PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 04:41:06

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 962678 times)
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #1800 on: 2009 February 11, 18:43:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My problem isn't that teens might want to wear it. It's fun to wear sexy underwear, and though I personally hate thongs with a passion, I've known some people who think they're comfortable.

My problem is this kind of thing:

"This sexy little number that will surly turn some heads. Sheer lingerie in three colors to choose from. What better way to get his attention with this hot little number. The panties are actually and thong! For teens."

You're in your underwear. Trying to turn heads, plural. What, are you prancing around the high school hallways in your skivvies?

Also, TSRites often describe underwear as a great way to attract men, get their attention, etc. If he's seeing you in your underwear, you have his attention, and all he wants to do is get you out of it as quickly as possible. It's not like he's going to say, "hm, nah, your underwear isn't stylish enough, I'm gonna go watch the game."

rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: 2009 February 11, 20:19:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What neriana, you never went around school in your skivvies? But really, it seems that since TSR thinks underwear and descriptions like that is suitable for PG-13, then it also seems that they have no problem with teen sex, which in terms leads to teen pregnancy.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: 2009 February 11, 21:15:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Of course they don't. The more kids there are out there the more money they can scam off of them later. Bring on teen pregnancy!  Roll Eyes

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
jssimone
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: 2009 February 11, 22:51:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can someone explain to me why T$R skanky sim thongs always look like they're hanging halfway off the poor skanky, underaged Sim's butt?

I'll admit that I don't know anything about creating skanky sim undies and I'm also going off the theory that Sims use the same gravitational pull as the rest of us. So, with the aforementioned in mind, I would think that it's just a matter of making the line go completely to the top of the butt crack and, viola, realistic looking skanky sim undies. Am I wrong on this?

Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: 2009 February 12, 01:26:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am not entirely sure anything would help the T$R "models" look less skanky.

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
Chimix
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: 2009 February 12, 02:33:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm a teenager, and I would NEVER wear any of that..
It's not sexy, it's cheap and tasteless. Plus, thongs really are so uncomfortable.  Undecided

-continues lurking-

BAM.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: 2009 February 12, 02:35:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Showers, decent clothing and proper feeding could help, but not sure just how much.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: 2009 February 12, 02:56:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This, and the fact that the underwear category is pointless in-game, is why it has been removed from TS3. Tongue

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: 2009 February 12, 03:03:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Underwear had a purpose in TS2.  It gave the romance Sims something to aspire to.  "I can't wait to get home and prance about the house in my undies!" 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: 2009 February 12, 03:13:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is not really a distinct category seperate from, well, anything else.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1810 on: 2009 February 12, 03:27:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So - is clothing just clothing for 3?  Or is there a real purpose in outerwear now?  Did they actually give us coats and rainslickers and the like?

Honestly, the building stuff, what I can see, isn't all that innovative - the animation and level of customization is nice, but it is hard to tell exactly, again, you can do from the screenshots and movies.

Right now, 3 looks like lots of hype ad little else, which is why I'm not buying it without trying it - even if they do ditch securom and the ads in-game [ though if it is free of invasive drm, I'll buy it if its any good - got to encourage good behavior, after all.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: 2009 February 12, 03:34:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have it on good authority that the ads are still in the game, EAxis has just decided to STFU about it because it doesn't sound good. And you definitely can haz SecuROM.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: 2009 February 12, 05:54:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not if you refuse to buy it, silly Pescado!!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1813 on: 2009 February 12, 06:17:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have it on good authority that the ads are still in the game, EAxis has just decided to STFU about it because it doesn't sound good. And you definitely can haz SecuROM.

I bet they have.  Ima wait for the keening screams of simmers with ads in their games. I wasn't planning to buy anyway.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
heartless
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: 2009 February 12, 08:31:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I see cameltoe on the one on the right.

Psssssst... I did too!  Lips sealed

The descriptions on those teen underwear sets is the most disturbing part to me. They act like they are most definetly be seen by someone, you know? If they said something more like, "So you can feel pretty under your clothes" they might not be quite as inappropriate, but they are still not really PG-13...  TSR, you are eternally yucky.
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: