PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 10:36:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 958340 times)
Butthurt
Landlubber

Making zombie pirates look sexy since 1990

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #1965 on: 2009 March 13, 02:30:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just stumbled across this a moment ago.

Normally, I wouldn't have a problem with something like this (it is just a decorative object, after all), but I don't think it belongs on a "family friendly" site.

I'm surprised the name Butthurt wasn't already taken...
El Diablo
ARR!

Sticks and stones, mate.

View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: 2009 March 13, 02:57:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, maybe I'm just sleep deprived but the first thing I saw when I looked at that pic was a stylized Victorian lady in a big hat, wielding a whip.

Nope, not family friendly at all.  Roll Eyes

The one who angers you, controls you.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: 2009 March 13, 04:26:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, maybe I'm just sleep deprived but the first thing I saw when I looked at that pic was a stylized Victorian lady in a big hat, wielding a whip.

Nope, not family friendly at all.  Roll Eyes

Lol, thanks for the laugh, I would have never thought it looked like that.

I"m wondering what the hell it is. Butthurt, whats it called?

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: 2009 March 13, 05:07:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looks like it's supposed to be a hookah.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1969 on: 2009 March 13, 05:10:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Middle Eastern smoking pipes.  Also called a shisha pipe.  Used to smoke flavoured tobacco.

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: 2009 March 13, 07:56:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Really?  I thought it was a bong.  Used to smoke illegal substances.

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
Alexia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: 2009 March 13, 10:35:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Scurvy Cat that's a common misconception Cheesy I have an ornamental hookah which was brought to me by my Greek nan from Egypt, it's rather beautiful and well crafted but you should see the looks I get from my family who live abroad once they see it. I must have explained the difference over 20 times. (Plus it doesn't help that I have it sitting on my hearth, in my living room.)

" Nae king! Nea quin! Nae laird! Nae master! We willna' be fooled again" Terry Pratchett
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1972 on: 2009 March 13, 13:35:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grew up in a place that used to be known as the marijuana capital of Australia.  Believe me, I've seen bongs, and that ain't a bong.

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: 2009 March 13, 13:45:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The issue is what will the parents or kids think it is.  I used to own something that looked an awful lot like what was pictured above.  When  I bought it, it said, "For tobacco use only!"  Who believes that's what I used it for, raise your hands... *Sees no hands in the air*  Yeah, that's what I thought.   Grin

However, Eaxis put in the bubbleblower, which is clearly supposed to be a  more family friendly version of a bong, although the Sims that indulge in it act more like they're on LSD.  And those plants you can get for the slacker career, that you can sell for a rather high price? My first thought was, "Hmm,  growing dope, what a perfect thing for a slacker." 

I can't really fault TSR for having things like that, when EA has things that are as bad if not worse.  There is plenty of other things to hold against TSR, I don't really expect them to have higher standards of ratings than the game itself does. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1974 on: 2009 March 13, 15:42:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I -think- you also smoke hashish from a hookah too, but on its own, its normally used for the mildest tobaccoo experience ever.  Unfortunately, finding good quality hookahs is hard.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
El Diablo
ARR!

Sticks and stones, mate.

View Profile
« Reply #1975 on: 2009 March 13, 16:54:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can smoke anything smokable in a hookah. The water in the base is supposed to cool the hot smoke as you inhale it, thus providing a smooth, mild taste. Not exactly one's first priority when hash or pot is involved, but ever we strive for excellence.

Grin

The one who angers you, controls you.
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: 2009 March 13, 16:55:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have no problem with that. They're very common actually and a quite traditional. I have one at home and I've smoked them in bars and restaurants and whatnot. No big deal. I bought mine when I was in Beirut. It's blue.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: 2009 March 13, 17:00:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can smoke anything smokable in a hookah. The water in the base is supposed to cool the hot smoke as you inhale it, thus providing a smooth, mild taste. Not exactly one's first priority when hash or pot is involved, but ever we strive for excellence.

Grin

Actually, considering how harsh pot and hashish are, that can be a very high priority, which is why bongs are so popular for pot smoking.   Grin  In other countries they're probably used more for tobacco smoking, but in the USA, at least in my neck of the woods, if you want a hookah, you'll have to go to a shop that reeks of incense and some guy who is a dead ringer for Tommy Chong with eyes as red as stop signs owns the place. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: 2009 March 13, 17:05:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not to mention that in most States here in the good old US, anything that can be used to administer illegal drugs--hookahs included--are illegal.  (The more intelligent of you will have realized that this makes brownie mix, and ciagarette papers technically illegal.  I didn't say the law made sense.) 

I still think it's a really stupid thing for TSR to post, but then when did that ever stop them?

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1979 on: 2009 March 13, 17:32:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TSR isn't in the states though.

We have a hookah bar here, not to far from my house, and I live in GA.  To buy a hookah though, involves going to an adult shop.  The sort that have every sort of fetish gear, and all the drug paraphernalia.  But they don't look well made, so I still haven't gotten one.  I might see about getting one for my birthday though.  Shashi is very smooth and there is something about the flavors that appeal [ Otherwise I smoke cloves, so flavored smoke is a given for me Cheesy]

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: