PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 17:49:31

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 958157 times)
LadyFrontbum
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #3120 on: 2009 December 20, 07:37:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What's with the bottom half of that outfit? Are those bits to cover creeping vampire pubes or something? Why wouldn't they just make it look like normal underwear?
WedgewoodBlue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3121 on: 2009 December 21, 03:25:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shocked Shouldn't that read Bondage Corset. (Definitely suitable for a PG13 audience).

Thanks WedgewoodBlue I am now going to pour bleach up my nose to see if it will clear that image from my head.

What can I say, I didn't want to be the only one with that image stuck in my brain.  Grin

At long last TSR gets to be the bug on the windshield of life.
ShanOw
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3122 on: 2009 December 22, 03:36:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tis the season...

Sims Central  - SimSearch - My Blog!
The one who no longer needs stopping!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3123 on: 2009 December 22, 07:29:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

'Tis the season for what, exactly, pneumonia or an STD? Ick to both!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Rurik
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3124 on: 2009 December 22, 07:35:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It literally looks painted on, like someone just took a red paint brush and went to work.  Roll Eyes

Cynics make life more fun. No really it's true, who would you rather watch, a stand up comedian who thinks life is all gumdrops and rainbow unicorn farts, or a cynical bastard who hates everyone and everything? Yeah, that's what I thought.
WedgewoodBlue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3125 on: 2009 December 22, 15:21:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Breaking news from the North Pole........The entire Elf community has been hospitalized in a mysterious outbreak of projectile vomiting. In some cases the vomiting has been so severe that a coma has been induced to stop the suffering. The source has been located, and the outfit that caused this massive outbreak has been burned. At this time, no vaccination has yet been created. All we can do at this time, is to warn the community and hope to contain this outbreak.

At long last TSR gets to be the bug on the windshield of life.
Austere
Sexist Creep
ARR!

No one is ugly except those who call people ugly.

View Profile
« Reply #3126 on: 2009 December 23, 22:24:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Breaking news from the North Pole........The entire Elf community has been hospitalized in a mysterious outbreak of projectile vomiting. In some cases the vomiting has been so severe that a coma has been induced to stop the suffering. The source has been located, and the outfit that caused this massive outbreak has been burned. At this time, no vaccination has yet been created. All we can do at this time, is to warn the community and hope to contain this outbreak.

Cheesy Cheesy

But seriously, apart from the colors and the obvious paint job...that bikini - OUCH.

That's not funny, you nimrods. Now get that crap out of my member title.
novastar
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3127 on: 2009 December 24, 07:31:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

'Tis the season for what, exactly, pneumonia or an STD? Ick to both!

'Tis the season to make money, Paden.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3128 on: 2009 December 24, 16:16:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If that's the case, why in the hell am I broke?

novastar
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3129 on: 2009 December 25, 01:04:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't specify whom exactly, but possibly because you spent a fair sum of money on Christmas presents, therefore making the retailers gain monies? (I myself spent $25 on two new Sims expansions yesterday... it was half price, I couldn't help myself!  Cry)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3130 on: 2009 December 25, 01:49:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We had no money for any Christmas stuff, bills has to come first. So, yeah. The only reason we haz prezzie for our kid is that the husband won a drawing at a local gas station of what they call the "World's Largest Christmas Stocking."

Michelle
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3131 on: 2009 December 25, 02:05:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only reason we haz prezzie for our kid is that the husband won a drawing at a local gas station of what they call the "World's Largest Christmas Stocking."

What goes around comes around, you help others through the year and now you have received help.

Everyone have a safe and very happy holiday season!

"When someone knows something is true, they feel no need to defend it"  -  "I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies"  -  "The truth is easier to remember than a lie"  -  Good sees goodness not religion.
Michelle
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3132 on: 2009 December 27, 05:40:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay! Today I was lurking and found the following member's blog on TSR. Does TSR considered this suitable for their PG13 audience? Doesn't it contain "bad language" and "flaming"? (Feel free to correct me if I am wrong)

Posted by sharalee56 on Dec 26, 2009•
I'm done! Hate Sims 3 so much Wink
The Crazy Fuckin' Sims 3 is sooooo bad Wink) It's too complicated for me *angry*
Aaaaaaah I really want a Sims4 a better Version based on Sims 2 .....Let Us call EA wit the following words: "We Just want Sims 4" BUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTT Sims 1 is the fuckin' version of Sims of all time.

*Sorry I had to cut and Paste as I haven't worked out how to insert images yet!*

"When someone knows something is true, they feel no need to defend it"  -  "I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies"  -  "The truth is easier to remember than a lie"  -  Good sees goodness not religion.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #3133 on: 2009 December 27, 06:30:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wouldn't like PVC stuck in my privates. And why does he think that chains make good straps?
I don't think PVC really "sticks", which is sort of the point. Easier to get the blood of your victims out.

Ummm - no self-respecting vampire would wear that - must be for sparklepires
I am pretty sure only vampires COULD wear that. Wearing such a thing as a real person would involve the physical destruction of several ribs and the corresponding perforation of your internal organs BY such ribs, and the complete inability to breathe. These issues wouldn't really bother vampires much. But yeah, must be for the non-self-respecting Sparklepire.

Also, in the future, if you're going to post horrible shit, POST A LINK AS WELL. Some of us have people who need torturing with this. I use this stuff to threaten people into behaving, warning them that if they don't behave, I'll dress their sim in it!

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3134 on: 2009 December 29, 15:30:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know we have already seen these before, but this one is new, its for teens.
http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-clothing-female/title/JP48%20Ruffle%20Pants/id/938521/

I'm not sure whats worse, the outfit or the face of the sim wearing it.

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-clothing-female/title/Sexy%20Santa%20Top/id/940416/ <Top
http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-clothing-female/title/Sexy%20Santa%20Skirt/id/940414/ <Skirt

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: