PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 22:58:54

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 961682 times)
Yaardarm Monkey II
ARR!

still the same simian of plunder

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #2535 on: 2009 April 15, 01:11:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But back on topic...I bring you these pictures not for the outfits, but for the interesting body mesh.

-image from- differentsimgirls.com/photos/CRussianSkirt.jpg

-image from- differentsimgirls.com/photos/CBrownBowDress.jpg

-image from- differentsimgirls.com/photos/C38.jpg

Bazooka boobs, anyone?

Could you show where on TSR (since this IS TSR Hall of Shame thread) these items are?  

Because they are at: http://differentsimgirls.com/   which is a free site and we dont diss free sites around here   Angry

and you are hotlinking to a free site!!  wtf are you thinking??!!
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2536 on: 2009 April 15, 01:20:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And that mesh is Bloom.

booooooooooo...you lose. Get them down n00b.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
LadyDea
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2537 on: 2009 April 15, 19:36:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Colour me confused. I can't find the post you guys are talking about. Did Austere delete it?

Come visit Sammytopia
Yaardarm Monkey II
ARR!

still the same simian of plunder

View Profile
« Reply #2538 on: 2009 April 15, 19:55:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Colour me confused. I can't find the post you guys are talking about. Did Austere delete it?

Most likely a mod or Austere deleted the post.

Quoting a post makes sure any 'deletions' do not go unnoticed  Wink
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2539 on: 2009 April 15, 20:23:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Most likely a mod or Austere deleted the post.

Definitely Austere - would Pescado delete stupidity? I think not. Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
simsrocks
ARR!

Sparkle

View Profile
« Reply #2540 on: 2009 April 15, 20:57:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Definitely Austere - would Pescado delete stupidity? I think not.

Austere is a coward for deleting the post. Sure, it must be embarrassing for her, but why delete it and hide from her mistake?
She should keep it there and learn from the mistake.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #2541 on: 2009 April 15, 21:12:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I could understand deleting the pictures and making note of it.  But the whole post?  Lame.

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #2542 on: 2009 April 15, 21:19:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So Austere made a mistake.  It was pointed out, Austere fixed it.  I don't see what purpose keeping the offending post would have served, nor why Austere needs to keep being poked about removing it.  The FAQ says don't bash free sites, don't hotlink to free sites, that's enough for me.

Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #2543 on: 2009 April 15, 21:26:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So Austere made a mistake.  It was pointed out, Austere fixed it.  I don't see what purpose keeping the offending post would have served, nor why Austere needs to keep being poked about removing it.  The FAQ says don't bash free sites, don't hotlink to free sites, that's enough for me.

Because it encourages people to make stupid posts and then erase them.  It  causes trouble.  People here have changed their posts later, changing everything.

What is wrong with removing the pictures and saying, "Ooops, I made a mistake!" The way it is now, it looks like she's going, "Mistake? Me?  No, I don't make mistakes." 
On most forums it's considered rude.  On some, they'll ban you for it. 

We police our own here.  If we go, "Aw, that's okay!" for this, then the next person who makes a stupid post has the right to erase their post. Soon, it'll end up that this forum is full of huge holes where people just "changed their minds" and decided to erase what they wrote.

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Austere
Sexist Creep
ARR!

No one is ugly except those who call people ugly.

View Profile
« Reply #2544 on: 2009 April 15, 21:58:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uh, I wasn't trying to cover up my mistake. I thought it'd be easier to just delete the whole offending post - I mean, why wouldn't it be unless you wanted me to leave some other pic up there? I made a mistake, I wasn't thinking, and so I deleted the post. Just like my blinkies. I was civil about those, wasn't I?

That's not funny, you nimrods. Now get that crap out of my member title.
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #2545 on: 2009 April 15, 22:49:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Austere, as a general rule, I find deleted posts highly annoying. However, your reasons were (IMO) rather obvious, and justified. And now you're aware that we frown upon it. This is a 'thing' that's been going on for some time now, so it's not just you and I hope you're not thoroughly disheartened by it. Just so you know, a lot of idiots come in here, make a dumb post, get yelled at, get butthurt, delete a post, then continue to act like ass wipes. So far you've been very good about not getting all butthurt about things and I sincerely think that you are not acting like an asswipe. Just my two cents. Wink

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2546 on: 2009 April 15, 23:38:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Meh, Austere made a mistake and fixed it, didn't get all pissy about it. Case closed.
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2547 on: 2009 April 16, 00:22:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm with dusdeedawn and redisenchanted here. Austere's new. It's not like they got all puffed up and butthurt over it.

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #2548 on: 2009 April 16, 01:22:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We police our own here.  If we go, "Aw, that's okay!" for this, then the next person who makes a stupid post has the right to erase their post. Soon, it'll end up that this forum is full of huge holes where people just "changed their minds" and decided to erase what they wrote.
I understand the point of using "edit:" and strikeout.  If you need to go back and alter a post, they prevent reader confusion.  If the accepted rule here is don't delete posts, okay, I'll follow it.  I still don't see the purpose of it though.  If it is such a serious problem, why not ask Pescado to remove people's ability to delete posts?  Has any of the post deletion trouble you mentioned involved important discussions related to the mission of this site, or was it just pointless troll dramaz and 12s yelling "I never said that!  Yes you did!"?  I'm not arguing, I honestly want to know.

kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2549 on: 2009 April 16, 01:39:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Naw it's usually only trolls and 12's. We've had trolls delete whole threads full of their posts so it seems like we spent page upon page just talking to ourselves.  Or mind you the bored PMSing housewives eating bonbons were talking to themselves. I mean at the end of the day it's of minor importance, you know, no one died. However it is considered bad form because you possibly leave anyone who responded looking like an idiot. I don't think Austere meant any harm, in fact I think she was trying to do the right thing. It's just not something we encourage.

I myself deleted a post once because it contained sensitive information that I felt might get someone else in trouble.  I felt it was the right thing to do.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: