

...it wound up outside my window in the middle of the street. I never was into Nintendo's games, I've always been a Sony or Sega person.
Mheyin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2008 June 25, 15:26:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Speaking of my fiance, he would like to add: "It's fine to prefer Zelda over FF, but if anyone ever says that they prefer Phantasy Star, it is your responsibility to hold them down while hundreds of midgets kick them in the crotch."

I liked Phantasy Star, but not as much as Zelda. Should I still hide from the tiny feet of fury?  Cheesy

Yo-ho, haul together,
Hoist the colors high!
Heave-ho, thieves and beggars,
Never say we die!
glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2008 June 25, 15:57:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't worry, I won't tell. Wink

I can has vagina dentata plz?
Proud member of the Official Coconut Fan Club!
Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: 2008 June 25, 18:59:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've never played a Phantasy Star game.  Star Ocean 3 was super good though.

Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2008 July 12, 17:38:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't played much Zelda, but my fiance is a major FF fan. I had fun playing a few of them but I am not exactly a diehard fan, either. They're pretty different, so I gotta agree with funkybunk on that one. They're too far apart, like apples and oranges: both fruit, but not in the same family. Or perhaps they're more like flutes and big-ass chickens. Or something.

I prefer phantasy Star.
I'm not lying. I seriously do!!!!! PhantasyStar 4 is my all time favourite RPG.
What's wrong with phantasy star?Huh (Although PSIII was an unfinished joke), PS1, 2 and 4 were really good!!!! And Shining force was godly. Sega's few RPGs ruled. Tongue

*runs from midgets*

CC Downloads and Legacies

My DeviantArt
Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2008 July 12, 17:42:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Final Fantasy sucks anyway.  Zelda wins any day.  FFIX was the worst of them all.

*shakes fist* Insults to Phantasy Star and FFIX?! BLASPHEMY!

My favourite games cannot be mocked!

IMO FF8 was the worst FF game EVER made ever. It ties with FFX-2. Tongue
lol

My DeviantArt
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: 2008 July 12, 17:52:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kiss my ass, FF8 was the first Final Fantasy game that I LIKED! FF nine bites balls! And yeah, I enjoy FFx_2, so NYAH! But what the hell, we can agree to disagree cause the Good only knows how many games there are out there that many play and others have never heard of.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 2008 July 12, 21:22:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kiss my ass, FF8 was the first Final Fantasy game that I LIKED! FF nine bites balls! And yeah, I enjoy FFx_2, so NYAH! But what the hell, we can agree to disagree cause the Good only knows how many games there are out there that many play and others have never heard of.

Lol. My first FF game was FF2 (FF4 JP). I loved FF9 because it was all medieval again and the storyline reminded me of the FF4 story in a lot of respects. I actually hated FF8 so much I almost did not buy nine because I shunned the series after playing it. I just hated the draw junction system. The game was too easy.. I hated Squall and Rinoa, they both annoyed me to no end as did most of the cast...the only character that amused me slightly was Zell. But I've a lot of friends who love FF8 and hate FF9 (and vice versa) so I'm used to it. Tongue I also hate games with too much romance, but thats simply a personal preference. Tongue

I think from experience most people who like FF9 hate FF8 and the same goes for the other way around. I don't know a lot of people who actually like both.

I also hate playing as a female character with an all female team. I'm videogame sexist (unless the girl is tough and not ditzy) but in X-2 it was like they took the female cast and turned them into bimbos... which made it even worse.... Except for Paine, but we know she was added in there as the fanservice masculine girl that guys can dream about tapping the rest of her teammates. IMO though. Totally IMO. lmao. And I hate Kingdom Hearts too.

LMFAO. I hate everything. So my opinion means nothing really, I just like hearing myself type. Grin

My DeviantArt
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2008 July 12, 21:45:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It seems there can never be a discussion about FF without someone getting butthurt because inevitably someone hates on one of the games that another thinks it's the best game ever..   Roll Eyes  It's silly because it shouldn't matter what someone else thinks of the game you love.  You can still play it and enjoy it, right?  Right.  What I personally find offensive is that the person causing the butthurt is going to the trouble to upset people to begin with.  There's always going to be someone in the crowd that likes a game, especially with a popular series like FF.  It speaks to their character (shit stirrer) and you don't need to stoop to their level. 

So go on hating 8 and X-2, Dark Lunaris.  No one should give a damn but don't expect anyone to think any better of you for it either.  I know I don't and I know I would feel that way even if I did agree with you, which I don't.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2008 July 12, 23:15:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It seems there can never be a discussion about FF without someone getting butthurt because inevitably someone hates on one of the games that another thinks it's the best game ever..   Roll Eyes  It's silly because it shouldn't matter what someone else thinks of the game you love.  You can still play it and enjoy it, right?  Right.  What I personally find offensive is that the person causing the butthurt is going to the trouble to upset people to begin with.  There's always going to be someone in the crowd that likes a game, especially with a popular series like FF.  It speaks to their character (shit stirrer) and you don't need to stoop to their level. 

So go on hating 8 and X-2, Dark Lunaris.  No one should give a damn but don't expect anyone to think any better of you for it either.  I know I don't and I know I would feel that way even if I did agree with you, which I don't.

Aww, I wasn't offended or butthurt at all. I always argue over games with my friends. It's all in good fun. Sorry if I sounded rude. It's only imo, just like ff9 sucking is imo too. I don't mind. My good buddy loves FF8 and I come in screaming it sucks at him, then he says ff9 sucks at me and we have a laugh. I didn't think anyone here was trying to be offensive either. It's just a game. (although I do tend to tear into things too much I admit, it's a bad habit).

Seriously, I didn't mean to offend anyone or anything. ^^
I'm just getting too comfortable around here.  Cheesy

Maybe I should talk about what I like more than what I don't like. I like The Legend of Zelda: A link to the past. That is my favourite Zelda game. ^^

My DeviantArt
de Pommes
ARR!

Mostly a lurker.

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 2008 July 12, 23:16:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Eh, this may be apples and oranges, but I was always in love with Earthbound and Chrono Trigger. Very few games have even come close in enjoyment.

Because there's no good nickname for "dispossessive."

(livejournalCOLOURLovers)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: