PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 19:44:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Random rant that was on the Booty shopping list
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Random rant that was on the Booty shopping list  (Read 42180 times)
dorquemada
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Random rant that was on the Booty shopping list
« Reply #75 on: 2008 May 23, 09:36:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This chick is more disgusting than a boogey in your lunch. Being a FF gamer herself, she knows that some fellow gamers are rabid and obsessed too devoted to the game, plus cannot differentiate between "need" and "want", so she cynically decides to cash in on their fangirlism. And the most pathetic about all this? That those fans suck up to and grovel in front of this hoebag up to the level of showing up here and defending her greedy ass.   Roll Eyes

The Pirate Party!
_____
Every time you can has, God kills a lolcat.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: 2008 May 23, 12:35:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LLawliet, did she take your money? If so....issue a complaint with PayPal. That's fraud.

My love for 12ness. Let me show you it.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
L Lawliet
Landlubber

You can pay a visit to Mr.I-don't-give-a-damn

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2008 May 23, 12:51:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No she didn't take any money. She's just being a total bitch to my friends and making them feel like they are the criminals; she thinks they're suspicious and should be ashamed of themselves. The real person who should be ashamed, other than myself for even attempting to get anything from that site, if her. She's a money-grabbing attention whore, who looks like she's stealing other peoples work and making us pay for it. I swear I've seen a mesh for Tseng's hair and even Genesis' hair somewhere else by a totally different person...who gives them away for free and started releasing their content ages ago on MTS2.
I also stuck by my point and think hacking isn't a good idea. (not only is my friend immature but I don't want to come across as desperate for some handful of meshes. If I had the meshing technology I bet I could do better than this cheap-ass money-whore.)
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2008 May 23, 16:03:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Check Sapphire Sims too. They have some unusual meshes that might work. Too lazy to link, it should be easy to find.
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2008 May 23, 17:31:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I imagine the site owner is suspicious of anyonw right now, especially if there are a lot of requests coming in all at once. This is a small site that most of us here had never even heard of before you mentioned it - half a dozen password request in a couple of days can't possibly be the norm.

I suggest waiting a while (a week or two, maybe longer) and then trying again, with a new email of course. If she's still around that is.

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
L Lawliet
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2008 June 04, 08:30:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nothing but greif from them, unfortunatly. I have even received a PM from another user who wants content from them, so it's not just a 'one-off' request anymore. It's a real shame this site owner is greedy, when so many other people out there are more generous...and less of an asshole than they are.
I know this may be slightly off-topic, but for other FFVII fans who want a giggle just to ease away the sheer annoyance 'SilverWind' has caused us you should check out this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9bu-pcYsgQ
silver
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2008 June 15, 23:47:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gotta love manipulating people (not you, of course, oh Death Note fan, but the site owner. ) And it amazes me how people can be easily manipulated. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, though.
Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2008 June 17, 17:38:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG. This is what happens when I DISAPPEAR to play WARCRAFT for a month. I miss all the fun!
I must remind myself that even one day off PMBD is asking to miss something!

Well, my name appeared many times on this topic. So I need to say something. Even though it's a little late. XD

First off, no worries, the girl stole nothing from me. ^^
But I do think that if she spent six months tweaking a cape mesh as she claims she did.. and it still cuts above the arm to that extent.... perhaps she should find a new hobby. OH wait.. I'm sorry, it's not a hobby. She's doing it for the monies. :O

There is so much wrong with that site I can't believe it! Firstly.. the fact that she's selling final fantasy characters that are not even her own! So she's violating EA + Squeenix. FAIL.
She's obviously using Final Fantasy as a gimmick, seeing as it's got the biggest fantard following in the universe, especially FF7. Fantards are blind and mindless. Some of them would probably pay for a bag of dog crap if you said it was a collectors item released with "Dirge of Cerberus". >_>

And holy hell. If you are going to charge for something and make an ass out of yourself.. at LEAST PLEASE make your own textures!!! Why do I see SimCribbling skintones on pay sims?Huh Every last bit of artwork better be your own! I'm sure she's got make-up or eyebrows or genetics of some sort she's selling that she did not make!

I hate insulting other creators, it makes me feel bad. But this girl is asking for it. Some of those hairstyles (save for the reno one which looks decent but not worth paying for) are very 2005. They remind me of my old crappy YuGiOh hair when I did my first meshes. There are a large amount of free creators who mesh waaaay better hair.  Does this girl even look at the rest of the modding community?? Or hell.. even at other paysites that offer free crap that looks better than her pay stuff?  Is she blind? And the clothing textures look like click + fill + a little dab of airbrush. That = flat.

No one should charge for content. But seeing her fail gallery makes me want to upload my 2005 horrors as a fake paysite for the lulz!! And if you actually click a pay link you get a redirect to http://silverwindclub.web.fc2.com/.

But I'm not that mean. XD (even my old fugly YuGi sims had my own skintones... even if they did stink)

Anyways, no, for anyone who needed to know. I never had my own website. Only my journal. I am supposed to do one but I keep getting sidetracked... *kicks self*

As for final fantasy sims.... Sorry, I cannot offer any help with the better free alternatives campaign. I find FF7 overrated. *Attempts to escape being belted with pocky*
And Sephiroth is the most overrated game villain ever. *runs from being stabbed with cardboard gunblades and masamunes*

Although, I DO like Final fantasy 4, 6, and 9 very much. So I'm taking some very serious consideration into making a sim of Kuja. So... we'll have a free Kuja sim in the future I'm hoping. I <3 Kuja..... XD

EDIT: FF7 was awesome. When I played it back in 1997!  It was a good game, but it had it's day!! It's done. Stop making remakes that discuss the many aromas of Sephiroth's SHAMPOO!! For the love of god.. X(
« Last Edit: 2008 June 17, 17:50:17 by Dark Lunaris » Logged

CC Downloads and Legacies

My DeviantArt
Redikolous
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2008 June 17, 19:26:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lol, DL!  We kept mentioning your name because video game and anime sims are right up your alley, and if anyone could do one perfectly, it's you.  It's good she didn't steal anything from you though.  Cheesy

Why, hello thar!

Trolls you have been warned: I survived the Great Troll-Off of '08
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2008 June 17, 20:09:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dark Lunaris, you should get riled up more often. It becomes you. Wonderful post. -  Cheesy
L Lawliet
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2008 June 17, 20:48:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lunaris, I have a KUJA sim avaiable for download. But I didn't make any of the meshes or genetics. I just recoloured the outfit and the hair. Modthesims2 rejected my content. Even though I tried my best to not include ANY meshes or genetics other than my recoloured hair and clothing. But still, I am rejected.
I'll find somewhere else to upload them. The sim is for FEMALE though and the outfit is based on Kuja's Dissidia one. I'll also try to get some photo's of Kuja, but since I just bought Oblivion and have applied Final Fantasy mods (that where totally free) to that, I am finding it difficult to pull myself away from Oblivion and jump back on the sims.
I am sorry for that. here's a cookie.

Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2008 June 17, 21:33:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lunaris, I have a KUJA sim avaiable for download. But I didn't make any of the meshes or genetics. I just recoloured the outfit and the hair. Modthesims2 rejected my content. Even though I tried my best to not include ANY meshes or genetics other than my recoloured hair and clothing. But still, I am rejected.
I'll find somewhere else to upload them. The sim is for FEMALE though and the outfit is based on Kuja's Dissidia one. I'll also try to get some photo's of Kuja, but since I just bought Oblivion and have applied Final Fantasy mods (that where totally free) to that, I am finding it difficult to pull myself away from Oblivion and jump back on the sims.
I am sorry for that. here's a cookie.

Omg that's awesome! XD
Even if you can't get a DL up, take a cool screencap! I'd love to see! Cheesy
Kuja is a very underappreciated FF character, so is Kefka too actually. Dissidia is very exciting. I'm glad to see something with Kuja in it. I remember I looked for ages to find a poster of him.. never found one. Sad
Kefka must be in dissidia too... did they announce any info on that yet???

Ahahahaaa! Ah yes. Oblivion. I was going to move into modding for it, but my computer sucks right now and I can barely run sims ATM. X(
I also know it's much harder to mod for it.. they are still working on animated hair last time I checked. I'll be sticking with sims for the time being, but my bro has it on his computer with some pretty sweet mods. ^^

Lol, DL!  We kept mentioning your name because video game and anime sims are right up your alley, and if anyone could do one perfectly, it's you.  It's good she didn't steal anything from you though.  Cheesy

Lol. Yeah, that's definitely my big thing. lol It's funny though, I've had lots of art of mine put on the internet plus random sim DLs. I hear from lots of people about art theft and I see it happen, but I've never had it happen to me before (at least, not that I'm aware of)... maybe I should knock on wood. lol

Dark Lunaris, you should get riled up more often. It becomes you. Wonderful post. -  Cheesy

Lmao. Thanks. It's just I've seen a lot of progress being made with the community and getting rid of paysites. I'm just surprised to find more pop up and with such poor quality. It irritated me. lol
Honestly... I think the loss of Aikea was hard blow to T$R and such a win for free sites. At least from my own perspective, her stuff was the only reason I ever typed in the T$R URL. Now that she's gone... what do they have??? Hair meshes that that resemble failed pottery attempts?  XD

My DeviantArt
aSIMmetrical
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2008 June 18, 13:31:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I do hope somebody'll manage to get that Reno hair. I don't care about FF7 Sims, but that hair is thus far the closest thing I've seen to a spiked style I've been wanting for YEARS for a character I want to Sim myself and I'd love to get my hands on it and start hacking away at the alpha.
Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2008 June 18, 17:34:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Umm, I started a new thread specifically for posting free Final fantasy/Kingdom Hearts sim alternatives. I hope that was okay, as I don't think new members will think to look for such things in the replies of this thread here.
I posted some work a girl I know from LJ has done on a Seph sim too. I'm encouraging her to make more. ^^

The Free Final Fantasy Sims Retaliation Movement

Cheesy

My DeviantArt
L Lawliet
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2008 June 22, 13:27:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, yes. I'm a huge fan of FF9 myself. it was my first ever Final Fantasy and I've loved it for many years...even after playing 7, 9 is still my favourite. Kuja is also my favourite character, and Dissidia is very exciting indeed. Although I think Zidans voice sounds a little girly (lol) but Kuja's sounds awsome.
I too have searched for posters of Kujaku, failed...but a model of him exists, but it is very rare and I only saw it on a Japanese shopping site for around 4,000 Yen (about that much). That's around £20 and if I am correct, it would be $40 in the USA. I saw it ages ago though and can't remember where I saw it, but next time I see it I'm getting one. And I will EVENTUALLY get back on the sims 2 and take a pic of Kuja! But Oblivion is hard to pull away from....so very hard...and I heard modding it is difficult too, but I've put up a request somewhere for any experienced modders to make a Zidane OR Kuja character for it (would be a race, methinks, like the Sephiroth characters).

From what I've heard, Dissidia will feature the main hero and main villain from each Final Fantasy game. Plus a few other hidden ones. So Kefka should be in the list too.
If he doesn't end up in it, I'll eat my hat....even though I don't wear hats.  Grin
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: