PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 14:30:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216] 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 958123 times)
RubyRedJess
Landlubber

I'm not psycho...I just like psychotic things.

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #3225 on: 2010 April 20, 06:00:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Eww PirateKitty I almost tossed my cookies when I seen that, I am gonna have nightmares for a week

Yeah I would let a child on T$R because they are so child friendly just look at this

I am your dentist.
And I enjoy the career that I picked.
I'm your dentist.
And I get off on the pain I inflict!
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3226 on: 2010 April 20, 07:11:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uhm, what's wrong with that? It's an ordinary set of underwear - looks like completely harmless cotton to me. I don't see anything smutty about that.  Huh

* Formerly known as Peachfish *
Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
RubyRedJess
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3227 on: 2010 April 20, 08:02:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

well if you had a skintone with nipples that would be a major nipslip

I am your dentist.
I'm your dentist.
Michelle
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3228 on: 2010 April 20, 08:09:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

RubyRedJess, I don't have a problem with that as underwear or swimsuit.

This one by the same creator I do find smutty.

ETA:  Picture of Monokini by Saliva_24

« Last Edit: 2010 April 28, 03:44:46 by Michelle » Logged

"When someone knows something is true, they feel no need to defend it"  -  "I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies"  -  "The truth is easier to remember than a lie"  -  Good sees goodness not religion.
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3229 on: 2010 April 20, 11:25:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

well if you had a skintone with nipples that would be a major nipslip

The skintone in the picture does have nipples. You just have to look very hard to see them.

Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
PirateKitty
Landlubber

Kiss My Booty!

View Profile
« Reply #3230 on: 2010 April 20, 17:12:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just wish if they were going to post that kind of stuff, they at least had the balls to call it what it actually *is*... Frackin' stripper-wear...
of course that would be like they are admitting they are violating the terms of service by changing the game rating with their custom content.

Not really sure why they are worried about *THAT* since just by charging for this crap they are in violation. Whatever... Don'tcha just love the selective reasoning that is T$R?

I hope this one hasn't been posted yet... but if it is, what's a little more bandwidth theft between frienemies? Cheesy

Behold my smutty donation. Granny undies that are see-through!  (Yeah yeah, I know... there is a fetish for that somewhere...LOL)

Edit: Aww, the muffin didn't like us usin' her picture so inserted something cheesy? Guess they didn't realize it's the same size and takes just as much bandwidth?  Cheesy
« Last Edit: 2010 April 27, 20:36:00 by PirateKitty » Logged
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3231 on: 2010 April 20, 17:20:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uh, yeah, just what I wanted to see at lunch time... ICK!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
RubyRedJess
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3232 on: 2010 April 21, 05:45:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

egh why would someone want to see their grannys wearing something like that Huh it seriously scares the shit out of me.

I am your dentist.
I'm your dentist.
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3233 on: 2010 April 21, 08:09:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's another one I don't understand.  Huh What's see-through or for that matter smutty about it? It's pretty regular, boring underwear, and the line on her butt is because there's a seam in the fabric and the knickers get stuck up her ass. Painful, yes. Smutty, no.

Pickleen
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3234 on: 2010 April 21, 18:36:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's another one I don't understand.  Huh What's see-through or for that matter smutty about it? It's pretty regular, boring underwear, and the line on her butt is because there's a seam in the fabric and the knickers get stuck up her ass. Painful, yes. Smutty, no.

I agree.  There is a transparency, but I doubt that you would be able to see anything in game, unless you were zoomed in real close (via mod).  I don't play the game that close and I'm sure others don't either.
LadyFrontbum
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3235 on: 2010 April 22, 04:10:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, gotta admit, I don't mind those undies. I kinda love transparent clothes, though, I'm a big perve.

God I hate that model so much.
Skoria_Bay
ARR!

Give me a tall ship and star to sail her by

View Profile
« Reply #3236 on: 2010 April 23, 12:05:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Eww PirateKitty I almost tossed my cookies when I seen that, I am gonna have nightmares for a week

Yeah I would let a child on T$R because they are so child friendly just look at this
(Picture of two bikinis one black, one red, with a crocheted boarder)   

I do believe this is smutty compared to the other submissions on this page. Why? Because if you look very closely you can see where the nipple would clearly show through the top. And if you had skins with such it would show through. The sheer underwear while not exactly particularly smutty could be taken as such if you look closely at the crotch. Just my two copper coins worth.

Pescado: I will THROW THEM IN A VAT OF BOILING SHARKS!
mustluvcatz: So, what good would a vat of boiling sharks do? I mean, wouldn't the sharks be dead?
Pescado: SILENCE!
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3237 on: 2010 April 23, 13:22:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I do believe this is smutty compared to the other submissions on this page. Why? Because if you look very closely you can see where the nipple would clearly show through the top. And if you had skins with such it would show through. The sheer underwear while not exactly particularly smutty could be taken as such if you look closely at the crotch. Just my two copper coins worth.

(Emphasis added by me)

My point exactly. You have to look very closely to see anything remotely smutty about them. Most people wouldn't notice anything, and all together this is nothing compared to the real smuttiness that you can find early on in this thread (which is also where some very dubious TSR profiles are revealed).  

It's always open for discussion what's smutty and what is not. But I think these ones are so far on the 'not'-side that posting them here in fact becomes a case of showcasing paysite stuff instead of revealing something criticizable.

Edit: Apparently I can't spell at all today.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3238 on: 2010 April 23, 17:48:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To use an old quote, "speeling is fer chimps, anyhow." Cheesy Yes, you could say that I had too much coffee this morning and am wound for sound.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Shan-Chan
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3239 on: 2010 April 27, 04:06:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What happened you guys? What happened to the fug? I guess I have to contribute then....

I wasn't sure whether to put this is Ugliest or Smuttiest. I decided on Smuttiest because it's for teens.

Don't let my name fool you. I actually hate anime.
Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216] 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: