PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 14:46:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Random rant that was on the Booty shopping list
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Random rant that was on the Booty shopping list  (Read 42178 times)
Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Random rant that was on the Booty shopping list
« Reply #105 on: 2008 July 12, 23:30:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Eh, this may be apples and oranges, but I was always in love with Earthbound and Chrono Trigger. Very few games have even come close in enjoyment.

I love ChronoTrigger.
I did not play through earthbound though. I only played the very beginning... but I had a lot of very immature fun with how you get to name your dog and your favourite food and your friends and stuff.... oh lord... the things I'd make Ness eat for dinner..................

I should probably actually play through it though, I've heard only good things.

CC Downloads and Legacies

My DeviantArt
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 2008 July 13, 06:05:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was only kidding about the kiss my ass, it was kind of like saying, "get outta here, you've GOT to be joking!" My husband plays all Final Fantasy and loves it, but his most favourite are from Konami. Yeah, you guessed it, he loves the Metal Gear series. He's also an old school console gamer, from Nintendo to Atarii to Sega, he loves and plays them all. Sonic, Zelda, Clocktower, you name it, I think he's owned it at one time... help??

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: 2008 July 13, 16:02:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you liked Star Ocean three, look for Star Ocean 2 [ which was the first one released in the states ]  is far more awesome game, again imo.

And I loved the one Phantasy Star i played - just not sure if it was 2 or 4 - whichever one that was generational - that was just so cool.

I'll admit I love most any RPGs though its been a while since I've played many - I guess because for a bit they were making them as twitchy as an FPS, and that hurts my wrists.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2008 July 14, 10:54:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was only kidding about the kiss my ass, it was kind of like saying, "get outta here, you've GOT to be joking!" My husband plays all Final Fantasy and loves it, but his most favourite are from Konami. Yeah, you guessed it, he loves the Metal Gear series. He's also an old school console gamer, from Nintendo to Atarii to Sega, he loves and plays them all. Sonic, Zelda, Clocktower, you name it, I think he's owned it at one time... help??

lol!! OMG Clock tower is awesome. I recently replayed it with my bro and a bunch of his friends and we were screaming like idiots at the scissor man. That game is epic.
I love sonic as well. Most of my favourite games are really old ones too. I like a select few new titles, but that's all.

And I totally know you were joking, that's why I started videogame ranting. I do it all the time with my friends for fun... and one of my good friends special powers is his "advanced criticism"... or so he claims.. and he pretty much attacks everything with it, regardless of who likes it. I sometimes forget people who don't talk to me often may not realize I'm fooling around when I rant. ^^

CC Downloads and Legacies

My DeviantArt
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 2008 July 14, 14:54:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Clock Tower was one of those games I always wanted to play and never got to. I may have to go searching for it. Hubby absolutely loved Zelda, and I was a Castlevania and Donkey Kong Jr. nut.

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 2008 July 14, 17:27:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you liked Star Ocean three, look for Star Ocean 2 [ which was the first one released in the states ]  is far more awesome game, again imo.

And I loved the one Phantasy Star i played - just not sure if it was 2 or 4 - whichever one that was generational - that was just so cool.

I'll admit I love most any RPGs though its been a while since I've played many - I guess because for a bit they were making them as twitchy as an FPS, and that hurts my wrists.
See, I really didn't like Star Ocean (I think it was 2 I tried). The combat system just took too long and the audio was annoying. Haven't tried Phantasy Star.

For old-school RPGs, I totally prefer a non-active combat system. RPGs are what I play to relax, and having to be quick on the trigger defeats that. Earthbound, IMO, is about the best ever. I really wish they'd continued that series in earnest.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: 2008 July 15, 21:12:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I liked Star Ocean second story because of all the side things - the crafting was fun, and the 'iron chef' contest was a hoot and I did that one alot - unfortunately, I don't have the disks anymore, or I'd play it again - might look for an emu of it.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
nekochanpurr
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 2008 July 20, 05:04:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love FF9.. Yay Zidane! He had less angst then a lot of other main characters.. Thank GOD. Cheesy

OH oh oh, i also like Fatal Frame!! XD So much fun to jump at random crap in the dark! Hehe
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: