PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 23:52:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 963725 times)
heartless
ARR!

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #1650 on: 2008 December 13, 23:39:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Blurring a little baby or toddler while it's being washed is saying that there's something sexual about a naked baby or toddler, and that is sick.

Yeah, that's true. The blur turns all nudity, on all sims, into a naughty, no-no thing, even though the majority of people wouldn't even notice the babies/toddlers being unblurred I bet. I didn't until I saw this page lol.
Then again, a lot of my adult sims walk around stark naked in my game though and I don't notice lol. Maybe because I think being naked is more comfortable than it is sexy?
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1651 on: 2008 December 14, 05:22:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's naked, and then there is nude. Naked is being caught without clothes on purpose, nude is being caught without clothes by accident.  Tongue

There's also nekkid, as in butt nekkid. That's being without clothes on purpose, but not having an agenda attached. Smiley

Little nekkid toddlers don't bother me, and I can only control what is in MY game. Pedos will find all sorts of non-sexy things sexy, because they are wired goofily in the brain. The existence of babies with no clothes won't encourage pedophiles where there were none before, and banning the files won't stop a pedo from getting jollies from kids.

I find the TSR toddler / kid / teen slutwear far more appalling, frankly, because that is deliberately cladding an underage character in "sexy" outfits. There is really no way to excuse that.

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
giggy
ARR!

Stompable giggy is stompable - ISTJ

View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: 2008 December 14, 07:06:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Edit: Unmacro'd
Reason:
Maybe they read appalling as appealing?
« Last Edit: 2008 December 15, 01:25:57 by giggy » Logged

Quote from: J. M. Pescado
I don't really understand this concept at all.
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: 2008 December 14, 07:17:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why would you macro that? What was so macro worthy about that statement?

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
heartless
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: 2008 December 14, 09:32:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah. I don't get it.  Huh
Yaardarm Monkey II
ARR!

still the same simian of plunder

View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: 2008 December 14, 13:11:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe they read appalling as appealing?    Huh
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: 2008 December 14, 15:54:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the most offensive part was this:

" So, I went to the master!  Grizzelda whipped these up for me ..."

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: 2008 December 14, 16:53:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I also see nekkid children as just an innocent and beautiful part of life. My mother and I were watching America's Funniest Home Videos one night lame, I know and they were blurring out a nekkid toddler. We started talking about how we don't remember that having to be censored before. I think its sad that we have to censor everything now because of a few people who live in this world.

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
Erwenla
Landlubber

I can get real annoying...

View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: 2008 December 14, 19:24:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After reading this thread, yeah, all the pages, kind of, I am disgusted from page 1 to the end.
The thing is, people don't know what they are doing. Regarding what's up with minors. Even molesters used to have some sense of "ethics", to what their ethics are worth. Now, you maybe, and i'm saying maybe cause it's a very personal opinion, wouldn's want your little girl flashing her undies in public (not that she does it on purpose). The tiny values of society have come as low as having someone molest a kid in plain daylight and crowded spaces. I just believe we've come to a time that, sick people don't fight their impulse anymore. Once upon a time, molesters would think twice or thrice as hard before doing anything, and they realized it was wrong, aside from what they chose to do or not. Nowdays we have beauty pageants where little girls as young as 5, go down the catwalk in night dresses, undies and pose like a 24 year old prostitute. If that's not a "hey you! over here!" call for one of these characters, I don't know what is.

When it comes to 12 year olds trying to get some attention from men, well, that's a different story. You'd be surprised of the things I've heard and seen. Some children never get to know internet is full of **** until something happens to them. Plus, they think that displaying themselves like sex candy is cool. I have come across one or two close friends that have their daughters do whatever they want. I once had a chat with one of the moms, regarding some BAD use of the internet. The reply was: "they're kids, they have fun, that's what kids do. I also wanted attention from the boys when I was her age", as well as "that's harmless". It's really sad, but it keeps getting worse with this children.

Erwen's out

Stick your "donation files" up your...*****
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1659 on: 2008 December 14, 19:43:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Even molesters used to have some sense of "ethics", to what their ethics are worth.

I think you're thinking of opportunity rather than ethics.  More opportunity is afforded due to giant faceless societies, more child care, more parental out of the houseness.  Molesters didn't abide by their 'ethics' - they just had less opportunity.

Nowdays we have beauty pageants where little girls as young as 5, go down the catwalk in night dresses, undies and pose like a 24 year old prostitute. If that's not a "hey you! over here!" call for one of these characters, I don't know what is.

When it comes to beauty pageants, making children look like 24 year old prostitutes doesn't pose a problem when it comes to pedophilia.  Pedophiles like children - so they get off on innocent things that children do - they idealise the perfect child to fantasise about, and that's what they go for - not a child that looks like a woman.

Where sexualising children does become a problem is with is the "lolita" type image - blurring the lines between what society considers to be 'old enough' for sexual behaviour. There are far more ephebophiles (those who jones for teenagers basically) out there, and if that image is blurred to include younger children, then slippery slope and all that.   Smiley

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Erwenla
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: 2008 December 14, 20:09:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What you are saying is true, but I still think that time ago, even criminals thought about: "what would my family say?" "is it normal for me to feel this way?". Anyway, it's just an opinion.

Regarding the Lolita image, I must say you are perfectly right and I lower my head. Still, those who are not THAT attracted to children, start getting the wrong image. And yes, there is a much higher number related to teens. Maybe my messed up childhood is blurring my mind.

m out.

calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1661 on: 2008 December 14, 20:19:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What you are saying is true, but I still think that time ago, even criminals thought about: "what would my family say?" "is it normal for me to feel this way?". Anyway, it's just an opinion.

They still do - some of them even seek out counselling - but that doesn't always work, and they offend anyway. We just catch more of them nowadays, so we know about more.

Regarding the Lolita image, I must say you are perfectly right and I lower my head. Still, those who are not THAT attracted to children, start getting the wrong image. And yes, there is a much higher number related to teens. Maybe my messed up childhood is blurring my mind.

Or it could be that I'm a Ph.D. student in criminology, rather than anything wrong with you.  Cheesy It is of course possible that someone will develop a fetish or paraphilia at a crucial stage of sexual development from viewing these images, but paraphilias are relatively rare.  Smiley

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Erwenla
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: 2008 December 14, 20:37:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG!!! You are like an oracle of criminology!!! I'm in heaven. I'm a frustrated Forensic Anthropology lover!!! Can't study ANY criminology career, for my f**** country (Uruguay, Latin America) is a tiny pseudo-developed crap. We still have fat cops trying to solve the most stupid murders *cries her ass out* Can I be your friend???!!!!! (yeah, I'm really messed up)
*bows to the master* yayyyy

calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1663 on: 2008 December 14, 20:45:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG!!! You are like an oracle of criminology!!! I'm in heaven. I'm a frustrated Forensic Anthropology lover!!!

Not the oracle of the whole thing - just my little bit. Cheesy I'm always eager to discuss criminology, just warning you that most people tire before I do.  Kiss We have an anthropology person around here too - so you're really in heaven. Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

Erwenla
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: 2008 December 14, 20:47:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*dies* period.

Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: