PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 02:16:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 962652 times)
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #570 on: 2008 June 20, 03:12:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ahaa Turkish toilets! That's real sports, it's should be an olympic game Grin

I've used those many times. They take some practice with pants. I was using one once in a tabac when the light went out. I was stuck there in the pitch black in a tiny room with my pants down and the switch on the outside. Thing was I really had to go, now! That was fun.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #571 on: 2008 June 20, 05:29:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've used those many times. They take some practice with pants. I was using one once in a tabac when the light went out. I was stuck there in the pitch black in a tiny room with my pants down and the switch on the outside. Thing was I really had to go, now! That was fun.
Oh my, i feel for ya! Didn't have that chance in my numerous turkish toilets experiences, grr *shakes angry fist*. The worst thing about these toilets is that you cannot block the door if the lock is broken, as you're in a such position that you'ld immediatly loose balance and fall in the hole. Ew! Cheesy

The only good point in these toilets is that you can quickly see if the previous user left you a gift by not flushing Grin

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #572 on: 2008 June 20, 08:07:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...FRENCH TOILETS.

Oh, how I wish they had real toilets. WITH TOILET PAPER.

* Tchan is going to France tomorrow morning for a week and is not happy about that.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #573 on: 2008 June 20, 08:49:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cala, we have seat covers here in Australia. And they seem to be everywhere in Sydney. There are places where they don't have them that are questionable... like Town Hall station. I mean, if there is a place where a toilet seat cover would be welcome, it would be there.

I sit down, but after wiping down the seat with either tissue or wipes. And before you ask, yes I carry wipes with me everywhere.
I am a bit of a neat freak Smiley

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Alexia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #574 on: 2008 June 20, 09:59:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The thing is that with a nine month belly squatting or "hovering" is not really an option!  Tongue When I was in school I could wait up to 6 hours to go but as soon as I got preggers bye-bye bladder control... Turkish toilets are an aabsolute nightmare. Whenever you go into a relatively old-ish restaurant in my country and need to use the facilities Wham! You get to pee in a hole in the ground. Plus most of them are designed to be used by men.  Kiss

" Nae king! Nea quin! Nae laird! Nae master! We willna' be fooled again" Terry Pratchett
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #575 on: 2008 June 20, 13:05:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok I have a question. I was in Australia a couple of years ago and they warned me that when I go to the bathroom (the outsidish ones mainly),  I should always check to make sure there were no Red Back spiders hanging around. Which of course just made me totally retentive for a month. It that true or were they just taking the piss?

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
LadyPirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #576 on: 2008 June 20, 13:18:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you Cala....I was fine, had removed gleet from my mind. Then you brought it up again. I still prefer to hover. It makes it easier to stand when I'm done anyway. There's nothing like sitting on a low public toilet only to realize you can't exactly get up when you're done. Srsly. Not fun. I thought about taking a little lysol spray, but I think that might have been a little extreme. Bottom line for me: if the bathroom looks dirty or smells really bad, I just don't go.

It's like taking a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night...I just don't get it.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #577 on: 2008 June 20, 14:42:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cala, we have seat covers here in Australia. And they seem to be everywhere in Sydney. There are places where they don't have them that are questionable... like Town Hall station. I mean, if there is a place where a toilet seat cover would be welcome, it would be there.

Not in Brisbane.  I don't think I saw any in Melbourne either.  Will check Tassie when I get there. Tongue

Ok I have a question. I was in Australia a couple of years ago and they warned me that when I go to the bathroom (the outsidish ones mainly),  I should always check to make sure there were no Red Back spiders hanging around. Which of course just made me totally retentive for a month. It that true or were they just taking the piss?

Truthfully - little from Column A, little from Column B.  Mostly taking the piss - an inside toilet should have no issues.  An outside toilet is an issue.  Redbacks love plastic (I have to check my kids toys as they live in the plastic car wheels of those driveable car thingies) and they have been known to bite people on the bum.

You're just lucky that the dropbears didn't get you.  Smiley

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #578 on: 2008 June 20, 14:52:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tchan, i'm sure they have real toilets LOL Come'on you're not going to india or Africa, lighten up Cheesy

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
uknortherner
ARR!

Wherever I lay my hat... That's my home.

View Profile
« Reply #579 on: 2008 June 20, 14:57:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not in Brisbane.  I don't think I saw any in Melbourne either.  Will check Tassie when I get there. Tongue

And nowhere I went to either! Bondi Beach, Katoomba, Newcastle, Port McQuarie, Surfers Paradise, Brisbane, Airlie Beach or Cairns (and a few other places in between). Also, what's the deal with the lack of soap in public toilets? I don't just mean dispensers being empty, I mean, no dispensers at all. Something I discovered the hard way!

Did someone nick all the toilet seats?  Grin

The preceding message does not contain the following: Crappy poetry; song lyrics from really obscure bands; 12ish netspk; random confusion over "there", "their" and "they're"; aLtCaPs; superspeshulsnowflaekeness or any other glitter-filled bollocks.
MissBlondie
ARR!

I iz a blond pirate...

View Profile
« Reply #580 on: 2008 June 20, 15:30:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

France HAS real toilets. We have toilets every 20kms on the motorway (brits can't say the same) free to access and fairly clean. Nothing compared to German hygene standard (you could eat in german public toilets) but still, they are here. For the paper, check to toilet that doesn't closes, there is always paper in that one.
ValkyrieProfile
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #581 on: 2008 June 20, 17:21:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

MissBlondie, you're forgetting our "special" toilets (no paper, no water) specifically designed for tourists... Grin
CaptainChris
ARR!

Picture it, Sicily 1922....

View Profile
« Reply #582 on: 2008 June 20, 18:32:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Speaking of terletts and Australia. A few years ago I took a trip up to Darwin, drove out to that Kakadu park place where the hotel is shaped like a giant crocodile. The whole town EXCEPT the public terlets smelled like the restroom of a truckstop.

I'm still too scared to use those automatic terletts they have in Northbridge here, although, considering the area, I'm more likely to disappear into another dimension in the street rather than in the tardis.

*CaptainChris at least HOPES they're automatic toilets, not elaborate phonebooths popular with the bladderfilled slags. Undecided
MissBlondie
ARR!

I iz a blond pirate...

View Profile
« Reply #583 on: 2008 June 20, 19:49:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

MissBlondie, you're forgetting our "special" toilets (no paper, no water) specifically designed for tourists... Grin

Oh ! You mean those! But those are not toilets they are Water Closets.
Kragey
ARR!

I can haz CC?

View Profile
« Reply #584 on: 2008 June 20, 20:28:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nothing better than knowing that your motherland has superclean toilets. XD

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: