PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 11:09:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 961938 times)
Piratey
ARR!

Zombie Pirate

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #1515 on: 2008 December 04, 21:55:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Came across some smut while trawling for furries.

It's hardly the most shocking thing, but do 10 year olds need to download pimps into their game?

And then there's this abomination:

« Last Edit: 2008 December 04, 22:01:28 by Pirate Alex » Logged
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1516 on: 2008 December 04, 22:42:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In defence, skimpy is good for showing skins.....even if its not cut -well- for the tattoo to be visible.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: 2008 December 05, 00:23:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In defence, skimpy is good for showing skins.....even if its not cut -well- for the tattoo to be visible.

I agree, except that I'd say the entire tattoo is pretty slutty for a site that prides itself on being PG-13.

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1518 on: 2008 December 05, 00:51:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Perhaps - a lot of people get tattoos on the lower back though, at least women do.  It is rather interesting to see what is classed as pg-13 and what's not.

When was the last time you saw a G rating given out for a movie?  Then look at a G-rated movie from 30 years ago, and then at a pg movie now. Smiley

On the other hand, it looks like crap, and the outfit is itself slutty.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
heartless
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: 2008 December 05, 02:24:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That pimp outfit... Disturbingly funny.  Cheesy
As for the underwear/tattoo picture, the only thing that bothers me about it is:
1. It's just a picture of the sim's ass, which is kind of weird.
2. The tattoo is of what is commonly known as a "tramp stamp," which is borderline PG/PG-13, mainly because of the connotations a lower-back, butterfly tattoo carries.. (Though, honestly, there are tons of soccer moms that have lower-back tattoos as well these days.)
3. The underwear is totally see-through lol.
strix
ARR!

Pocket Pope

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1520 on: 2008 December 05, 04:58:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

2. The tattoo is of what is commonly known as a "tramp stamp," which is borderline PG/PG-13, mainly because of the connotations a lower-back, butterfly tattoo carries.. (Though, honestly, there are tons of soccer moms that have lower-back tattoos as well these days.)

Hehe, got friends who call it "Doggy-Art", which makes me have the lulz every time I hear it Cheesy

"You have the right to scream your head off. Should you give up the right to scream your head off, someone who screams THEIR head off will be provided for you."
   Grouch cop, "Elmo in Grouchland"
Kragey
ARR!

I can haz CC?

View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: 2008 December 05, 06:51:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Even if that pimp costume isn't "trashy" by definition, it's definitely tacky. Is that supposed to be a fur texture? Because it doesn't really look right to me.

ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: 2008 December 05, 09:27:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On Thanksgiving, my boyfriend's dad (who is a kind of traditional guy) was ranting about how all these girls nowadays getting tattoos will be sorry when they're moms. The look on his face when I said "I have two tattoos" was great. He and my boyfriend's mom love me, so I don't think they expected that. It's just that both my tattoos are covered by clothes most of the time. I don't typically wear tank tops or backless shirts around them, heh. For the record, I don't have a tramp stamp and I think those are kind of trashy. Tattoos without personal meaning are straight up trashy, and tramp stamps are often there because a girl turned 18 and thought "OMGZ I'M GONNA GET A BUTTERFLY ON MY BACK".

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
chynna
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: 2008 December 05, 11:56:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The problem with tramp stamps is that the ink has been found to have a negative interaction with anesthesia given in childbirth.....there have several cases reported in the news with it causing nerve damage from whatever is in the dye.  That sounds like a pretty good deterrent to me.  Unfortunately, many 18 year olds don't think that far ahead.
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: 2008 December 05, 15:11:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hehe, got friends who call it "Doggy-Art", which makes me have the lulz every time I hear it Cheesy

bwahahahah thats funny, I am going to steal that !

I have nothing against ink , I do have some myself. But the lower back art can be border line trashy if not done right. And who sees it anyways unless you have your arse hanging out!

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: 2008 December 05, 16:54:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not that I have any tattoos, but you know it is possible to give birth without anesthetic. I know, I've done it 3 times.  I mean, yes, it hurts like hell, but if you are determined, you can (barring abnormal medical problems of course).

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
heartless
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: 2008 December 05, 18:41:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tattoos without personal meaning are straight up trashy, and tramp stamps are often there because a girl turned 18 and thought "OMGZ I'M GONNA GET A BUTTERFLY ON MY BACK".

Yeah, one of my cousins after she turned twenty-one said she wanted to get one because she liked butterflies.  Tongue I mean, if you like butterflies shouldn't you maybe get one on your shoulder or something so it it associated with your love of butterflies instead of a love of... anything else?
On a side note, I really want to get a large, colorful tattoo of a cat pawing at a koi fish in a pond across my backside where no one will get to see it.
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: 2008 December 05, 18:51:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I was getting my second tattoo, there was this guy in the lobby as I was waiting. He stared at the art on the wall (the standard stuff that you should NEVER get) for about ten minutes, pointed to one, and said "Tattoo that on my arm." It's that kind of nonchalance about them that upsets me, but it's their body I suppose. Both of mine have significant meaning and I thought about them both for at least a year before committing them to my body...and I love them both. I have a lily on my side...they're my mom's favorite flower and she's been really sick the last few years (I got it two years ago), so I've been really worried about her passing away. My second I got a little less than a year ago and it's an open birdcage on my right shoulder. In my hometown, you're lucky to get out and start somewhere else, so that was a symbolism of the ballsy (I'm amazed that I did it) move of moving to San Francisco from a tiny midwestern town the day before I turned 18, not knowing ANYONE. It was the best decision I ever made.

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
Skoria_Bay
ARR!

Give me a tall ship and star to sail her by

View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: 2008 December 05, 19:05:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I personally do not have any tattoos, but I think that they should have a personal meaning associated with them. I bet those are both really cool looking Chaos and I think you did the right thing, both in waiting to have the tattoos done and in your start at a new life.

Pescado: I will THROW THEM IN A VAT OF BOILING SHARKS!
mustluvcatz: So, what good would a vat of boiling sharks do? I mean, wouldn't the sharks be dead?
Pescado: SILENCE!
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: 2008 December 05, 21:15:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The problem with tramp stamps is that the ink has been found to have a negative interaction with anesthesia given in childbirth.....there have several cases reported in the news with it causing nerve damage from whatever is in the dye.  That sounds like a pretty good deterrent to me.  Unfortunately, many 18 year olds don't think that far ahead.

Anesthesia in childbirth? Please tell me you're talking about epidurals, and not full anesthesia, which is only given if there are serious problems with the childbirth and major surgery needs to happen. We don't live in the 19th century any more. Further, it wouldn't deter those women who don't plan on having children. We do exist, you know. Also, the assertion that tattoo ink causes a bad interaction with painkillers (but only during childbirth!) sounds extremely suspect to me.

I hate the name "tramp stamp". It is demeaning and sexist. A woman has as much right to permanently scar her body as a man does. A mommy has as much right to a tattoo as a daddy. Nor do I care why someone gets a tattoo, or what they choose to get a tattoo of. I reserve the right to believe a tattoo is ugly, like any other form of art or fashion, but it is none of my business what kind of "personal meaning" it may have to the person with the tattoo.

Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: