PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 09:41:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 958074 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #1260 on: 2008 October 14, 23:33:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought the same thing too reading these posts, I am glad I have my two boys and it's so easy to dress them, just shorts and a tshirt. 

Wait till they do the whole jeans down past their undies thing that boys do, and see how you feel seeing their pubes.  Cheesy

That's the thing nowadays, you tell your kids no, they scream 'Human Rights Act' and threaten to go to the cops.

That's what teens do though - that's their job. If you haven't done anything illegal, then call their bluff.  See how long they last in a group home before they retract their statements.  Cheesy

Crumbs, I had a dream last night that calalily became FA at TSR... wtf

Shh.... I haven't made the announcement yet. Tongue

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Silver Arrows
ARR!

Disillusioned miscreants FTW!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1261 on: 2008 October 14, 23:42:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Damn! She's a spy! Lynch her everyone!!!

Run into the setting sun — run and suffer. Just don't mess up your hair
Silver Arrows's P&L at me
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: 2008 October 15, 00:15:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Reading the last few pages of this thread has made me realise how very glad I am that I have a son.

I thought the same thing too reading these posts, I am glad I have my two boys and it's so easy to dress them, just shorts and a tshirt.  Mind you when I was a kid I would pretty much wear the same thing Grin

Me too.  If I have a girl and all they sell for girls is slut wear or too old fashioned, then I will not hesitate to buy from the boys department for her.  Kids are largely unisex anyway.  I appreciate those that have converted some "boy" clothing in game for girls.  Girls wear overalls too!

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1263 on: 2008 October 15, 00:23:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll just sew stuff, like my mom did for us girls - shorts with cute appliques and halter tops that were modest, yet comfortable for summetime - I went to a private school in grade school, so wore a uniform in the winter.  And in high school it was jeans and oxford shirts and turtle necks.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: 2008 October 15, 00:42:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shh.... I haven't made the announcement yet. Tongue

*Sporfles*  I think everyone here would flip out. Including you, Cala.  But imagine what you could do if you were on the inside!  

I'd also love to see the news announcement TSR would make too.  "After tracking Calalily for several hours,  some of our  FA's bloodhounds finally cornered her in the swamp.  (BTW, thanks Bridgit and Suzy, Extra biscuits for both of you!) She was stuborn at first, so we had to take her to our dungeon Sooper Sekret Headquarters to torture persuade her.

First, Steve worked her over with a whip.  She laughed.

Then Padre333 cried for six hours, telling her how much her refusing hurts him as a man, and how he just can't create anymore. Calalily spit in his face.  Padre ran off,  sobbing like a little girl. (Err, by the way?  If anyone sees Padre333 tell him it's okay to come home now, that the scary, mean, woman is under control) 

Bridget came in and peed on Calalily's shoes.  We thought that was going to do the trick, because Calalily got violently ill, but she held out.

All the mods came in and beat her with the spiked bullwhip.  Again, she laughed and this time sang several amusing pirate songs and was able to produce large amounts of rum, seemingly out of thin air.  Since we have all the originality of a clone, we were taking the rum from her and drinking it ourselves.  For a moment, we almost forgot who we are, donned pirate hats, and started talking about how we had to destroy TSR.   Then, Thomas realized he only had a few hundred dollars in his pocket and quickly sobered up.  

So, we finally pulled our biggest weapon. Atwa came in, sat down, and started talking to Calalily about the wonders of TSR, how great she is, how wonderful Thomas is, and how happy she'll be there.  After twenty minutes of this, and a lobotomy, she finally saw the truth, that TSR is the place for her.  As soon as she's out of the hospital and on heavy medication, she'll be creating wonderful things for us, TSR, when she's not whining in the forums about how she needs moar monies.   So, head on over to her guestbook and give her a hardy welcome!  

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: 2008 October 15, 01:37:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shocked

My condolences Cala. Having to listen to Atwat talk about anything would probably break even the toughest of us.  Cheesy

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
Millie
ARR!

Mean, callous, Harpy.

View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: 2008 October 15, 01:40:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Blackdwarf. Quite simply. Win.

Every time a woman masturbates, God creates a kitteh. Think of the Kittehs people!
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1267 on: 2008 October 15, 13:42:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pfft. Atwat simply could not break me. I've listened to absolutely boring people, and whiny people.  I just think quietly that they are a tool in my head. Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: 2008 October 15, 14:08:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pfft. Atwat simply could not break me. I've listened to absolutely boring people, and whiny people.  I just think quietly that they are a tool in my head. Cheesy

That's why they had to throw in the lobotomy.   Grin

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1269 on: 2008 October 15, 14:41:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's why they had to throw in the lobotomy.   Grin

Ack! That would get me. Lucky I'm an Aussie with a six foot husband - no one's taking me anywhere. Tongue

Visit Calalilysims

lemmiwinks
ARR!

Swashbuckler

View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: 2008 October 15, 15:35:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Posted by Giggy at MATY.

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,13385.msg381770.html#msg381770

Don't forget to use the "Thanks" button!
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1271 on: 2008 October 15, 15:37:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Posted first by coconut on lj.  Wink

Visit Calalilysims

Piratey
ARR!

Zombie Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: 2008 October 15, 18:34:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

More like a nightmare...
lemmiwinks
ARR!

Swashbuckler

View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: 2008 October 15, 19:32:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Forgive me, as I do not partake in LJ or similar sites. All the drama I can handle is easily available here and at MATY.

Don't forget to use the "Thanks" button!
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1274 on: 2008 October 15, 19:54:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

More like a nightmare...

I'd argue like the devil for the other side. Tongue

Forgive me, as I do not partake in LJ or similar sites. All the drama I can handle is easily available here and at MATY.

Poor Lemmi - you should click the links to see TSR info sharing - that's part of the "TSR sharing info" thread.   Cheesy But I bow to your limits if you can't handle the TSR drama as well.  Kiss

Visit Calalilysims

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: