PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 21:53:41

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 6 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 964141 times)
eifslitc
ARR!

>__>

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #2355 on: 2009 April 03, 23:02:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The very beginning of what? Puberty? Are we really delving into when, statistically, women produce eggs and men produce sperm?

Women are born with their eggs, men produce sperm daily. So technically women don't "produce" eggs because they have had them since birth. They only begin to release them when they go through the menstrual cycle.
I truly don't find it that serious lol. I never knew people were as literal as this.

Approve memos.
Fresh new look. Same great taste.
pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #2356 on: 2009 April 03, 23:48:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lurking : UR DOIN IT RONG
 Roll Eyes

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #2357 on: 2009 April 03, 23:59:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The point in that is that they're alone on the matter. Anything done alone is likely to be difficult.

By every "single" parent, I meant skip none.  

Why buy formula when boobies are (sometimes) filled with glorious breastmilk? Even so, I'm sure not ALL baby formula's are 18 bucks. If push comes to shove with diapers, go old school and have like 5 handkerchiefs and a safety pin ready to mop up the poopdeck.

Not all women can breastfeed.  And to buy from a breastmilk bank is even more expensive.  I don't know the prices of formula, but I do know that where I work (Supermarket) we have to lock it up because people are constantly stealing it.  That's right, stealing it.  And no, it's not the coke dealers stealing it, it's the parents, because it's expensive.  Coke dealers can afford all the formula they want.

Are you saying it's supercheap to raise kids?  Even if you're going to use handkerchiefs and safety pins, as you say, those cost money.  And kids go through a lot of them.  They have to be cleaned and washed after use.

And? People period give you both anguish and happiness. Honestly what if your parent/guardian/whoever thought "Good God this child is a real pain in the ass" and treated you like a Chinese female baby? Sold you to whomever for a bag of chicken gizzards or something? I think a human's life > a human's mistakes. If ever one were so frustrated with other people's problems, we'd all have stop reproducing and killed off the rest of the population for, I don't know, happiness?

And what?  And yes, my "Real" parents DID think "Good god, this child is a pain in the ass, let's get rid of it," and I thank GOD every day.  

I don't know why you're being so hostile.  I never said it was wrong for anyone who wants to have kids to have them.  But like most things in life, it comes with a heavy price.  Some folks are willing to pay it, others aren't.  Apparently, you feel it's worth it.  I don't.  Some folks feel that being married isn't worth it.  I do.  

I've never heard of anyone not being able to sleep once kids are older than (being generous) a year old. If children are THAT much of a burden, men should be castrated once their balls drop and women should get hysterectomies once they become menstrual. I mean honestly, the same could be said about any human being straining to one another. Let alone a child.

Really? Every mother I know says their days of sleeping in on the weekends, being able to go to bed early if they feel like it, are gone.  Sometimes they can play games with the significant other, "Hey hon, I'll let you sleep in Saturday morning, if I can sleep in Sunday morning." but that often doesn't work out very well, because things have to be done on the weekends.  

I agree completely that the thought that a baby will be the miracle to their own issues unless they work at a farm and need handy work. I'm not really trying to come off rash

No, just hostile and unrealistic.  In your world, diapers can be created out of handkerchiefs,  boobs are always overflowing with milk, and children sleep the same hours as their parents.  

and honestly I view most of what you said extremes.

Everything I said is what parents themselves have told me.  At least the decent ones.  Of course, the woman that used to live across the way from me said having babies was easy, but when you dump them on your mom to raise I suppose it is.  But the parents I feel are doing it right?  Always tell me how rough it is.  They tell me it's worth it too, and it is for them. It is not for me.  

That's why I used extremes myself. I think child birth, the bond of a parent and a child, and the growth of one little sperm droplet into a full fledged adult is beautiful.

I think its biological. Every living creature has the ability to reproduce.  I don't get misty when my spiderplant drops a little spiderplant.  I don't get all tearful when I hear cats fucking outside my window either.  Everything reproduces, If it doesn't reproduce, it dies out.  And it takes more than a drop of sperm, or men would be having kids every time they jerked off.  I'm glad you think it's beautiful, I think it's part of life.

Yes, there's some ups and downs with it, but that's life. Nothing's going to be cheap, stress free, and easy without having hidden fees or something within it. Period lol. I personally don't view parenthood for those of whom are able to conceive and able to care for that child as an epic burden.

Just an opinion really.

Yeah? Came off as pretty fucking hostile for "just an opinion."  I stated clearly that to many, the bad parts of having kids are outweighed by the good parts of having kids.  They aren't to me.  I don't have kids, I don't want kids.  I hope your were exaggerating, because you come across like a halfassed parent up there, figuring boobs will always provide, you'll always get plenty of sleep,  and worrying about  a kid is never any more bothersome than worrying about anyone else.

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Axeleefe
ARR!

This Chair be high, Says I

View Profile
« Reply #2358 on: 2009 April 04, 00:21:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

(...is Darqstar really arguing with a user called clitfist?
Anyone?
Just me?
Ok...)
eifslitc
ARR!

>__>

View Profile
« Reply #2359 on: 2009 April 04, 00:49:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

By every "single" parent, I meant skip none.  
Alright.

Not all women can breastfeed.  And to buy from a breastmilk bank is even more expensive.  I don't know the prices of formula, but I do know that where I work (Supermarket) we have to lock it up because people are constantly stealing it.  That's right, stealing it.  And no, it's not the coke dealers stealing it, it's the parents, because it's expensive.  Coke dealers can afford all the formula they want.

Are you saying it's supercheap to raise kids?  Even if you're going to use handkerchiefs and safety pins, as you say, those cost money.  And kids go through a lot of them.  They have to be cleaned and washed after use.
Hence why I said "(sometimes)". The Bi-Lo here has a pack of huge cans for 10 bucks. Being a responsible adult period isn't supercheap. I never stated anything that said raising kids was cheap. If someone can afford to have 8 kids (Jon and Kate), 12 kids (The Hayes), let alone 18 kids (The Duggars).... Yea. Anyway, nothing in life is cheap without repercussions.

And what?  And yes, my "Real" parents DID think "Good god, this child is a pain in the ass, let's get rid of it," and I thank GOD every day.  

I don't know why you're being so hostile.  I never said it was wrong for anyone who wants to have kids to have them.  But like most things in life, it comes with a heavy price.  Some folks are willing to pay it, others aren't.  Apparently, you feel it's worth it.  I don't.  Some folks feel that being married isn't worth it.  I do.  
I'm not being hostile at all. I never said it was right or wrong for people to want or not to want children. I'm just negating. It's not like there's a win or lose in this argument.

Really? Every mother I know says their days of sleeping in on the weekends, being able to go to bed early if they feel like it, are gone.  Sometimes they can play games with the significant other, "Hey hon, I'll let you sleep in Saturday morning, if I can sleep in Sunday morning." but that often doesn't work out very well, because things have to be done on the weekends.  
I really don't know anybody who has a problem managing their personal life as well as handling their children. Maybe I know people who can manage to have personal time thanks to having money or something, but honestly, nope. I don't know anyone whose life is completely and utterly consumed by the burden of having kids.

I agree completely that the thought that a baby will be the miracle to their own issues unless they work at a farm and need handy work. I'm not really trying to come off rash
No, just hostile and unrealistic.  In your world, diapers can be created out of handkerchiefs,  boobs are always overflowing with milk, and children sleep the same hours as their parents.  
[/quote]
Lol in my world, I was fucking joking. Get a grip. In your world, everyone regrets having kids and lead a miserable life in a dark abyss of parenthood. Like really, it isn't THAT serious to me.

Everything I said is what parents themselves have told me.  At least the decent ones.  Of course, the woman that used to live across the way from me said having babies was easy, but when you dump them on your mom to raise I suppose it is.  But the parents I feel are doing it right?  Always tell me how rough it is.  They tell me it's worth it too, and it is for them. It is not for me.  
Yea, life is rough. Most things in life that are worthwhile are rough. Never said it was easy. I personally just don't know anyone who makes having a child seem like living in Swaziland. Maybe that's just where I live, the people I know, and all those other factors.

I think its biological. Every living creature has the ability to reproduce.  I don't get misty when my spiderplant drops a little spiderplant.  I don't get all tearful when I hear cats fucking outside my window either.  Everything reproduces, If it doesn't reproduce, it dies out.  And it takes more than a drop of sperm, or men would be having kids every time they jerked off.  I'm glad you think it's beautiful, I think it's part of life.
I never said I get tearful myself. And no shit it takes more than a drop of sperm. I think it's odd how everyone can't realize the beginning to end thing when I said that.

Yeah? Came off as pretty fucking hostile for "just an opinion."  I stated clearly that to many, the bad parts of having kids are outweighed by the good parts of having kids.  They aren't to me.  I don't have kids, I don't want kids.  I hope your were exaggerating, because you come across like a halfassed parent up there, figuring boobs will always provide, you'll always get plenty of sleep,  and worrying about  a kid is never any more bothersome than worrying about anyone else.
Well it wasn't meant to be "pretty fucking hostle". You take it how you like it. And I told you I was using extremes. I guess you somehow skimmed over that, ne? Go figure.

Regardless of how you took it, whether or not you want to have kids doesn't effect me. Negatively nor positively. Like I said before, I'm negating for the fun of it. You're not going to change my mind, I'm not going to change your mind. There's no right or wrong. There's just a whole bunch of opinion. If YOU get offended or take what I say as hostility, that's your problem really. I didn't mean any harm, but obviously you found harm in it. Your problemo.

Approve memos.
eifslitc
ARR!

>__>

View Profile
« Reply #2360 on: 2009 April 04, 00:50:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone?
Just me?
Ok...)

Because only close minded people think a username actually defines a person.

Approve memos.
raebchen
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2361 on: 2009 April 04, 00:51:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What I don't understand is, why people (ahem clitfist) are so threatened by a person lifestyle, especially a person they don't know and most likely will never know? It's not like Darqstar is hurting anyone by not having children. Clitfist is acting like she is  killing bunnies. She's just made a choice about how to live her own life.

ETA: And only closed minded people will argue till they're blue about some strangers lifestyle.

Official member of the "army of disillusioned miscreants" and proud of it! *waves at Thomass*
eifslitc
ARR!

>__>

View Profile
« Reply #2362 on: 2009 April 04, 00:58:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What I don't understand is, why people (ahem clitfist) are so threatened by a person lifestyle, especially a person they don't know and most likely will never know? It's not like Darqstar is hurting anyone by not having children. Clitfist is acting like she is  killing bunnies. She's just made a choice about how to live her own life.

ETA: And only closed minded people will argue till they're blue about some strangers lifestyle.
I don't consider it arguing since both of us (though the community will be on Darqstar's side and say otherwise) have valid points.
I never knocked them for NOT wanting to have kids and I don't feel "threatened" by it.
It just means more money invested in condoms, birth control, day after pills, hysterectomies, vasectomies, and less money spent on those things via abstinence.
Honestly, if people don't want kids, more power to them. I'm sure Darqstar wasn't trying to convince me not to have kids and I wasn't trying to convince them of the opposite.
I was about as passionate as they were (assuming they don't care just I don't).

Really I don't get why everyone's so touchy feely about simple old debating.

Approve memos.
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #2363 on: 2009 April 04, 01:08:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: clitfist
I'm negating for the fun of it.

Quote from: SoggyFox
Personally, I find your handle juvenile.  When we say we're an adult forum, we don't mean as in 'wild sexxors', it means we're -adults-. PS, we're also mostly women.
I know what was meant both times.  And the fact that you all are females doesn't really change anything in my eyes.

Let's see, deliberately chosen offensive handle, intentional arguing with people for the fun of it, especially when it provokes an emotional reaction.  Not sure that necessarily has to spell T-R-O-L-L, but if that's what you like, clitfist, wouldn't you enjoy MATY or the BBS more than here?  No, I'm not saying let's all hug and agree on everything and never debate.  Just saying this looks less like debate and more like moar fight.

eifslitc
ARR!

>__>

View Profile
« Reply #2364 on: 2009 April 04, 01:16:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm negating for the fun of it.

Quote from: SoggyFox
Personally, I find your handle juvenile.  When we say we're an adult forum, we don't mean as in 'wild sexxors', it means we're -adults-. PS, we're also mostly women.
I know what was meant both times.  And the fact that you all are females doesn't really change anything in my eyes.

Let's see, deliberately chosen offensive handle, intentional arguing with people for the fun of it, especially when it provokes an emotional reaction.  Not sure that necessarily has to spell T-R-O-L-L, but if that's what you like, clitfist, wouldn't you enjoy MATY or the BBS more than here?  No, I'm not saying let's all hug and agree on everything and never debate.  Just saying this looks less like debate and more like moar fight.

Lol. Because talking about breast feeding and old fashioned diapers is offensive?
Or saying that because the majority prevails when it comes to their XX chromosomes, I don't see a difference/problem/divine revelation?
Just because I didn't pull out the census website and have at it with a statistics onslaught doesn't mean it's any less of a d--
Matter of fact, never mind.
If you all really think that it's something that should be taken so serious, I'll just sit back and watch you crumble into pieces.
I don't know what other reason I'd argue aside from that. For the sake of arguing? To prove a real point? To CARE about whether or not someone doesn't want have kids? Baaaw.

Approve memos.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2365 on: 2009 April 04, 01:36:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ya know what? When you have a kid, you develop a sense called "mommy ears" and when you have that, you don't sleep well for the next eighteen to twenty-one years of your flippin life, and that's if you only have one kid. If you have more than one, tack on more time. It's because if things don't sound right, you investigate like right now, and nine out of ten times, mischief is going on. Where you could once sleep through a thunder storm or a hurricane, the slightest sniffle or soft cough in the dead of night brings you out of the bed and onto your feet checking for a fevered brow and tucking the covers back up around that bare little shoulder.

It's the finely honed ear that doesn't miss the scrape of a cookie jar lid being lifted, a water balloon being fitted over the bathroom faucet or the resigned sigh of a cat that is having a baby bonnet tied upon their rebellious head. Mommy's ear can detect the sound of a perfume bottle being squirted before a drop can leave the nozzle, the lid of the bubble bath being opened or the jewelry box being riffled for a game of glamour.

It acts like a sonar when the house is dark and someone is trying to sneak out to go running with their friends in order to put toilet paper all over the lawn of their most hated teacher. It can detect the squeak on the steps when someone is trying to sneak a friend of the opposite gender in when it's already been forbidden. There is nothing more keen or sensitive than the ear of a mother, and in some instances, a father. Developing this sense can save your child from severe discomfort, illness or bad decisions. The only thing it can't develop is a full night's sleep because you can't turn the ruddy thing off.

I don't know any parent that got a full night's sleep until their kid was moved out or gone to college, unless they wore earplugs or had taken a sleeping aid. These were not the parents that weren't grandparents by the time they were in their 40's, either. These were not the parents that didn't have to buy their daughter a maternity dress to wear to graduation. These were not the parents that didn't have to answer the door at three in the morning to find an officer escorting their drunken sot of a son home from a party where he did lord only knows how many tequila shooters in an hour. The parents that did sleep the night without a care often had those things happen.

I'm a parent. I've been one for eighteen years and will be one for the rest of my life. Has all of the pain and heartache ever been worth it? Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Sometimes I am glad that I had kids, other times I wish that I had stuck to my vow to become a hermit in the forests of Alaska and never speak to another human being for the rest of my life. It's a day to day thing at times, where I wonder what in the hell am I doing and how are we all gonna make it through this thing alive. Other times, there are no people I'd rather have around me. I love my kids, but at times I have got to have time to myself and that doesn't happen. All you can do at the end of the day, when you look down into that sweetly sleeping face is think, "Oh God, please don't wake up demanding a drink of water tonight! I love you, but I gotta rest!" Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
eifslitc
ARR!

>__>

View Profile
« Reply #2366 on: 2009 April 04, 01:42:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ya know what? When you have a kid, you develop a sense called "mommy ears" and when you have that, you don't sleep well for the next eighteen to twenty-one years of your flippin life, and that's if you only have one kid. If you have more than one, tack on more time. It's because if things don't sound right, you investigate like right now, and nine out of ten times, mischief is going on. Where you could once sleep through a thunder storm or a hurricane, the slightest sniffle or soft cough in the dead of night brings you out of the bed and onto your feet checking for a fevered brow and tucking the covers back up around that bare little shoulder.

It's the finely honed ear that doesn't miss the scrape of a cookie jar lid being lifted, a water balloon being fitted over the bathroom faucet or the resigned sigh of a cat that is having a baby bonnet tied upon their rebellious head. Mommy's ear can detect the sound of a perfume bottle being squirted before a drop can leave the nozzle, the lid of the bubble bath being opened or the jewelry box being riffled for a game of glamour.

It acts like a sonar when the house is dark and someone is trying to sneak out to go running with their friends in order to put toilet paper all over the lawn of their most hated teacher. It can detect the squeak on the steps when someone is trying to sneak a friend of the opposite gender in when it's already been forbidden. There is nothing more keen or sensitive than the ear of a mother, and in some instances, a father. Developing this sense can save your child from severe discomfort, illness or bad decisions. The only thing it can't develop is a full night's sleep because you can't turn the ruddy thing off.

I don't know any parent that got a full night's sleep until their kid was moved out or gone to college, unless they wore earplugs or had taken a sleeping aid. These were not the parents that weren't grandparents by the time they were in their 40's, either. These were not the parents that didn't have to buy their daughter a maternity dress to wear to graduation. These were not the parents that didn't have to answer the door at three in the morning to find an officer escorting their drunken sot of a son home from a party where he did lord only knows how many tequila shooters in an hour. The parents that did sleep the night without a care often had those things happen.

I'm a parent. I've been one for eighteen years and will be one for the rest of my life. Has all of the pain and heartache ever been worth it? Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Sometimes I am glad that I had kids, other times I wish that I had stuck to my vow to become a hermit in the forests of Alaska and never speak to another human being for the rest of my life. It's a day to day thing at times, where I wonder what in the hell am I doing and how are we all gonna make it through this thing alive. Other times, there are no people I'd rather have around me. I love my kids, but at times I have got to have time to myself and that doesn't happen. All you can do at the end of the day, when you look down into that sweetly sleeping face is think, "Oh God, please don't wake up demanding a drink of water tonight! I love you, but I gotta rest!" Cheesy
Someone whose child I used to watch said they had that extra sense of hearing thing going on. I thought it was something like a fable.
And lmao @ the bold.

Approve memos.
Axeleefe
ARR!

This Chair be high, Says I

View Profile
« Reply #2367 on: 2009 April 04, 01:44:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone?
Just me?
Ok...)

Actually,
what I meant was - how does a person expect to be taken seriously with a username like clitfist? or Big Tits (ahem, keirra) for that matter? First impressions generally mould your opinion of the person for the rest of the time you know them. I wasn't saying it defined you, I was implying that: Citizen Kane wouldn't have been taken so seriously if it was Citizen Clit, now would it?

Also: Can anyone else imagine little baby clitfists after reading this thread?
eifslitc
ARR!

>__>

View Profile
« Reply #2368 on: 2009 April 04, 01:47:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone?
Just me?
Ok...)

Actually,
what I meant was - how does a person expect to be taken seriously with a username like clitfist? or Big Tits (ahem, keirra) for that matter? First impressions generally mould your opinion of the person for the rest of the time you know them. I wasn't saying it defined you, I was implying that: Citizen Kane wouldn't have been taken so seriously if it was Citizen Clit, now would it?

Also: Can anyone else imagine little baby clitfists after reading this thread?
Lol. I don't think a username is that serious.
If you and whoever else does, congratulations.
But I know for a fact, I wouldn't have made some good friends if I judged books by their titles.

Approve memos.
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2369 on: 2009 April 04, 01:52:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paden pretty much said what I was going to, so I will just agree with her.

Darqstar wasn't trying to talk you into not having children, she was simply telling you what real parents have told her. No parent I know will actually put a handkerchief on a newborns butt. With safety pins, no less. Not now that we have the option to use something else, and I don't know where you live, but having kids to "help with the farm" is kind of illegal now.  Roll Eyes  No, having a child is not a picnic, I have two of them and I can tell you every single day there is a battle. Every single day I have to remind myself just how much I love them, so I don't run away. It isnt all "June Cleaver" with aprons and well behaved children. You don't get to sleep, you have to clean constantly unless you want to live in a pigpin, and you most certainly don't have time to have fresh baked cookies on the table every fucking day. (Let alone have perfect hair and make up- with heels on!)  Kids don't just do what you tell them too because you said it. Weekends =/= sleep and fun things. It's chores and practices and family things.

In my own experience even when my mother has my kids overnight, I still get up just because I am used to it. I still check the crib in my room, because that's what I do when he is here. You cannot just turn being a parent off, and some people are smart enough to realize that and they don't have kids.

Having kids =/= The reason to live.

Your handle is your username, and *NEWSFLASH* it's offensive.

ETA: axelfeefe, I can only hope there aren't little clitfists reading this.  Shocked

Also, I LOL'ed at Citizen Clit.

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: