PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 00:06:06

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 958241 times)
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #2370 on: 2009 April 04, 01:55:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If I did have kids, I'd use old-fashioned cloth diapers - better for the environment, and for some reason I have this vague notion they're more comfortable - my mom used those and the disposibles on me, so maybe its a dim memory.

But high quality, thick cotton is -not- cheap and you need a lot, still.  Unless you want to do laundry every single day, and even then, its pretty often.

Even when watching other children, I've developed that wakefulness.  I can turn it off, since I don't always have young beings to watch, I can be very alert when needed.  I've raised puppies from a week old, I've watched babies for friends...and the skill never goes away.

And I love this assumption that life is all tied up in the sperm.  No offense to males, but unless -they- choose to be involved beyond conception, all they do is add a portion to the egg.  Females, on the other hand not only provide a portion of genetic code, but also act as an oven for 9 months.  So, I'd say that for the giving life, women are a whole hell of a lot more involved.

Just saying.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
eifslitc
ARR!

>__>

View Profile
« Reply #2371 on: 2009 April 04, 02:01:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paden pretty much said what I was going to, so I will just agree with her.

Darqstar wasn't trying to talk you into not having children, she was simply telling you what real parents have told her. No parent I know will actually put a handkerchief on a newborns butt. With safety pins, no less. Not now that we have the option to use something else, and I don't know where you live, but having kids to "help with the farm" is kind of illegal now.  Roll Eyes  No, having a child is not a picnic, I have two of them and I can tell you every single day there is a battle. Every single day I have to remind myself just how much I love them, so I don't run away. It isnt all "June Cleaver" with aprons and well behaved children. You don't get to sleep, you have to clean constantly unless you want to live in a pigpin, and you most certainly don't have time to have fresh baked cookies on the table every fucking day. (Let alone have perfect hair and make up- with heels on!)  Kids don't just do what you tell them too because you said it. Weekends =/= sleep and fun things. It's chores and practices and family things.

In my own experience even when my mother has my kids overnight, I still get up just because I am used to it. I still check the crib in my room, because that's what I do when he is here. You cannot just turn being a parent off, and some people are smart enough to realize that and they don't have kids.

Having kids =/= The reason to live.

Your handle is your username, and *NEWSFLASH* it's offensive.

ETA: axelfeefe, I can only hope there aren't little clitfists reading this.  Shocked

Also, I LOL'ed at Citizen Clit.

Why is it offensive? Because it says "clit"? Clit is offensive? Would it be less offensive if it said clitoris?
I know what raising kids is like.
I know that it has its ups and downs.
I know it's real hard for some and real nice for others.
Never EVER said it was a reason to live.
Never said they wanted to change my mind and I never was trying to change theirs.
If they were, that's unfortunate since I wasn't.
I'm REALLY surprised people took a handkerchief and a safety pin seriously.
Are you all REALLY that literal?

Approve memos.
Fresh new look. Same great taste.
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #2372 on: 2009 April 04, 02:04:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: SoggyFox
If I did have kids, I'd use old-fashioned cloth diapers  (snippy snip snip)  I have this vague notion they're more comfortable
Did you see the episode of Dirty Jobs with the cloth diaper service?  They checked diapers for comfyness.  Diapers with lint and pilling were no longer usable.  The host of the show said that after the break, he would reveal that his crew *gasp* buys and uses those diapers!  Turns out diapers not comfy enough for baby butts get sold to car detailers as wash cloths and to camera crews as camera lens wipes because they're so soft and gentle.

eifslitc
ARR!

>__>

View Profile
« Reply #2373 on: 2009 April 04, 02:05:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If I did have kids, I'd use old-fashioned cloth diapers - better for the environment, and for some reason I have this vague notion they're more comfortable - my mom used those and the disposibles on me, so maybe its a dim memory.

But high quality, thick cotton is -not- cheap and you need a lot, still.  Unless you want to do laundry every single day, and even then, its pretty often.

Even when watching other children, I've developed that wakefulness.  I can turn it off, since I don't always have young beings to watch, I can be very alert when needed.  I've raised puppies from a week old, I've watched babies for friends...and the skill never goes away.

And I love this assumption that life is all tied up in the sperm.  No offense to males, but unless -they- choose to be involved beyond conception, all they do is add a portion to the egg.  Females, on the other hand not only provide a portion of genetic code, but also act as an oven for 9 months.  So, I'd say that for the giving life, women are a whole hell of a lot more involved.

Just saying.
If you meant me, I really didn't mean sperm = the root of all life and we should all praise testicles. I was just comparing the sperm traveling to the little egg to a man traveling to an office and finding that amazing.

Approve memos.
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2374 on: 2009 April 04, 02:14:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why is it offensive? Because it says "clit"? Clit is offensive? Would it be less offensive if it said clitoris?
snipy snip

No, it would not be less offensive. Why don't you try and not be obnoxious. That would be a great change of pace.  Roll Eyes

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
eifslitc
ARR!

>__>

View Profile
« Reply #2375 on: 2009 April 04, 02:16:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

snipy snip

No, it would not be less offensive. Why don't you try and not be obnoxious. That would be a great change of pace.  Roll Eyes
Lol @ obnoxious.
If you're trying to get me to change my name, it's not working.
You can request that one of the big wigs change it, but like I said prior, if I can have this on the official Toshiba forums.... It's kinda here to stay.

Approve memos.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #2376 on: 2009 April 04, 02:42:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I'm going  to let you have the last word on the childlovefestival debate we were having.    Because there's no sense in arguing.

Buuuuuuttttttt

Because only close minded people think a username actually defines a person.

Actually, it does.  You PICKED your user name.  There is no way you can tell you didn't think it would cause any problems.  Do you see users around here called "Titties" or "Vagina" or "Labia minora" do you?  Yet, you still picked the name.  You might as well have called yourself "LOOKATME!"  The name is deliberately meant to call vast amounts of attention to yourself.

To be honest?  I think its a gross name.  No, I don't think there is anything wrong with the clitoris, or any other part of the human body, but there is a time and a place for everything and there is no reason at all for you to have a name like that on this board.

You cannot control what your parents name you, (you can change it later, but you'll be stuck with it for at least 16 year)  so I don't judge anyone by their given name.  But here you got to pick.  You could have picked from literally millions of names, but you picked this one, and yes, you will get judged for it.

It's up to you if you want to keep it, but don't act like you shouldn't get any grief over it, or that we shouldn't judge you by it.  You picked it, you take the grief you've got coming to you. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
eifslitc
ARR!

>__>

View Profile
« Reply #2377 on: 2009 April 04, 02:44:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I'm going  to let you have the last word on the childlovefestival debate we were having.    Because there's no sense in arguing.

Buuuuuuttttttt

Because only close minded people think a username actually defines a person.

Actually, it does.  You PICKED your user name.  There is no way you can tell you didn't think it would cause any problems.  Do you see users around here called "Titties" or "Vagina" or "Labia minora" do you?  Yet, you still picked the name.  You might as well have called yourself "LOOKATME!"  The name is deliberately meant to call vast amounts of attention to yourself.

To be honest?  I think its a gross name.  No, I don't think there is anything wrong with the clitoris, or any other part of the human body, but there is a time and a place for everything and there is no reason at all for you to have a name like that on this board.

You cannot control what your parents name you, (you can change it later, but you'll be stuck with it for at least 16 year)  so I don't judge anyone by their given name.  But here you got to pick.  You could have picked from literally millions of names, but you picked this one, and yes, you will get judged for it.

It's up to you if you want to keep it, but don't act like you shouldn't get any grief over it, or that we shouldn't judge you by it.  You picked it, you take the grief you've got coming to you. 
If you're trying to get me to change my name, it's not working.
You can request that one of the big wigs change it, but like I said prior, if I can have this on the official Toshiba forums.... It's kinda here to stay.

Approve memos.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #2378 on: 2009 April 04, 02:50:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, I figured you'd keep it.  Because it gets you lots and lots of attention. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
eifslitc
ARR!

>__>

View Profile
« Reply #2379 on: 2009 April 04, 02:53:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had this username for years.
A bunch of people who don't like it isn't really going to change that.
Isn't there an ignore feature? Get to work if it's that serious.

Approve memos.
soulpatrolmn
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2380 on: 2009 April 04, 02:54:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This probably isn't the right place to post this, but I didn't want to start a new thread and I couldn't find an old thread that this would relate to. Has anyone seen that pretty baby from T$R has left T$R and started her own (free) site?  http://prettybaby.shock-shame.com/about.html Under the About link on her page, it says she left T$R because she wasn't allowed to link to the booty. And her TOU says she is file share friendly and doesn't want her stuff posted on paysites. Sorry if this has already been reported. I did search first and couldn't find anything about it.

ETA: Bad spelling
« Last Edit: 2009 April 04, 04:17:22 by soulpatrolmn » Logged
pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #2381 on: 2009 April 04, 03:34:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We don't want you to change your handle, it rather distinctively marks you as an ass hat. Thanks, this is great!™

Hi Darq. You know I wuv you, right? Grin

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2382 on: 2009 April 04, 03:35:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think it has been reported yet - if its true, that's really good news - also, for things like new freesites [and new paysites], i think its generally acceptable to start a thread if you want.  However, since it does involve TSr, I'm sure one of the TSR threads, like this one, is fine too.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
eifslitc
ARR!

>__>

View Profile
« Reply #2383 on: 2009 April 04, 03:40:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We don't want you to change your handle, it rather distinctively marks you as an ass hat. Thanks, this is great!™

Hi Darq. You know I wuv you, right? Grin
"Lol".

Approve memos.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2384 on: 2009 April 04, 03:49:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Arguing with someone who appears not to know how babies are made does seem kind of pointless.

Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: