PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 08:17:01

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 958316 times)
paperbeth
ARR!

TS3 - Do not want!

View Profile WWW
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #2055 on: 2009 March 16, 04:58:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We have a free range farm nearby.  I've bought eggs there before, as they do sell to "walk bys."  They are defenately free range chickens, because I've seen them wandering around the place many times.  When I'd go walking, I often saw this cat they had, when he was younger, playing this game of leaping over the rooster.  The rooster always looked like, "Oh joy, this damned cat is jumping over my head." 

I once had a goat from that farm get loose and almost follow me home.  I told my husband and he didn't believe me until I showed him the article in the paper about the goat.  Apparently, after trying to follow me home, he walked down the street to the graveyard, where he started eating flowers off of graves and bothering people coming to visit relatives no longer on this mortal coil.  He was a pretty nice goat though, for a goat. 

But, this farm was free range before it was ever "in."  In fact, when they talk about the family farm, I figure this is what they mean.  They have a few cows, a few pigs, a bunch of chickens.  They grow some crops, mostly feed crops but a few vegetables and fruits.  (cash crops, I'm sure)  No animals are tied up.   They are either in barns, or wandering about in pens, or roaming loose like the chickens.  I hope one of the kids ends up taking over when the parents get too old to farm.

We have 16 chickens. They run around totally free. They lay eggs in the back of my hubby's pick-up truck, and they roost in the trees above our house at night. We feed them table scraps and leftovers, which they love. They eat all the bugs also. We like to refer to them as "the homeless", as in "did you feed the homeless today?"

We also have a couple of ducks that run around and, for some reason, they won't leave. We like having them though.

My Deviant artwork here.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2056 on: 2009 March 16, 05:01:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They should have worn their lettuce dresses instead. Either way, I bet it was a site to see.

But you know, PETA has never protested (that I know of) around here. I guess I should be happy. We have more of  KKK presence then PETA, and we are a northern state.

Fake Edit: ooglafina, This may sound wrong, but I got a laugh out of you sentence, the part about worrying about whether a chicken has a happy life.

Fake Edit2: paperbeth, thats cool. I grew up in a big city, so I will only have a cat (allergic to dogs) or go to the Zoo, won't get any more near animals.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
ooglafina
ARR!

Never use a kerosene lamp as an ashtray.

View Profile
« Reply #2057 on: 2009 March 16, 05:04:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No offense taken. I leave class where we talk about how in North East Brazil half off all children in slums die and then I walk home and see a guy handing out fliers that and he says "Stop the violence" as we pass. I find that... backwards to say that least.
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2058 on: 2009 March 16, 09:58:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I live in a University town.  Somebody is protesting something almost every day.  Can't take a piss in this town without someone explaining you should hold your water for the Good of All Mankind or The Planet or the Left-finned Googlefish.  Roll Eyes

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
lijahl
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: 2009 March 16, 10:59:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry for going back a page (and not being related to TSR at all) but I just read that PETA has George Clooney's gym towel and wants to extract sweat from it and make tofu or "CloFu" from it. WTF? Are they serious? Apparently it will make people want to try tofu.

I live down the road from parliament here and the only protests I've seen are about people wanting more money, and the lone pro-life protester who stands outside parliament every morning.
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2060 on: 2009 March 16, 11:21:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grew up with over a dozen chooks (chickens).  For a while there it included a couple of roosters as well (and can tell some seriously funny stories about that).  Best eggs you would ever taste.  Chooks would be let out of their cage daily to run amok around the back yard.  Even raised a few chickies (very cute.  Hot tip, if your hen has hatched a batch of chickens run in with a leaf of silverbeet in your hand for the little guys.  They'll swarm  over it, protecting you from their mum who would otherwise attack Tongue ))

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2061 on: 2009 March 16, 13:37:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I support WSPA, world society for the protection of animals. They want to make sure animals are treated humane but they are not crazy like Peta. I do go on Peta's website for good vegetarian recipes tho... that's about it.

And as far as fur goes, why would anyone want to wear a mink, it would be like wearing dead rats? I have a Caribou parka, which is a large beautiful animal. Not a weasel :{

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2062 on: 2009 March 16, 15:29:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I care about the starving children - and if I thought money I donate would go to them, I'd do it in a heartbeat.  I'm as rabid about protecting children as I am about animals - neither really has a voice to speak out and really be heard - not in the grand scheme of things.

I do give to unicef, though, when I can.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #2063 on: 2009 March 16, 17:12:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When my back and leg aren't hurt and I don't have shingles and all that crap, I volunteer time at the cat shelter.  And I have no desire to stop doing it and take up a "child centered" voluntary job instead.  Why? because I'm sick and tired of having people say, when I mention I volunteer at the cat shelter, "Well, imagine if you'd put your energy into something IMPORTANT like saving CHILDREN!"

In other words, children have lots of spokespeople in my area.  Cats do not.  Children aren't throw out by people who tire of them,  Cats are.  We have all sorts of facilities to help children and their parents.  We have one voluntary shelter for cats that is always struggling to survive. 

And nope, I don't feel at all guilty, or bad, because I would rather spend my time with cats than children.   If this makes me one of those insensitive bastards who only care about animals, so be it. 

But, if we had half the programs for cats that we have for children, and twice the programs for children that we have for cats, I'd probably volunteer my time to children. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2064 on: 2009 March 16, 17:35:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I live in a University town.  Somebody is protesting something almost every day.  Can't take a piss in this town without someone explaining you should hold your water for the Good of All Mankind or The Planet or the Left-finned Googlefish.  Roll Eyes

It must just be some University towns that has protests almost every day, cause I live in a University town (heck, we have at least 5 Universities here, including the US's largest). When we do get protests, it at the state house and has to do with education, or abortion, or some other thing. and we only have a handful a year.

Darqstar, you are right. There are programs to help children all over the world. People donate money to help kids in countries they have never even heard of, but when it comes to cats (and dogs) people don't seem to care. In an area just south of downtown a year or two ago, they had a stray cat problem. When people heard the the cats where dieing or would be put down when caught, most people were like "Oh well, it helps lower the population." But when a little kid dies, its oh so horrible because he could have been the next president. I mean really, why don't people like that put even just half their energy to helping animals, then we wouldn't have the population problems in out cities.

I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2065 on: 2009 March 16, 18:07:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's just that this University has never recovered from the '60s.  And if I count the abortion protesters across the road from the grocery store it is every day.

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2066 on: 2009 March 16, 18:36:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I live in San Francisco. I bet MY town has more protests than YOUR town. Tongue

I don't get all the Prop 8 protests up here. I'm against it, too. I think it's dehumanizing. But what are you going to accomplish in SF, where everybody and their mom voted no? They need to go to Southern California and inland California to actually reach people. It's like preaching to the choir up here.

As for animals- when I was in high school, before I got a job and barely had time to sleep, I volunteered at the only animal shelter in town. I would socialize the stray kittens they brought in, walk the dogs that people didn't want anymore because they weren't puppies for forever. A lot of these animals were sweethearts. It broke my heart to see that happen. That probably explains why we had so many pets growing up.

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
crunk
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2067 on: 2009 March 16, 18:56:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thong under bikini cut - mmm good?
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2068 on: 2009 March 16, 18:58:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What the hell? I don't know any girls that would do that.

ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2069 on: 2009 March 16, 19:01:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not to mention that thong looks so far up her butt that she probably won't be able to get it back out.

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: