PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 07:30:14

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 961901 times)
El Diablo
ARR!

Sticks and stones, mate.

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #1980 on: 2009 March 13, 17:54:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, the good old days! I bought my first bong in a great little head shop in Denver, and a few months later a three-foot tall wood and brass hookah that looked like something out of the Arabian Nights. I remember once, some of my buds and I were stone broke and bereft of weed, so we fired up the hookah with a wad of catnip in the bowl. We figured if it got the cat off it might work for us. We did get high, but then, we were also raging drunk at the time. Luckily, there were no mice about.  Tongue

The one who angers you, controls you.
Butthurt
Landlubber

Making zombie pirates look sexy since 1990

View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: 2009 March 13, 18:24:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I remember once, some of my buds and I were stone broke and bereft of weed, so we fired up the hookah with a wad of catnip in the bowl. We figured if it got the cat off it might work for us. We did get high, but then, we were also raging drunk at the time. Luckily, there were no mice about.  Tongue

Now that is just plain awesome. Cheesy

In the US, smoking paraphernalia is considered a big no-no by a bunch of old crotchety types, and the mere mention of a hookah is enough to make my mother search for her smelling salts, even if it's made for tobacco. I suppose my views are skewed by those damn Americans. Tongue

I'm surprised the name Butthurt wasn't already taken...
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1982 on: 2009 March 13, 18:27:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What's the funniest thing about the american drug laws is this.  They started as a way to keep the chinese immigrants back in the old west in their place.  The first laws specifically prohibited chinese from smoking opium.  Meanwhile your western european descended women, who could not drink, were smoking it, taking it in liquid form and other things, without any law about it at all.

It just sort of went downhill from there.  Oh, and heroin was originally made as a cough remedy.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
ooglafina
ARR!

Never use a kerosene lamp as an ashtray.

View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: 2009 March 13, 18:53:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They used to give cocaine to everyone for everything. I used to have a copy of a victorian ad for cocaine toothache drops that showed too innocent little children playing underneath the logo.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1984 on: 2009 March 13, 18:56:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sherlock Holmes took Cocaine.  And Cocaine was once a primary ingredient for Coca Cola.

www.thestormradio.com
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: 2009 March 13, 19:02:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What's the funniest thing about the american drug laws is this.  They started as a way to keep the chinese immigrants back in the old west in their place.  The first laws specifically prohibited chinese from smoking opium.  Meanwhile your western european descended women, who could not drink, were smoking it, taking it in liquid form and other things, without any law about it at all.

It just sort of went downhill from there.  Oh, and heroin was originally made as a cough remedy.

Yup, it was usually called Laudamate if I remember correctly. Going to a pharmacy school helps with my drug knowledge It was alcohol mixed with opium. It was also seen as more diginified and attractive way of drinking alcohol for the gentleman and womanly types. Soggy, shouldnt you not be smoking because of your recent surgery hmm? Kiss

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1986 on: 2009 March 13, 19:09:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, I'm -not- smoking right now.  I miss my smokes, but my mouth is still a wreck, so I'm being good.  Especially since most soft foods are bad for my diabetes, I've got to.

www.thestormradio.com
Bloody Vane
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: 2009 March 13, 19:36:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not to mention that in most States here in the good old US, anything that can be used to administer illegal drugs--hookahs included--are illegal.  (The more intelligent of you will have realized that this makes brownie mix, and cigarette papers technically illegal.  I didn't say the law made sense.) 

I still think it's a really stupid thing for TSR to post, but then when did that ever stop them?

Yep, my younger brother was in a car wreck and got a ticket (maybe arrested too, its been a long time I can't remember) for paraphernalia, because he had papers and rolling machine in his car. Never mind that he told them he buys bulk tobacco because it is cheaper to roll his own ciggies and had the huge can of tobacco in his coat to back him up. 

Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow.

If you never fail, you're not trying hard enough.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: 2009 March 13, 20:17:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not to mention that in most States here in the good old US, anything that can be used to administer illegal drugs--hookahs included--are illegal. 

Uh... where would this be? Don't get me wrong, I think our drug laws are nuts, but I've never lived anywhere hookahs are illegal. I doubt New York, Michigan and Florida are all particularly enlightened about this. There was one shop I remember in Michigan with "for tobacco use only" plastered everywhere, that also sold incense, New Age music, pro-pot bumper stickers, etc. Cheesy

Before the Civil War, a tiny amount of laudanum along with a teaspoon or so of alcohol, mixed with honey, was a common thing to give babies. Alcohol abuse was the big thing; people drank huge amounts of it, and it did adversely affect society. Hence, the temperance movement, which went waaaay in the other direction. We've never been big on moderation in this country Wink.
« Last Edit: 2009 March 13, 20:22:28 by neriana » Logged

paperbeth
ARR!

TS3 - Do not want!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1989 on: 2009 March 13, 22:10:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because the economy is so bad, California (gov. Arnold) is considering legalizing and taxing marijuana. hmmm
In Washington state, police are no longer persecuting simple pot offences, because they can't afford it.
But in Tennessee, where I live, the pot laws are very strict. They will ruin your life over a roach in the ashtray, and head shops are few and far between. Here, smoking is a 'sin'. You have to go to Georgia or Kentucky to find anything close to a hookah. I hate the close-minded attitudes about pot in this state.

"The laws against it are completely arbitrary. It's a plant that grows out of the ground, naturally, and if it should happen to catch on fire......there may be some side effects." - Katt Williams

My Deviant artwork here.
Yaardarm Monkey II
ARR!

still the same simian of plunder

View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: 2009 March 13, 22:14:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LEGALIZE IT

ya....  Cool  ......oh ya.......  Cheesy  good for asthma mon  Kiss
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1991 on: 2009 March 13, 22:33:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*chuckles*  Good ol' Peter Tosh.  You know Sean Paul did a song about it more recently. "We Be Burning"

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
pinkyfriend
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: 2009 March 13, 22:56:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"The internet is like a petri dish...you drop one stupid spore in and it just grows like crazy" - my son
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: 2009 March 14, 15:16:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, I'm -not- smoking right now.  I miss my smokes, but my mouth is still a wreck, so I'm being good.  Especially since most soft foods are bad for my diabetes, I've got to.

haha glad to hear that even though I was being cheeky Grin. Do they have any idea when you'll be healed?

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1994 on: 2009 March 14, 16:46:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Smiley Hopefully, in another four weeks.  The doctor said the bone should be finished fuzing by then, and hopefully the damaged muscles will be too - then we can be agressive on the stretching.

www.thestormradio.com
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: