PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 11:48:11

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  New paysite
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: New paysite  (Read 13711 times)
Millie
ARR!

Mean, callous, Harpy.

View Profile
Re: New paysite
« Reply #30 on: 2008 July 10, 18:47:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gkvpuOebd88

This one?? Wink

Every time a woman masturbates, God creates a kitteh. Think of the Kittehs people!
Theria
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2008 July 10, 19:07:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hm. My bad, she IS wearing a bra, but it doesn't seem to help much. Especially in the beginning. Middle-aged boob-bouncing: Not how Ria wanted to spend her morning. Seriously, that whole video, my eyes are glued to her boobs. I have issues. Thankfully, they probably have pills for that.
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2008 July 10, 19:22:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Millie, it could be that one. I recall way more ass-crack though. I can remember seeing a part where she's kind of dancing in a circle (spinning I guess, but really slowly), being horrified but unable to look away and thinking sure she's in great shape, especially for her age, but that much plumber's crack is not sexy! Maybe we got a different video up here or something. (I also don't remember so many images of 'average Americans', but it's been a long time so maybe my memory is failing me.)
Or maybe it was actually another video entirely. I also seem to remember watching in the living room of a house we moved from in late '97, and she does seem to have a lot of music videos that basically involve her dancing around in front of some sort of screen/backdrop.

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
Vod Kaknockers
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2008 July 11, 06:35:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And she's always dancing around like she's trying not to piss down her leg.  Try Depends, Madge.

'Cause beans and cornbread, they go hand in hand.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: