PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 00:05:56

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 961687 times)
River
ARR!

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #1170 on: 2008 October 01, 04:09:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The top part on the side doesn't even look like it's really connected.....Huh  Huh

"One of the great tragedies of mankind is that morality has been hijacked by religion." - Arthur C. Clarke 

See my Dragon babies HERE!
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: 2008 October 01, 07:38:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

River, WTF is up with your sig? Does it have to be so huge? I don't think so.

Also, WTF is up with all these dragon egg sigs? I've been adblocking them, but, damn so many people are doing it. All I seem to be doing here lately is adblocking picture sigs and seizure inducing avatars.  Roll Eyes

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
River
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: 2008 October 01, 08:10:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't make the image...it comes like that from the website the eggs are from....BUT....since it offends you so, I will make the adjustment. Thank you for asking nicely.   Tongue

"One of the great tragedies of mankind is that morality has been hijacked by religion." - Arthur C. Clarke 

See my Dragon babies HERE!
Herman Toothrot
Landlubber

"'X' never, ever marks the spot!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1173 on: 2008 October 01, 15:19:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Might be useless info, but this is how I nowadays make my bumpmaps.

- On top a floodfilled grey layer set to about 70%
- Adjustment layer set on -100% hue
- For detailing like rivets and such that I want to protrude I use pure white on top of the area
- Alpha set on multiply - brings out the edges nicely
- On bottom the actual texture

All of this makes for a nice, subtle bumpmap.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: 2008 October 01, 15:25:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do you use GIMP? I'm going to have to try and copy  you now in your bumpmapping techniques. Smiley

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Herman Toothrot
Landlubber

"'X' never, ever marks the spot!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1175 on: 2008 October 01, 15:30:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, not Gimp but Paint Shop Pro 7 from 2000. Grin A simple program for a simple person.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: 2008 October 02, 15:15:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also, WTF is up with all these dragon egg sigs? I've been adblocking them, but, damn so many people are doing it. All I seem to be doing here lately is adblocking picture sigs and seizure inducing avatars.  Roll Eyes
Yeah, don't get me started on those damn eggs. Are we six? Are we?

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1177 on: 2008 October 02, 16:38:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm horrible at being mean, so I figured my fleet of dragons could take care of it....don't judge me!

Sorry about the My Name is Earl bit at the end.  But I will point out that we're a pirate site that is legally redistributing pixels for a computer dollhouse game...just to put it into perspective.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: 2008 October 02, 20:49:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, don't get me started on those damn eggs. Are we six? Are we?

It's not just me, then. I was wondering if I was just being annoyed too easily lately.  Cheesy

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: 2008 October 03, 11:50:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could someone please explain the eggs? Huh  Or have you already explained the eggs?  I am so clueless right now (tired...overworked...tired). Undecided

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1180 on: 2008 October 03, 12:17:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The eggs are one of those virtual pet things - you take care of the eggs, they hatch, you breed them or try and get eggs for every breed.  More cute then neopets, it reminds me of this cat site I used to be on.

And apparently dragons are too sissy for some pirates Smiley

www.thestormradio.com
Phelim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: 2008 October 03, 16:06:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, just some of us get increasingly ticked off seeing scads and scads of graphical stuff in signatures.  And for me, it's mildly annoying that I can't seem to find an option to disallow graphics in them, so I have them turned off entirely. *shrugs*
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1182 on: 2008 October 03, 16:55:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, if its a problem because of the graphics, people could just say 'Could you guys ditch the eggs, its causing me a problem.  I mean, I was just being silly with that comment, but its not like any of us are being deliberately rude.  And its not like we're trolls.

I took the 'Six' comment to be teasing too.  If its a problem then say so, if its teasing, then say so.  Without a clear signal, how are we supposed to know?

And I'm speaking for me, but I'd imagine it applies to all of us.

www.thestormradio.com
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: 2008 October 03, 19:30:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmmm....there's no way I could agree with that considering that I have a dragon tattoo residing on most of my right shoulder blade.

'Course, it's got butterfly wings (me being a girl and all, I was going for a more feminine look) so some might say it's "sissy"....until they got a good look at the fire streaming out of it's mouth, that is.  Wink
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: 2008 October 03, 21:51:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, if its a problem because of the graphics, people could just say 'Could you guys ditch the eggs, its causing me a problem.  I mean, I was just being silly with that comment, but its not like any of us are being deliberately rude.  And its not like we're trolls.

I took the 'Six' comment to be teasing too.  If its a problem then say so, if its teasing, then say so.  Without a clear signal, how are we supposed to know?

And I'm speaking for me, but I'd imagine it applies to all of us.

It's annoying. When I joined, no one had pic sigs. It was considered annoying and you would get harassed until you changed your sig. I thought it was in the FAQ, but, I can't find it.

There are no mods, so, nobody is going to say you have to remove the pics in your sigs. Pmbd has always been a different kind of forum. I like it that way. This was always the place one could go and not see the shit that you see at other forums.

I took the smiley out of my sig. I think it would be cool if everyone else took the pics out of their sigs too. It would also be nice if Hecubus (when she has a chance, I know she's a super-busy woman) could add "no pics in sigs" to the FAQ. Let's keep Pmbd the unique forum that it always has been.

This is only my opinion, everyone else can give their opinions also. I use adblock. I've blocked all the crap that annoys me. Almost everyday, though, I have to block more.

I suck at expressing myself. I hope that this post reads the way I meant it to.  Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: