PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 13:57:52

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Random rant that was on the Booty shopping list
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Random rant that was on the Booty shopping list  (Read 42177 times)
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
Re: Random rant that was on the Booty shopping list
« Reply #60 on: 2008 May 22, 14:28:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for posting the pics, Ash! <3

None of those things are worth what she is asking for them.  I went over to MTS2 and they have some really nice FF stuff over there...for free. 

Exactly. When Pirate Panda was talking about the high quality and the uniqueness of the items on that site, I was expecting something on the level of DL, or something. Instead, the stuff is OK. If it was free, I'd say it was nice, but it definitely is not worth the money she's asking for them.

And the pricing policy! Ridiculous. Clearly it is all about monies.  Roll Eyes

That site should be destroyed/liberated ASAP.

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
wyrdwing
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2008 May 22, 15:11:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is this 'FF7' site a joke? Shocked Seriously... it has to be. Cheesy
Titan
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: 2008 May 22, 15:59:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is this 'FF7' site a joke? Shocked Seriously... it has to be. Cheesy

Sadly, it's not a joke.  With that price structure, it looks like someone is trying to support themselves with this site.  I have an idea, get a job! Angry

L Lawliet
Landlubber

You can pay a visit to Mr.I-don't-give-a-damn

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2008 May 22, 16:34:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If they didn't make those clothes and hair meshes I'd love to know where they got them from...I could probably make better recolours.
glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2008 May 22, 16:54:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

However, if people come from PMBD or suspicious, I won't give you pass word
So here's the plan. When you sign up DON'T mention that you're from PMBD and DON'T wear dark glasses or a trench coat. OK...ready...let's go!

Ha! Does that mean I should take off my fake beard?

When Pirate Panda was talking about the high quality and the uniqueness of the items on that site, I was expecting something on the level of DL, or something. Instead, the stuff is OK. If it was free, I'd say it was nice, but it definitely is not worth the money she's asking for them.

I was remarkably polite to Panda when I first heard about this site, but after seeing the actual quality of the items, and learning how much this hack is attempting to swindle out of people, I am appalled. Like you said, the quality is nothing particularly special, and if it were free I would either call it "decent" or keep my mouth shut so as not to offend the creator. But, as it's not free, I can honestly say that this is pretty much crap. The clothes look alright but the hair? Wow. No good.

I can has vagina dentata plz?
Proud member of the Official Coconut Fan Club!
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2008 May 22, 19:00:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, Luna/Amazone (please, change your name back to Amazone), you seem to have an access to the super zeckrit pay section. I'm curious, so could you post pictures of the pay items?

I want to know why Pirate Panda thinks they're that droolworthy.

Oh, and somebody should contact Dark Lunaris and tell her that this thread has turned into a DL fangirl fest. Wink

So you don't like my nickname?  Cry I might change, i don't know, because i am planning to leave PMBD.
Yeah, hum, i am not going to tell how i got the pics.
I would NEVER buy these items, they are for free on other sites. And i have all of them already from MTS2:

Some outfits:

These hairstyles with 4 outfits cost a player nearly $30

And, she is not done with that. There are still tons of items she will donate sell! Can you imagine how much a player shall have to put up with and pay
her for these items? Is she having a dream of beeing a billionaire or something? The prices are ridicilous! I mean.. come on, she can sell dolls on Ebay instead, but
this is pure theft.

And Pandy pirate, i suspect you are sepiroth1, and  i am sure the items will end up in the booty, but i am not going to "hurt" you with it. I have other stuff i feed the booty with Tongue

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2008 May 22, 19:28:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, Luna/Amazone (please, change your name back to Amazone), you seem to have an access to the super zeckrit pay section. I'm curious, so could you post pictures of the pay items?

So you don't like my nickname?  Cry

Nah, it's just that you changed your name and your avi at the same time. I could not figure out who you were untill Cala told me in another thread.

Thanks for the pics.

Those sims should be easy to sculpt in bodyshop.

The rest of the stuff isn't that special, IMO, except for that red hair, and I think there is a free version of that hair at MTS2.

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2008 May 22, 19:45:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The rest of the stuff isn't that special, IMO, except for that red hair, and I think there is a free version of that hair at MTS2.

I couldn't agree more. The red hair is decent, even if it's not something I would ever use (and not just because I don't have FF characters in my game). Not only is most of it nothing special, most of it is downright amateurish. That blonde Rufus hair...wow. What a horrid color choice. I have nothing against bright blondes, but that's practically crayon-colored, not to mention unpleasantly shaded. Anyone willing to pay money for that ought to seriously reconsider their claims to sanity.

And I think it's funny, but not at all surprising, that Panda hasn't come back to defend her claims. I think most of us have already asserted that she's probably the site owner using a thinly veiled disguise in order to present her threats as something other than what they are. That seems very likely, but I'm not entirely sure. The writing style on the site is not quite identical to that of the posts. In that case, she might just be a misguided fan of the site or a friend of the site owner trying to help (and, in this case, failing miserably). Either way, at this point she knows that we will not support her quest to protect this foul site, and can't muster up any sort of defense.

Either that, or she just hasn't figured out that the thread was moved off of the Shopping List. Cheesy

I can has vagina dentata plz?
Proud member of the Official Coconut Fan Club!
squall
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2008 May 22, 20:40:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I must say: the red hair is great!
but hey, it's not a fantastic website and I've seen a lot of better free stuff
check those lists and you love for this site might decrease a little  Cool
http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?title=Content_List:Final_Fantasy for gorgeous final fantasy content
http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?title=Content_List/Character_Sims/F for final fantasy chacters
I suppose you don't need that site too much after visiting the sites above right?

Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: 2008 May 23, 04:16:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That content list had the names I was trying to remember:  Mimewhite and Shannanagins.  Here's a link to the FF stuff on the site where some of Mimewhite's stuff is.  Some of it is better than others, but I definitely have that Aeris outfit and that Sephiroth outfit in my game.  It's not all by Mimewhite, but that was the one familiar name.

Here's Shannanagins's page on MTS2.

Of course, my rules for characters' content isn't quite as strict as some others' might be, because I decided to use my FF7 fanfic "verse" for my characters.  Several years after the game, so I think it's silly to have them all in the same outfits.  But I used quite a few of them.  I also liked modeling the faces myself.
L Lawliet
Landlubber

You can pay a visit to Mr.I-don't-give-a-damn

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2008 May 23, 06:21:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She refuses to hand out passwords to anyone now, it seems. Not even my 3 friends can get one.
Do we have someone here who can rival her meshing? And put them on Modthesims2 for free when they've made them? Because it seems I am unable to find any other way of getting at the content now. I could ask a friand of mine to hack the site, but usually they mess around with the sites and have gotten into trouble before. (they are quite immature)

So my last option is a simple request to anyone who can best the meshes; could you make a Zack outfit and hair? We've made pretty much everyone else who's 'big' in FFVII except Cait Sith and Red XIII.
Kragey
ARR!

I can haz CC?

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2008 May 23, 06:28:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually don't think that Reno hair is horrible. Although I haven't seen the back; it could be horribly gappy, for all I know.

Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2008 May 23, 07:46:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

L Lawliet why don't you talk to Dark Lunaris and find out if she's in the mood to do it?

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2008 May 23, 07:54:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

L Lawliet - that prooves only 1 thing to me, that panda pirate is the siteowner. Or have a very faithful friend. But that's ok - i guess she
has to close down her site. I don't think i have seen a more expensive payshit site before. That lady should learn a lesson.

She is revealing stuff who's already free on MTS2 and with far better models and outfits.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: 2008 May 23, 08:26:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

L Lawliet, we don't hack or encourage or suggest such a thing here.  We legitimately purchase EULA-breaking site content and share it.

If this site owner is too paranoid to sell any items now, I suppose it's a sort of victory.  Very self-defeating.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: