PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 23, 21:22:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 962577 times)
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #2835 on: 2009 July 31, 02:13:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uh... I sure as hell hope most "12"s (12-18) know how sex works. They aren't gonna learn it in any realistic way from movies, music or video games either, it's the parents' job to 1) talk to them about it AND 2) do everything they can to get good sex ed into their kids' schools. It's when teens don't know about sex that they get into trouble with it. I knew how sex worked when I was a 6. Because I asked my mom where babies came from when I was, um... a zero (in kindergarten), and she told me. I found the explanation exceedingly boring. And I think the fact that sex was never obfuscated for me is why I was never tempted to do it before I knew I was ready and an 18.

Also, Everquest 2 has individual body sliders for boobs, waist, hips, AND height. There's not a big range, but they're there. If MMOs, which must be able to render dozens of "people" at once, in EQ2's case at rather high detail, can do it, Sims 2 can do it. EA is blatantly lying by saying boob sliders would negate a "T" rating. They're just too fucking lazy to make their game, which is based largely on customizable pixel people, actually have really customizable pixel people. Unfortunately most people who play the Sims will swallow whatever crap EA shovels.

Lady Vader
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2836 on: 2009 July 31, 02:16:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On the other hand, the fact that you can take a step back and say that about yourself suggests that you are a "big" enough person to recognize your problems and fix 'em. I know a lot of moms who could learn from you.

I just think, that if you feel you're not capable of doing something, or that doing it will require a sacrifice that you're not sure you'll be willing to make, then don't bloody do it, especially if someone can get hurt by it.

Hell these days certain 12's even know what to do with whats under the clothes because they have been spoonfed sex on TV, in music and in video games since they were in the cradle because some parents are to self obsessed, job obsessed and inattentive to pay attention the their kids and the TV, Playstation and Stereo become the kids babysitters hence you have 6's and 12's who play GTA, Bully and Leisuresuit Larry, and watch SAWIII, and listen to gangster rap  - and the parents even buy the games, movies and CD's/MP3's for the kide to make them Shut the Fuck Up so they can go back to work, shopping or whatever it is they are doing that does not involve parenting their children.

I know that just sounded rather harsh- I have a 12 year old niece and know a lot of people who are really good parents. But I have worked in customer service for years and have come across more than my fair share of shitty ones to.

I'm sure they're aware 12's know what's under their clothes, damn, 3's know, after all, it doesn't take a genious to see that for example your sister has smaller boobs than her friend who comes around, while both being build similar and your mom has even bigger ones - an observation that can be made by any thinking being and doesn't have to have anything to do with sex, and can be made in any normal household in which people walk around in underwear or even naked after a shower or something. Alas, it's all about political correctness and we all know, that they're obsessed about that in the States and sims are an American game after all.

I don't know why you put it in a way, that makes it sound like a bad thing. After all, when are kids suppose to learn about sex, when they're 18? It's knowledge about a normal part of life and with the rate of teen pregnancies nowadays, I think it's important to teach kids about it as earliest as possible. Good education is the best prevention of making stupid mistakes. I don't think that the problem lays in a 6 or 12 playing GTA, it lays in the parents that can't explain it well. If parents could prepare and show the kids the right perspective in which games like GTA should be taken, the age of the kid playing them is not an issue. My parents never monitored what I watch or listen too (I'm too old to have had any connection with computer games as a kid, not that generation), and I watched a lot of crappy, full of gore movies, damn, I watched those with my aunt, she played them on her VHS (and boy, was she a fan of not even B, but C-class horror films). I was 3 then. However, I never felt like going out and shooting or raping anyone. I was just normally brought up. Thus I think, that it's not the movies, games or music that are "inappropriate" for kids, it's the way parents can't raise their kids and put what the media offers into perspective.
Alke
Landlubber

Misillusioned Discreant

View Profile
« Reply #2837 on: 2009 July 31, 02:51:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just think, that if you feel you're not capable of doing something, or that doing it will require a sacrifice that you're not sure you'll be willing to make, then don't bloody do it, especially if someone can get hurt by it.
Hey, I was just kissing ass. Great choice. Thinking of the children. Moving on.

Thus I think, that it's not the movies, games or music that are "inappropriate" for kids, it's the way parents can't raise their kids and put what the media offers into perspective.

Every time I hear about some parent suing some media company because their kid was exposed to ~new ideas~ and asked the parents questions that they "weren't ready to answer", I want to cut someone. ALFIE'S DAD, people. REMEMBER AND TEACH.

I was a zero when I learned about sex from a book aimed at 6s. I got comprehensive, shameless sex ed in school. Look, Ma! No STDs/nooboos/promiscuity!

How many zombies make up a horde?
Miikan
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2838 on: 2009 July 31, 11:24:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't understand why it is so difficult to tell the kids abut sex and where the kids come from - because it's a part of our life. And if not parents, then who is gonna teach the kids? My daughter asked me when she was 5 and I told her - in a manner she could understand. It didn't bother her until last year and because she was 9 then - I told her the same but with different words. She knows now everything and takes sex or nudity in a normal way - as it should be - as a part of our life. And I told one more thing that I think is right - there's nothing wrong with sex or nudity - it's the people who make it wrong. Becasue for me it's natural and beautiful and for some other people - they may look at you as if you were a piece of meat or sexual toy without brain.

The same with TV - she's 10 and watched a lot of films that are for ages 12 and up. BUT! I always watched them with her and I explained her what's going on and why. I prefer her watching this with me than alone and misunderstand all. For example, she watched three Terminator movies that are from 15 - and she never ever does something that was shown on TV or in the movie. She doesn't run around with knife trying to catch people she thinks they may be robots or something.
And I like one thing she does - she, by her own, censores the programs she watches - it started when she was about 6 and had nightmares after watching Cartoon Network's some toons. Now she checks the program and if she finds it too scary ot too much of something she's afaid of, or not for her understanding - she just switches or turns off tv. And if I say something's not good for her because she's too small to understand or it could offend her in some way - she never speaks back and usually it's just "ok, mummy, I know you care for me and I'll wait till I'm old enaugh and understand/won't be afraid"

Geez, I hope I made it clear and understable...
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2839 on: 2009 July 31, 23:14:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it just me or does the ho on the right got junk?

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Lady Vader
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2840 on: 2009 August 01, 03:03:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe it ain't a ho, but a tranny ho?  Tongue
simovitch
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2841 on: 2009 August 01, 12:06:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it just me or does the ho on the right got junk?

unless you are french and even if you are not, i dont see the use of white tights unless you are trying to create a nurse and just tights like those in general they are good for your official sim slut but not for every day outdoor use, but thats just me
Lady Vader
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2842 on: 2009 August 01, 16:33:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Simovitch, your chain of reasoning made me thinking. It ain't a ho. It's a french, tranny, Silent Hill nurse ho!  Grin - anyone think of the "beautiful" faces TSR makes for sims and tell me I'm wrong on the SH part.
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2843 on: 2009 August 01, 17:26:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only thing most TSR Sims are good for and the only reason they should ever be downloaded and installed into your game is if you are starting and Uglacy and even then it should only be done if you use the Any Game Starter and can have a separated town solely for the purposes of said Chaz.Jirka/NinthWave(yes she/he/it posts on TSR to )  Uglacy

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
frag
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2844 on: 2009 August 03, 18:39:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hmm... just no.
BritneyBritofldw
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2845 on: 2009 August 03, 20:22:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hmm... just no.
Ugly image snippped
Betcha he never got laid before in his life. Wink
psychotichamster
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2846 on: 2009 August 04, 05:13:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hmm... just no.
ugly pic snipped
That's just plain stupid.
Agree
Lock
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2847 on: 2009 August 05, 15:16:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hmm... just no.
Stupid image killed from orbit
I hope they don't charge for that. Seriously. I could make that myself and I'm not a modder.
Shan-Chan
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2848 on: 2009 August 06, 03:21:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's defiantely PG. And its so well done too! Look at that incredible copy/paste work! 

Don't let my name fool you. I actually hate anime.
meowbark
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2849 on: 2009 August 06, 22:25:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It looks like something I made when I first got the Sims 2 years ago!

But what I made looked way better then... that.

I'm 12 and what is this
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: