PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 09:07:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 958068 times)
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #2085 on: 2009 March 17, 18:32:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have actually seen swim sits like that, looks silly if you ask me.

And I rather work with animals. I have my own kids that drive me nuts, I do not need anyone else's to do that!  I use to volunteer at the food bank, but I had to give it up because I was getting fed up. I would see people coming in getting food, crying saying their kids were hungry , but then on the weekend I would see them in the liquor store ,were I also worked  at, dropping 50$ on booze.

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2086 on: 2009 March 17, 18:52:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I will concede San Francisco.  When I was there in November I saw two guys wearing sandwich board signs predicting the end of the world and I thought the last of those had gone extinct years ago.  And, of course, the group of Anonymous members in China Town.  Our local breed of protestors stopped being interesting after the University banned camping in front of the Student Union and the little twits actually decided to agree to it.

And that underwear should be banned by the Geneva Convention.

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: 2009 March 17, 19:47:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anonymous is EVERYWHERE out here. I can't come out of the underground bus system without a member of Anonymous and a Scientologist handing me pamphlets within 10 feet of each other.

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: 2009 March 17, 21:07:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anonymous is EVERYWHERE out here. I can't come out of the underground bus system without a member of Anonymous and a Scientologist handing me pamphlets within 10 feet of each other.

With us it's the Jesus Freaks.  When I used to go walking through the park, I hated weekends because there would be the Jesus Freaks, handing out pamphlets at every turn and trying to get me to stop and chat about Jesus.  And it annoyed me, because they always made it sound like he was their personal savior, yet they were trying to push him down my throat. 

I got to the point where I'd say, "He's my savior too, and show him so respect. He's not a used car, quit try to sell him to people like he is!"  Or, "Sorry, gotta run, I'm meeting Judas  Iscariot for coffee and I don't want to be late!" 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: 2009 March 17, 22:16:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We don't get anyone actually trying to "save" us down here. They just stand around yelling that the world is coming to an end, that God hates our guts and does not believe in love or forgiveness, and that we're all going to hell for MASTURBATING and allowing HOMOSEXUALS and POT. They're far more interested in MASTURBATION, HOMOSEXUALS and POT than in God.  They claim to be Christians and that they will go to heaven, but I've never heard any of them quote the New Testament, ever.

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2090 on: 2009 March 17, 22:59:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Around here, the biggest problem is JWs - not a problem in that they are obnoxious, but in that they are so nice that I hate trying to get them to go away, but at the same time, I'm not interested.

The mormon elders just make me giggle.  Again I'm not interested but now I'm 25 years older than them I can gently tease them til they decide its safer to just go away.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: 2009 March 17, 23:10:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Around here its the mormons. At my old house, it was in the hood, and they came every weekend trying to get people to buy their books or pamphlets, or trying to get us to attend service at their church that was at the end of our street. We always would just shut the door on them, mostly because we were half dressed. They would always come between 7am and 11am, you know when we are either still asleep or are just getting up and having breakfast.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: 2009 March 17, 23:33:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I used to pretend that I didn't understand anything but Yiddish and pretty much watched them run from me. My dad, on the other hand, would tell them that he was either: a) Catholic b) Northern Light worshipper or c) Recovering from a raging hangover and likely to shoot the first person that knocked on his door that loudly again. (My dad never got the worse for drink, one beer was his self-imposed limit.) We got taken off of their list of houses to visit. Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: 2009 March 17, 23:55:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I used to pretend that I didn't understand anything but Yiddish and pretty much watched them run from me. My dad, on the other hand, would tell them that he was either: a) Catholic b) Northern Light worshipper or c) Recovering from a raging hangover and likely to shoot the first person that knocked on his door that loudly again. (My dad never got the worse for drink, one beer was his self-imposed limit.) We got taken off of their list of houses to visit. Cheesy

Lol, I bet that was a fun conversation to watch.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
kazoona
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2094 on: 2009 March 17, 23:57:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

With us it's mostly the JWs. Some day my grandmother, an impressing and rather stubborn woman of almost 90 once tried and started to reasonably discuss their opinions with them. She openly adressed so many loopholes in the other woman's theories that she started to shout and become aggressive. They never ever came back. Now that my granny's dead they suddenly start reappearing but we just don't open the door anymore. JWs in our area are rather distinctive-looking.  Wink
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: 2009 March 18, 00:00:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

With us it's mostly the JWs. Some day my grandmother, an impressing and rather stubborn woman of almost 90 once tried and started to reasonably discuss their opinions with them. She openly adressed so many loopholes in the other woman's theories that she started to shout and become aggressive. They never ever came back. Now that my granny's dead they suddenly start reappearing but we just don't open the door anymore. JWs in our area are rather distinctive-looking.  Wink

No answering? Boy are you missing out on a lot of fun! There's nothing like mutual hate to bring a family together! Grin

We used to get the Jehovah's Witnesses every year when I was growing up. We lived out in the middle of nowhere and they would drive the four or so miles down the gravel road, walk down our muddy, icey, break-up time driveway in their strappy high heels (looking like they're going to fall and break their necks at any point), and then stop to pet the closest dog on a chain. That's a big no-no. Uh, hullo? There's a reason all the dogs are on chains. They seemed to completely ignore all of the NO TRESSPASSING signs and the junk cars and the gigantic dead school bus (from which an ominously green odor emanated), and then they'd come right up and knock on the door (in an area where they're more likely to get shot than answered). And we'd berate them for being so stupid as to blithely walk onto our place without a care in the world, promising them that if they fall and break something, get bit, shot, or otherwise screwed up, we were going to sue their asses for ignoring our warning signs and being so incredibly moronic on our property. Still, every year they showed up - until the year my brother's friend answered the door with nothing but his boxer briefs and his .22 rifle and told them in no uncertain terms that if they ever came back he'd shoot them. Yeah, they never came back.

These days we get people asking us to join their church, or one (that really pissed me off) inviting our kid to vacation bible camp. Shyeah. As if I'm going to let him run off with people I've never seen before in my life. We've been getting non-stop Scientology pamphlets and phone calls, but the only way to get rid of those is to answer, find out who they are and why they're calling, and then hang up as soon as they say. Then there were these two guys that were looking for more church members, but I told them I wasn't interested. They were really nice, though. They asked if there was anything they could do for me, like take out my garbage. As if I'm not perfectly capable of doing that myself. I told them that the only thing they could do for me is to get people to stop coming to my door and trying to sell me shit. Then they promised they wouldn't come back! Cheesy

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2096 on: 2009 March 18, 00:07:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We didn't get the JW's much, because as kids we'd come tearing around the side of the house and soak the hell outta them with the hose while they were trying to get my parents to let them in the damn door. The first time it happened, I was chasing my older sister and it was an accident. My mother encouraged me to do it again after they left and it only took a few more soakings of fresh victims for them to put us on their "black list". Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Alexia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2097 on: 2009 March 18, 00:20:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lately we've been getting Mormons which is rather strange seeing as I live in southern Europe. They're always well dressed and pleasant young people who are not too pushy and seem to ignore that the vast majority of Greek people a) have been indoctrinated from an early age into Orthodox Christianity and see all other sects as teh ebil and b) "Mormons, what on Earth are Mormons?!? Are you trying to sell me some kind of new tech gadget?". I'm always polite cause they hardly ever speak the language and are not very bothersome.
Now Jehova's Witnesses are a whole different kettle of fish. I was 7 months pregnant ,waiting at a freezing cold bus stop as my car had started misbehaving on me and didn't feel too safe driving it, when all out of the blue these people surround me trying to pass me pamphlets, all speaking together and horror of horrors one tried to touch my belly! Needless to say I made quite a spectacle, screaming at the top of my voice to get to fuck away from me cause first I'm a R.C. and secondly you fucks trying to proselytize is a punishable offence in this country. Ever since I must have been put on some kind of "black list" .No one tries to save me anymore.

" Nae king! Nea quin! Nae laird! Nae master! We willna' be fooled again" Terry Pratchett
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2098 on: 2009 March 18, 00:31:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Around here, JWs are very polite and well-spoken people, but I just still giggle at a 16 year old 'elder'.

And watch out for mormons - their tactic is to convert women [who can't ever be gods], then have then either convert or divorce their husbands, [who can become gods].

Oddly, you'd think divine elevation would make men better targets, wouldn't you?

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
bmyall
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2099 on: 2009 March 18, 00:59:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The closet thing to God I want to be is playing sims. What's  God going to say when she finds out only men can be gods?

disillusioned miscreant<br />

Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: