PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 19:47:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 8 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 963225 times)
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #1770 on: 2009 January 10, 07:09:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm a large woman, but I do wear thongs - but for comfort.  I also wear long pants and teeshirts, but rarely bras - again for comfort.

I just prefer to be comfortable, and don't worry about what people -think- about how I dress.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
eternal_darkness
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1771 on: 2009 January 10, 15:13:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I stopped really caring after high school, so I see where you're coming from Roll Eyes

The World Will Look Up and Shout, “Save Us!” And I’ll Look Down and Whisper, “No.”
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #1772 on: 2009 January 10, 16:07:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I only really like black underwear. Sexiest and nicest color for undies in my opinion.

Inactive
CellBlockTango
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1773 on: 2009 January 10, 16:55:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I only really like black underwear. Sexiest and nicest color for undies in my opinion.
Aha, a pirate after my own heart. I will wear any colour underwear, as long as it's black. I do have some paler bras for wearing under light tops but I much prefer black: sexier and easy to tell apart from my flatmates' garish collections.

I'm a large woman, but I do wear thongs - but for comfort.  I also wear long pants and teeshirts, but rarely bras - again for comfort.

I just prefer to be comfortable, and don't worry about what people -think- about how I dress.

Hmm, I'm the exact opposite, thong-wise. I find them really uncomfortable. I haven't warn one since I was about 15 and decided that having a permament wedgie was not very sexy, actually. Granny pants ftw! Plus, if it works for Bridget Jones, eh it's good enough for me.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1774 on: 2009 January 10, 17:11:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's well and good to wear that for comfort, but she's trying to seduce either gender that she can get! The worst thing? She's so crude about everything she does, she's never heard of being subtle and seductive. Seductive for her is asking someone, you wanna get it on here in public, or take it to the rest room? I've heard her say it to a guy she'd just met and went off on her, cause she was still with my nephew at the time!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1775 on: 2009 January 10, 17:57:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wear all black too. That way atleast everything matches lol

And I know what you mean by the big ladies with little itty bitty clothes. I am not small either but I find you look better when things fit right. Well that goes for everyone I suppose.. Nothing looks nastier than a girl with a muffin top hanging over her tight low rise jeans and a belly shirt. The girl may not even be that over weight but looks fatter because of that roll.

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #1776 on: 2009 January 11, 03:02:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd like to rerail the topic for a second, but please feel free to go back to black undies when I'm done. Cheesy
Alrighty. Awhile ago I saw this outfit...

...and I thought 'is that see-through? That's got to be see-through.' Well, guess what? It is. I had to check for myself. Whatever was I thinking?
Black Version:              White Version:

There's no denying those nipples. The dress could be elegant, but, really. It's more the fact that TSR lets it on there that bugs me. With a barbie skintone, it's still suggestive, but what happens when a kid goes to the exchange and downloads a realistic skintone (which they do have at there), then sees this, and downloads it, too? Or are they supposed to download skins only from TSR, and not from the official site? Does no one at TSR think?

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #1777 on: 2009 January 11, 03:20:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, but you're a Nouk. Nothing you can do can make a Nouk sexy.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Nova Strike
Landlubber

I demand an explanation for your bullshit.

View Profile
« Reply #1778 on: 2009 January 11, 03:26:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can just see the explination that poor parent has to give their child about the dress.

"Mommy, what are those?" "...Lace. It's lace."

Seriously, though, How does TSR get away with it?

eternal_darkness
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1779 on: 2009 January 11, 19:39:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think I saw Brittney Spears in a number very similar to that, but that isn't saying much  Wink

The World Will Look Up and Shout, “Save Us!” And I’ll Look Down and Whisper, “No.”
Beth
ARR!

Random writing.

View Profile
« Reply #1780 on: 2009 January 11, 22:48:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Eech, that bedroom set!
FYI Sally was a member of TSR who was killed in a car accident just before Christmas. I knew her through talking on TSR before I joined here etc, and she was a lovely person, but honestly, I don't think she would of used that bedroom set :\

Updated April 30th!
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1781 on: 2009 January 12, 02:39:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The boyfriend prefers naked or super soft, too. He sometimes likes sexy but I have this one pair of just regular ol' boyshort black panties that are made out of the softest cotton in the WORLD that he loves. I'm okay with that. They're super comfortable. He also loves it when I wear this old sweater that I have around the house because it's just so soft. Good snuggling sweater. Smiley

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
Butthurt
Landlubber

Making zombie pirates look sexy since 1990

View Profile
« Reply #1782 on: 2009 January 12, 16:00:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Put it like this; remember that bitch I told you about that was stalking me?? She's bigger than I am, about 275 pounds, wears thong undies, no bra and works as a stripper. Now you know why I believe this world to be fucked up. Oh, and she's doing this work while seven months pregnant.

Oh, God, that sounds like my sister in law. Sad

I'm surprised the name Butthurt wasn't already taken...
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #1783 on: 2009 January 12, 23:39:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, but you're a Nouk. Nothing you can do can make a Nouk sexy.

Aww don't be hurt that I don't like your neonpink shiney leotard and hookerheels outfit, Pes. You probably do look sexy in them to.... someone.

Inactive
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1784 on: 2009 January 13, 03:49:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The stomach heaves just thinking about that, thanks alot, Nouk! Tongue

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: