PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 01:22:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 964248 times)
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #1950 on: 2009 March 10, 23:21:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apparently they are having a good laugh at making us ask about it. Just ignore it, sooner or later they will tire of it, or it will piss the FOJ off and he will stop it. Either way, really.

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: 2009 March 10, 23:26:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wanted to make a comment on that Amazon thing, we have an account, but the bastards want real names in order for you to post. Fuck that. So, I'll let y'all read what I was going to post, cause I saved it.

"Yeah, if you want to get trojans and such, just get their downloads because they put a watermark in that will break your game in some cases and then they'll blame you and accuse you of pirating and then they'll refuse you a refund on your remaining time after they cancel out your sub. Honestly, that site is a rip off, don't fall for it!"

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: 2009 March 10, 23:37:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you are worried about security, just stick to subscription download sites.

That has to be my favorite line there. If I'm worried about security, I should stick to a third party site rather then getting official content from EA Games. Wow, just wow.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: 2009 March 10, 23:43:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That has got to be one of TSR's minions posting that. Surely no one would risk getting their amazon account slammed for free. Tongue
And someone should totally email that to EA. I'm sure they'd just looooove the advertisement.

Children suck on lollipops
The IRS likes to suck your money
Paysites just... suck.
crunk
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: 2009 March 11, 01:02:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I do want to point out that that was written in '07, so it probably wont do any good to write to the person who posted it now. I just wonder how many people saw that and were lured to TSR?
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: 2009 March 11, 01:27:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Very good point! I totally did not see that, to be honest. I was just so pissed off at that blatant shit that I wanted to rip someone a new asshole.

crunk
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: 2009 March 11, 01:46:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah I probably should have mentioned that in my first post, but I missed it to.

Still - what a jerk!
ekrubynaffit
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: 2009 March 12, 08:46:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dosnt seem really bad but whats everyones first thought when you see this written anywhere!

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: 2009 March 12, 10:27:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wanted to make a comment on that Amazon thing, we have an account, but the bastards want real names in order for you to post. Fuck that. So, I'll let y'all read what I was going to post, cause I saved it.
Has it ever occurred to you to simply lie when people ask you for sensitive info like that? Everyone else does it, that's just their idiot trap.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
VaVe
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: 2009 March 12, 15:57:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has it ever occurred to you to simply lie when people ask you for sensitive info like that?
We can't all be deceptive by nature. A lot of people find out that they can't trust TSR after they have already registered.
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: 2009 March 12, 16:19:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's almost as obscene as the toddler underwear (real life not Sims) I once saw that said, "Be patient, God isn't finished with me yet."

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: 2009 March 12, 16:29:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have so many names on the net I have no idea who I really am any more o.0

Poor kid simmie, someone made her wear stupid undies.

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
El Diablo
ARR!

Sticks and stones, mate.

View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: 2009 March 12, 17:12:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's about as innocent as boy's underwear with a picture of a rooster and the word "Cock" written across it. Who do they think they're fooling?

What the hell does anybody need with kiddie Sims undies, anyway? When do you ever see undies in the game at all unless somebody's just done the big nasty? I just use the game's default undies for kids. If I run across some really cute ones, I throw them into SimPE and recode them as PJs. At least you'll get to see them once in a while instead of bogging down your downloads folder with useless files.

The one who angers you, controls you.
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: 2009 March 12, 17:22:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree. I only DL adult undies and I even do not have many of them.  I could not care less if my kiddies have cute or plain undies on.

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: 2009 March 12, 17:56:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has it ever occurred to you to simply lie when people ask you for sensitive info like that? Everyone else does it, that's just their idiot trap.

I avoid the idiot trap by not posting or making something up, but this was my husband's account which we use every so often. Good thing I didn't leave a comment, though, cause necromancy is bad, m'kay? Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: