PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 16:23:50

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 958135 times)
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #1215 on: 2008 October 04, 23:14:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For the record, I wasn't hurt - confused, but not hurt.

Things that hurt are backstabbing and the like - and I've not seen that here at all.  Now one moment, while i tell my cat to stop trying to climb my chair.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: 2008 October 04, 23:58:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I found this little gem at MTS2. I'm posting this here because TSR is a paysite, this is the TSR Hall of Shame thread and well....why did reading that make my head feel all funny?

"Willowleaf - I used Murano's reflective floor mirrors over the top of a maxis wood floor to make it look shiney. You can find them over at TSR, however Murano is a featured artist there so you will need to pay a subscrition to get them."

It makes me want to scream "NOOOOOO...don't get those floors, they'll make your game lag. Not only that, paysites are evil. Don't do it, don't do it!"
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1217 on: 2008 October 05, 00:49:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How old was that thread?  Not supposed to do any paysite promoting there, nor use anything from TSR free or pay, iirc.

www.thestormradio.com
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: 2008 October 05, 00:54:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's recent. The person who posted it has recolors of some furniture from Holy Simoly posted there and at TSR. I still want to scream "Noooooooooooo". I'm not letting myself do it though. MTS2 was one of the first sites I found when I learned how to download and install cc. (And I still download from there!) So, I'm trying to be nice. That's why I'm whining about it here.  Wink
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1219 on: 2008 October 05, 02:41:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe they've slacked up then, or maybe it was specifically not for sims downloads and actual content for houses and lots and the like?

www.thestormradio.com
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: 2008 October 05, 02:50:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Eh I have just heard the whole "Think of the dial up users!" So much I figured that would be why. I can't remember dial up anymore and honestly I don't think I would want to.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: 2008 October 05, 14:48:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

People irritate me all the damn time. And the only time anyone "hurts me" is when I let them. Now, your opinions are valid and I understand your point of view. In the end, I will say this: I started posting and joining this forum because NOONE was afraid to tell it how it is. And now you are telling me that I should censor my words in case I hurt someone? Please. Don't make me laugh.

No, I never said you should censor your words, I just said that if you have the right to say whatever is on your mind, then others have the same right. You mentioned that you wanted the right to say what you wanted without worrying about being crucified.  Since no one here can actually crucify you,  I assumed you meant that you didn't wish to be told off or scolded.   If I am incorrect about that, and there is another meaning, then feel free to enlighten me. 

If you tell someone you don't like their sig file, that's fine,  but then, don't they have the same right to respond to what you said, even if the response is negative? 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
River
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: 2008 October 05, 18:23:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Um...since when are women supposed to look like they have a "package"??    Huh

"One of the great tragedies of mankind is that morality has been hijacked by religion." - Arthur C. Clarke 

See my Dragon babies HERE!
Millie
ARR!

Mean, callous, Harpy.

View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: 2008 October 05, 21:31:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What the HELL is that???  Cheesy

Every time a woman masturbates, God creates a kitteh. Think of the Kittehs people!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: 2008 October 05, 21:35:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe she's having a monthly issue?? *urk*

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Phelim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: 2008 October 05, 21:41:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Perhaps I'm mistaken, but I figured it was the latest rage in penis envy compensation.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: 2008 October 05, 21:49:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I took the 'Six' comment to be teasing too.  If its a problem then say so, if its teasing, then say so.  Without a clear signal, how are we supposed to know?
I wasn't teasing. Honestly, I think that posting those things looks incredibly immature. And I didn't sign up for a kiddie forum.

Now, if I could reliably adblock them, I wouldn't have that much of a problem. It would be like that big cartoon sig someone had (which was funny, just too huge for my taste). I block it, I move on. But I can't reliably block all the Dragcave images without blocking all of tinyurl. Obviously, that's a problem. Plus, I do block individual images, yet nearly every damned day I'm greeted with a new one in Astonished Lemon's signature (for example, just because she seems to have the most). So either the dumb dragon images change urls in growth stages, or she's up to 40 by now.

It is a problem for me. Whether it's a problem for others is their own business. What matters is if it's a problem for Pescado. Note that I'm not telling people to stop putting them in their sigs (if I did, at any point, due to my pissyness, I'm now taking that back). I'm just saying that I'm looking at those who do in an unflattering light.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: 2008 October 06, 00:54:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, I never said you should censor your words, I just said that if you have the right to say whatever is on your mind, then others have the same right. You mentioned that you wanted the right to say what you wanted without worrying about being crucified.  Since no one here can actually crucify you,  I assumed you meant that you didn't wish to be told off or scolded.   If I am incorrect about that, and there is another meaning, then feel free to enlighten me. 
If you tell someone you don't like their sig file, that's fine,  but then, don't they have the same right to respond to what you said, even if the response is negative? 

Seriously I think the word "crucify" really confused you. EDITED: I personally find it detrimental when there are two people arguing just based on opinion alone. Usually emotion comes into play and someone ends up feeling "victimised" when it really should be argued out intellectually. I apologise for using such a shit analogy, I have real problems expressing myself sometimes. I think someone shouldn't feel like a bitch for saying they find something annoying, and I don't think emoesque "but...but... *I* like it, and you're totally suppressing me!" is acceptable either. Just you know, present a argument: for and against, and then perhaps the people with the egg thingies can make up their own mind what they want to do, without feeling they are "taking sides".

And I am not afraid of arguments and I am not afraid of people telling me how it is. Just to make that clear. I wrote what I wrote because I was annoyed we were all bickering about fucking eggs, and getting no-where. You either accept the fact people hate them and take them down, or you declare the "it sucks" argument to be a non contender and keep the fucking eggs. I actually said, somewhere in my initial post: Want my opinion? I don't care. That's what happened. The End.

Edited: I had coffee and re-read and reconstructed my opinion Tongue
« Last Edit: 2008 October 06, 03:57:16 by deelink » Logged

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: 2008 October 06, 15:41:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seriously I think the word "crucify" really confused you. I wrote what I wrote because I was annoyed we were all bickering about fucking eggs, and getting no-where.

Actually, the eggs themselves had sorta gone by the wayside, at least that's what I thought. *Shrugs* I could be wrong.  I thought it was more an issue of should someone be allowed to freely bitch about something without having to worry about someone complaining  about their bitching. 

However, I think we've both derailed this thread long enough.  I wouldn't mind debating this further with you, because you actually are intelligent and most of your responses are well thought out.  I don't know if you feel the same way; you might be thinking that I'm just arguing with you for the sake of being a pain in the ass. Grin  If you do want to hash this out more,  we could take it to PM instead.  Otherwise, I'm more than willing to say it probably doesn't matter, so we might as well move on.   

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: 2008 October 06, 22:32:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Zomgzz I haf 2 pay 4 dis cuz I haf Peg Bundy in m' gam!11 Nd omg I wnt dis har 2!!11

And I'd love to know what those round things are.. magnifying magical balls? Giant marbles? Petrified bubbles from Atwa's last bath in 1925?

Children suck on lollipops
The IRS likes to suck your money
Paysites just... suck.
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: