PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 21:21:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 961664 times)
glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #600 on: 2008 June 21, 06:39:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is waaay more work than I can handle when I just need to take a shit.  Cheesy

I can has vagina dentata plz?
Proud member of the Official Coconut Fan Club!
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #601 on: 2008 June 21, 18:59:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Encouragements coming from a university writing tutor, gee! thanks glasscigarette Smiley I made huge improvements since i joined the forum but it's still hard and tedious. I always check my posts several times but i re-read the faults as correct words! AGH plus i'm dyslexic

Jess Maree, that's the most horrible camping story i've read. A spider & a scorpion in the total dark! Shocked It must have been a nightmare. I too always loathed camping, walls are our friends! That also goes for the floor and real toilets: a must-have, definetly. Why bother? I love nature but hate the idea of sleeping in it, Ew! And hate the idea of having to use the camping's so called "toilets" *ironic quotes* Digging a hole to poo is way better and even more hygienic.

falln_angel, faking a limp?! Arg! No, cannot do. I'ld find that disrepectful but hey, i'm really too kind. That's what a friend used to say all the time. Never believed him at that time, but now i understand he was right.

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
cookiepirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #602 on: 2008 June 21, 20:55:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

falln_angel, faking a limp?! Arg! No, cannot do. I'ld find that disrepectful but hey, i'm really too kind. That's what a friend used to say all the time. Never believed him at that time, but now i understand he was right.

Just use the "I'm sorry, I'm from fill in your country's name, and don't understand the language of the country your visiting and didn't realize this was for the disabled only, until it was too late".  Be sure to look appropriately apologetic.  If they don't understand whatever language you are talking to them in, most will just smile and nod (I know, I do that all the time when someone speaks dutch to me and I just can't keep up with it....Smile And Nod, Smile And Nod!).

fake edit:  <----- 200th Post!!  Yeah ME!!!!

~ the happy little cookiepirate ~
Cookie Cannibal
MONDAYS - A terrible way to spend 1/7th of your life
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #603 on: 2008 June 21, 22:18:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The idea of miracle is good Grin but missing the walking cane or the wheelchair is a flaw. Yet you have time to run away during the confusion! I felt so ashamed that day, 'was horrible. Agh!
My distraction method would be to point in the opposite direction and yell "omg, it's Senator Craig" and then run like hell. That would probably only work in an American mens restroom though. http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/08/28/craig.arrest/

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #604 on: 2008 June 21, 22:52:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cookie That's an awesome idea, pretending to be a lost tourist is ingenious Grin

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Kragey
ARR!

I can haz CC?

View Profile
« Reply #605 on: 2008 June 22, 03:34:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't know you were German, Kragey! I love Germans! I'd eat in your toilet any day.

Wait. That came out wrong.
Now that's precious! Grin

Technically, half-German. (But you're still invited to eat in my toilet.  Wink )My mother's side, and they are FIERCELY proud about their country...yes, including the toilets. They are fiercely proud of their superclean toilets.

I honestly think it has a lot to do with the shame they feel over Germany's WWII discretions. They're proud about everything they do that's healthy and sane (not that I'm complaining).

Most Germans prefer to use their own toilet--who doesn't?--but yeah, Germans will use the Superclean Toilets of Wonder, too. Anything you can pee in. XD

CaptainChris
ARR!

Picture it, Sicily 1922....

View Profile
« Reply #606 on: 2008 June 22, 04:03:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know what toilets I hate? Toilets in camping grounds. Srsly. And those "eco-friendly" terlets, AKA holes in the ground. I hate camping anyways, but going to the terlet block in the middle of the night scares the shit outta me. When I was a kid, I went to the terlet block one night when we went camping in Kakadu (back when I lived in Darwin) and when I got there my torch died, a giant spider almost bit my arse and a giant, black, hairy spider crawled up me legs and onto my lap.

There is the story of my fear of spiders, hatred of camping and somewhat fear of the dark. I was only 6 in Pescado years...

There's a few of those hippy terletts here in Perth. Being a guy, its a bit revolting standing there to pee and looking down the hole to see like years of....I'm not continuing that sentence.

Dr House, I didn't realise English wasn't your native tongue.
Lirael
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #607 on: 2008 June 22, 21:37:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I live in country Queensland, I wont even say what the toilets around here are like, No-one will ever visit again!  Grin
And has anyone used the ones on the Strand in Townsville? stainless steel toilets..........very very very low to the ground, so not only do you have a freezing bum, but your almost sitting in the water  Shocked

Ok I have a question. I was in Australia a couple of years ago and they warned me that when I go to the bathroom (the outsidish ones mainly),  I should always check to make sure there were no Red Back spiders hanging around. Which of course just made me totally retentive for a month. It that true or were they just taking the piss?
True around here, not so much in the civilized area's Tongue

You're just lucky that the dropbears didn't get you.  Smiley
Oh yes! Watch them dropbears!  Cheesy
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #608 on: 2008 June 22, 22:07:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok I'll bite, dropbears are,   a: furry little creatures that steal your camera and take naughty pictures of themselves
                                       b: carnivorous species of sand dwelling marsupials
                                       c: overfed hairy drunk cricket fans
                                       d: something else I'm probably glad I didn't know about at the time

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
uknortherner
ARR!

Wherever I lay my hat... That's my home.

View Profile
« Reply #609 on: 2008 June 23, 01:22:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok I'll bite, dropbears are,   a: furry little creatures that steal your camera and take naughty pictures of themselves

You've met the Barmy Army then? Wink

Actually that brings me to another point - Australian hospitality. When you're the only Englishman in the pub, populated by 40+ Aussie cricket fans, and you've just watched that useless shitty side England throw away the Ashes yet again, it was surprising how many beers I was offered as consolation! Smiley It sort of overcame the embarrassment somewhat...

The preceding message does not contain the following: Crappy poetry; song lyrics from really obscure bands; 12ish netspk; random confusion over "there", "their" and "they're"; aLtCaPs; superspeshulsnowflaekeness or any other glitter-filled bollocks.
strix
ARR!

Pocket Pope

View Profile WWW
« Reply #610 on: 2008 June 23, 03:59:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I live in country Queensland, I wont even say what the toilets around here are like, No-one will ever visit again!  Grin
And has anyone used the ones on the Strand in Townsville? stainless steel toilets..........very very very low to the ground, so not only do you have a freezing bum, but your almost sitting in the water  Shocked

OMG yes, I hate those with a passion. I'm very tall too, so I was almost gnawing my kneecaps!

"You have the right to scream your head off. Should you give up the right to scream your head off, someone who screams THEIR head off will be provided for you."
   Grouch cop, "Elmo in Grouchland"
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #611 on: 2008 June 23, 06:00:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wouldn't it figure that one area where we short people have the advantage over you taller folks would be in the crapper? It's not fair, it really isn't... But I bet to make up for it, they mount the sinks absurdly high...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
« Reply #612 on: 2008 June 23, 06:06:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*pictures a dirty Paden sitting under a 12 foot sink, sobbing and swearing*

I can has vagina dentata plz?
Proud member of the Official Coconut Fan Club!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #613 on: 2008 June 23, 06:15:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nah, being feline I would just jump up the basin and do my thing in there, less chance of falling in. Then I'd jump across to the other one and knock the spigot on to get a drink and leave when I'd had my fill.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #614 on: 2008 June 23, 06:16:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They drop out of trees at night and maul you - hence dropbears.  They look like koalas, so odds are you came across them - you just didn't know it.

Actually that brings me to another point - Australian hospitality. When you're the only Englishman in the pub, populated by 40+ Aussie cricket fans, and you've just watched that useless shitty side England throw away the Ashes yet again, it was surprising how many beers I was offered as consolation! Smiley It sort of overcame the embarrassment somewhat...

Much beer is offered.  Soothes the soul.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: