PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 23:12:17

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 7 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 958230 times)
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #1185 on: 2008 October 03, 22:46:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Let's keep Pmbd the unique forum that it always has been.

Let's keep it unique as long as Keirra likes it.

Cheesy
Srsly, who care about tiny eggs? Atleast people don't have tags here like they had all over ezboard...fitting two posts onto one page.
I was watching the eggs to see when they hatched, damnit. You spoil everyone's fun. Bitch.  Wink

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: 2008 October 03, 23:10:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's fine, Ry. You enjoy them, others might also. I'm using adblock, so, I don't see them anyway. That's why we're discussing it.

Calling me a bitch only makes me MOAR HAWT for you.  Kiss

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1187 on: 2008 October 03, 23:34:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jesus, for a place with no mods, we certainly have several members trying to mod it.  If you can adblock them, then what is the problem?   As long as the sigs are not super big, who the hell cares? What next-I don't like the banner you made, tomato; I don't play that game and it sucks, so remove it? Or, I don't like the words you used in your sig, fill-in-the-blank, so remove them?  Oh, wait, we did that already here, I remember. 

I didn't realize the word "unique" meant everybody must be the same.  I can has new dictionary?

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: 2008 October 03, 23:55:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jesus, for a place with no mods, we certainly have several members trying to mod it.  If you can adblock them, then what is the problem?   As long as the sigs are not super big, who the hell cares? What next-I don't like the banner you made, tomato; I don't play that game and it sucks, so remove it? Or, I don't like the words you used in your sig, fill-in-the-blank, so remove them?  Oh, wait, we did that already here, I remember. 

I didn't realize the word "unique" meant everybody must be the same.  I can has new dictionary?

No, I am not trying to be a mod. Whatthefuckever. Roll Eyes  Every time someone says something about shit on this phorum, they are accused of trying to be a mod. Old fight is old.

Banners? Games? What are you talking about?

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Astonished lemons
Banned!

OHAI

View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: 2008 October 04, 01:04:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, I am not trying to be a mod. Whatthefuckever. Roll Eyes  Every time someone says something about shit on this phorum, they are accused of trying to be a mod. Old fight is old.

Banners? Games? What are you talking about?

I think Tomato means the Meatslab dress banner in her sig.
The others are just random references used to describe what might happen if people continue blocking/banning/taking stronger 'affirmative action' against various sigpics
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1190 on: 2008 October 04, 01:30:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gee - all I was saying is, I'm glad to remove something if it causes someone an issue.  Which is why I took it out.  I don't see any reason for us to get snippy with each other, unless its in fun.

I mean, we're comrades in arms and stuff, against the evil paysites!

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
crunk
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: 2008 October 04, 02:22:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, we've got at least two threads that currently feature complaining about other users' sigs and/or avatars. Maybe we should start a PMBD Brawl thread where we can fight?
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: 2008 October 04, 02:32:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm with Tomato on this.  Maybe that isn't worth much, coming from someone who isn't on this forum as much as other folks are, but I do lurk a fair bit, and I see an awful lot of "Don't do this, don't do that," going on here.

I was here for awhile, then I left for awhile.  When I came back, I lurked for awhile and honestly, I thought they'd added about ten new mods, because I keep seeing people get the smackdown for something they were doing wrong.  And most of it all seemed to boil down to, "this irritates ME so YOU can't do it anymore."

If you want to turn this into a site where anything that annoys certain people must become forbidden, then I'd suggest the FAQ gets updated to reflect this. If it can be come to an agreement of what is and what isn't annoying and who's opinion matters the most around here.

For what it's worth?  I thought the dragons were cute.  I'd never do it myself, because that's not the type of thing I do, but every time I saw them (which honestly isn't nearly as much as some people are making it out to be) it made me smile.  And, yeah, I was always curious to see what would happen when they hatched.  

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: 2008 October 04, 03:31:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just to add in, I like the dragons. But I didn't like that gigantic one.

I think we all need to take a step back from our keyboard and realize that life is about chocolate. And we all need chocolate right about now.  Grin

BalckDwarf: I think the reason a lot of people are concerned about huge pictures in the signatures, for one if it isn't done in moderation it can get a bit annoying, but for two to huge of pictures can make it a pain in the ass for dial up users.

I like the tiny eggs. I've been debating on whether to get them or not.Hey I played neopets for 4 years. 4 fucking years of my life.... I need a virtual pet to fill the gap Cry

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: 2008 October 04, 03:44:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All I want is to be free to express my dislike for something without being crucified for it. I am not a mod, noone really is. All you can do is express wether something annoys you or not. If more people speak up agaisnt said annoying sig, it is STILL ultimatly the owner of the sig wether they want to change it or not.

I do not like fuzzy wuzzy patting on back or silly defensive stance on opinions. You take members opinions as seriously as you want them to be.

And for the record, I don't give a rat's arse about signatures. I have broadband. Tongue

I can't spell and FF isn't working on my work computer wah.  Cry

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1195 on: 2008 October 04, 03:44:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I played Neopets from really early on, until I got tired of trying to keep up - Pure Felinity....used to do a review for a webzine on virtual pets sites....the eggs seems pretty low maintenece once they grow into full dragons.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: 2008 October 04, 03:51:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ugh I would still play neopets if I could remember my password. Sad I was so rich and I had two poggles, a cybunny, and a kougra. I loved them all.  Cry

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Astonished lemons
Banned!

OHAI

View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: 2008 October 04, 05:59:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ugh I would still play neopets if I could remember my password. Sad I was so rich and I had two poggles, a cybunny, and a kougra. I loved them all.  Cry

You probably wouldnt like it anymore.

You cant swear (they even blocked the word 'cut'), you cant post images, they screwed up the profile system and shops so you have to use a premade one, and its practically members only now. (As in you have to pay).

I know, Im a nerd. I quit playing only a few years ago.  Embarrassed
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: 2008 October 04, 06:18:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think we all need to take a step back from our keyboard and realize that life is about chocolate. And we all need chocolate right about now.  Grin

There's a potential chocolate shortage. Apparently the caocao trees aren't doin' so hot.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/06/25/AR2008062503374.html

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
Astonished lemons
Banned!

OHAI

View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: 2008 October 04, 06:29:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's a potential chocolate shortage. Apparently the caocao trees aren't doin' so hot.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/06/25/AR2008062503374.html

WHY GOD, WHY??!!!

Thank god theyre doing something about it though.
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: