PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 16:15:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196 197 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 958132 times)
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #2910 on: 2009 August 18, 05:04:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is Cara's sister, Sarah Small Boobs.
Are we sure it's not her cousin, Mandy Bare Ass?  Those two are often mixed up.

Motoki
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2911 on: 2009 August 18, 05:17:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I do so wish I owned and could use a chakram...

....I....I think I love you....And I always meant to tell you that your display pic is freakin awesome!  I always loved Calisto...even if she was psycho. Smiley

Personally, Alti was my number one bad ass bitch, but I definitely love me some Callisto too. Heh, I was known on certain Xena forums for my Alti fantacism. Even had a picture taken with the actress who played her at a con once. (she's tall!) Yes, I am that much of a geek. :-p

Funny thing is, I heard through the grapevine (ie someone who worked on the show) that Hudson Leick really was a crazy assed bitch. Her antics made them not want to bring her back, but the character was really popular so they did anyway. Eventually, so the story goes, she ended up punching Lucy Lawless and then at that point she wasn't welcome back anymore. Or so the story goes. This is second hand info.

Every time I see a new "outfit" for Cara Big Breasts I want to hurl.  It just bothers me to no extent.  Like an itch I can't scratch.  It wouldn't be so bad if the name didn't ALWAYS have to be plastered in the lower right corner of the item.  If it wasn't always plastered there, I could just scroll past and write it off as "the usual ugly ass shit," but my eyes always catch the text and then I always get annoyed.

Yeah more so than the boobs I think the fact that they named her that and have to keep advertising it bugs me. Okay. We get it. She has big boobs. STFU already!

In Communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2912 on: 2009 August 18, 05:22:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah more so than the boobs I think the fact that they named her that and have to keep advertising it bugs me. Okay. We get it. She has big boobs. STFU already!

EXACTLY!! That name annoys the hell out of me every time I see it. Then I think "Wow, it's a good thing my mom didn't name me Maria Big Breasts" and get over it until the next time I see it.  Cheesy
millahnna
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2913 on: 2009 August 18, 10:03:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If they called her Busty Cara it wouldn't sound so juvenile.

"I always look like a heart floating in a jar of formaldehyde when I go swimming. Always. I make a point of it. Doesn't everybody?"  -- HeyBubbe
captaincaliena
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2914 on: 2009 August 18, 16:18:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Personally, Alti was my number one bad ass bitch, but I definitely love me some Callisto too. Heh, I was known on certain Xena forums for my Alti fantacism. Even had a picture taken with the actress who played her at a con once. (she's tall!) Yes, I am that much of a geek. :-p

Funny thing is, I heard through the grapevine (ie someone who worked on the show) that Hudson Leick really was a crazy assed bitch. Her antics made them not want to bring her back, but the character was really popular so they did anyway. Eventually, so the story goes, she ended up punching Lucy Lawless and then at that point she wasn't welcome back anymore. Or so the story goes. This is second hand info.

There is NOTHING wrong with being that much of a geek.  You have no idea how much I was made fun of in grade school (I was like 9 or 10 when the show came out) for liking that show.  I dressed up as Xena for Halloween one year.  I might do it again if I ever get a decent costume goin...Anywho.  Actually that show is where I got my name for this forum.  Well, not the "captain" part...But I took Callisto and Xena, mushed them together and got Caliena.  *shrug*  Who's the geek now?  lol

But big boobs!!! OMG!!! WE'RE 12! Cover the screen before mom sees!!!! /sarcasm

Why should I pay for anything I can get for free?
Anyone on Facebook?  Add Me!
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2915 on: 2009 August 18, 23:06:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As a female geek and video gamer, I have often read and even been told that I do not exist. I wasn't actually good at math and science in school. I didn't actually have a crush on first Data, then Captain Picard. The only computer game I actually play is Sims. All my female characters in World of Warcraft are actually played by men. I don't actually spend more on games than I do on clothes.

It's gotten a lot better in the past couple years, but for a while there I wondered, since I didn't "really" exist, if I could get away with murder Tongue.

Snowflakes
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2916 on: 2009 August 19, 02:06:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is my first post after some lurking, so I'm praying that I don't fuck something up.

From here.
These are PAY items. They're expecting us to pay for EA shoes that have been recategorized into sleepwear.
But hey, they're perfect for my hooker sims! *pulls out credit card*
millahnna
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2917 on: 2009 August 19, 03:29:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was going to say that was a new low but then thought better of it.  A great example for the dramallama thread at the BBS though.

"I always look like a heart floating in a jar of formaldehyde when I go swimming. Always. I make a point of it. Doesn't everybody?"  -- HeyBubbe
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2918 on: 2009 August 28, 22:57:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uhm. Those don't look very comfortable.

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
aeris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2919 on: 2009 August 29, 02:37:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They don't look like clothes either... More like painted on underwear.

loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side
paperbeth
ARR!

TS3 - Do not want!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2920 on: 2009 August 29, 04:36:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey I think I know that girl. Yeah, I saw her standing on a street corner in Hickville.

My Deviant artwork here.
lovepink
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2921 on: 2009 August 31, 14:22:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She reminds me quite a bit of Rodeo from Rock of Love o.O. Minus the face. And the manly body.
 Still though, that whole ensemble is close to her style.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #2922 on: 2009 August 31, 15:08:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

These are PAY items. They're expecting us to pay for EA shoes that have been recategorized into sleepwear.
But hey, they're perfect for my hooker sims! *pulls out credit card*
This idea is thoroughly retarded, considering that you can access such a thing using a simple cheat code in AwesomeMod.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2923 on: 2009 August 31, 15:41:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apparently 996 people thought otherwise. Idiocy seems to be more contagious than pig flu.
« Last Edit: 2009 August 31, 18:27:18 by kenmtl » Logged

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2924 on: 2009 August 31, 15:59:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think even hookers would wear boots like that in bed unless they had a client that got turned on by being stabbed in the groin by a stiletto heel, cause being stabbed there would make the john's less likely to be return customers.

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Pages: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196 197 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: