PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 09:55:11

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 963912 times)
iamawake
ARR!

Stamps rule!, I mean, suck!

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #1110 on: 2008 September 20, 18:58:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, I know. I have a sister too; I could be holding the ultimate Truth in my hands and she still wouldn't listen.

Souvenirs - you're right, and not just in clothing: younger and younger teens are beinge encouraged to act like adults more and more often. My sister has friends who wear commitment rings at the age of 14/15, have virginity-loss pacts for their 16th birthday and so on. Some of them get designer bags for their birthdays (whereas I, at 24, have never owned one), even when their parents are not stinkin'rich. Makes me feel really old that I used a backpack for school until I was like, 18.

Closeted stamp lover.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: 2008 September 20, 19:29:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm a smoker. Been one since age 12 and I'm 42 in Pescado years (43 real ones). I never dressed outrageously unless it was a school spirit thing and even then, I was fully clothed, even if they were tight and slinky. NO make up, didn't wear it then unless it was a special occasion. School never accounted for that, it was just school.

My daughter wanted the clothes that I thought inappropriate but I refused. We compromised on tie-dye and embroidered jeans with nothing across the ass. Her dresses had to come at least to her knees and they couldn't be too low cut. Sneakers, no platforms. This was all before she was eight! Yeah, I'm a strict old bitch about what girls wear...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
TetchyVisage
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: 2008 September 20, 21:09:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Toddler stilettos -- wow, I never thought anyone could be so sadistic. Then again...I guess I know a few. Finger-pointing is bad.

As for make-up, I guess I'm pretty low on it compared to other teens. I wear chapstick and occasionally a little eyeliner, but that's about it. I don't care if other people see that I'm pale or that I have the usual teenage acne problems. Lotion and soap are good enough for me. Other girls must have terrible skin...but then, why can't the boys also wear make up without being called 'gayfreaks' if they have acne problems too?

I love my baggy tee's and pants. They're comfortable, especially during the winter when the majority of the other girls still refuse to let go of their two inch skirts and spaghetti-straps. But they make up for that little inconvenience with furry boots with seven-inch heels.  Roll Eyes Those are excellent when there's black ice covering the whole ground until you break something.

Then there are the boys with the pants that are down around their ankles. I think they're actually making a type of pant that is made to do that; like, it really goes up to the waist but it looks like it doesn't. That confuzzles me, am I the only one?

Sometimes I wonder why anyone would even design those clothes, then I watch what's popular on TV and I'm reminded.

omg skanky clothes ftw!!!!!@!!!!1 XXDDDDDDD rofl

Am I mature for my age? Of course not!
elpemmy
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1113 on: 2008 September 20, 21:40:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol I've seen the jeans round your knees trend. Heh, it's a REAL nice look. Especially on your brother. Why? Just why? And I'm glad (as far as I've seen) that that trend hasn't extended into sims! Well, not much...
Em
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1114 on: 2008 September 20, 23:23:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know.  I think in some ways teens are just more out there - but thinking back, there were plenty of teenagers in the 80s who tried to look and act like they were adults.  I don't think its really anything new, just now we're older and wiser, we go -ugh-

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
TetchyVisage
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: 2008 September 20, 23:34:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm the odd one out, then. I'm a teen and I go -ugh- at the things 'we're' wearing nowadays.

And they're not trying to look like adults, no...(most) of them believe that they're old enough to boss everyone above the age of twenty around and can wear whatever they want without consequences. I can't wait to look back at these years and laugh. Is it fun to do so?

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1116 on: 2008 September 20, 23:35:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It can be, yes.

www.thestormradio.com
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: 2008 September 21, 00:42:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't wear make up. I am a Lush addict, so my bathroom looks and smells like a hot greenhouse, I have pretty good skin, so if I go out, I just apply a bit of mascara and eyeliner. I hate foundation, even as a teenager with pimply skin, I wouldn't wear it and I have always, and will always, dress like a boy. Even when I am wearing skirts, I wear boots and I have shortish hair, so I guess it's not a feminitity thing, I just don't understand the whole bear your skin in public thing. If you got it, flaunt it? Alright, I never "had it" so I guess I won't flaunt it? What is "it" anyways? big boobs? I have those. Sorry society confuses me Tongue

You know what else confuses me? People who sign their name after they post. You have a username, Arr! Tongue

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
LadyDea
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: 2008 September 21, 01:00:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lush? The smell of that store seriously makes me ill. I'm all for smelly-soaps (nice-smelly), but that store is... something else. I did have some manly smelling soap from there that I loved.

Though, I also can't stand the smell of perfume. A lot of people like to practically bathe in the stuff and it just smells horrid. All perfume smells the same to me. I prefer fruity sprays and stuff like that.

Come visit Sammytopia
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: 2008 September 21, 01:05:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah Lady, I hate the smell of the store too. In fact, I hate it so much, I either send my girlfriend over to get it for me, or I order online.
Because it's one thing to be in a small space with overpowering smells that clash and burn agaisnt each other, and quite another, to be scrubbing in a bathtub full of sakura flowers, with a soap that smells like rich creamy honey.
Actually, I really love their Ocean Salt scrub, use it everyday! It's like rubbing a margarita on face! Cheesy

*I wish I had a margarita right now!

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
TetchyVisage
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: 2008 September 21, 02:39:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, then, I'll look forward to reaching the age of twenty. Smiley

On another note.... I'm the only one in my family with any immunity to overwhelming scents. My mom nearly passes out in the perfume isles of the stores, same goes for everyone else. But darn, if the stuff she buys doesn't smell good! (Although I've never been in Lush and she hasn't either, as she would definitely pass out and she can't be bothered getting it any other way.)

The sakura-flower-honey bath sounds nice.

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1121 on: 2008 September 21, 14:16:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like making my own soaps - I'm really fond of dumping oats in mine, its one of the few things I can use as a scrub with rosecea. Smiley  And there is something fun about making a soap just the way you like it.

www.thestormradio.com
Souvenirs
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: 2008 September 21, 17:44:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm the odd one out, then. I'm a teen and I go -ugh- at the things 'we're' wearing nowadays.
Am I the only one that thinks that fashion trends have actually gotten better in the last couple of years?  I remember going shopping in the late '90s/early '00s, and I couldn't even find a shirt that covered my midriff, not to mention pants that covered my ass, unless I went into the ladies' section.  With the exception of skinny jeans and leggings (and I've still been able to find bootcut jeans anyhow), the stuff popular right now seems to be less tight fitting and show off less skin, like the empire-waisted shirts and high-waisted pants, which are coming in style.  I know some people find that stuff ugly, but I certainly don't miss seeing butt crack every time a girl bends down.

Then again, I think they've gotten better for teens and adults and worse for pre-teens.  I definitely don't remember there being tons of slutty stuff in the kid's department when I was that age, though I'll admit to not remembering much.

Back on topic, though, I found this this morning.  Isn't it just a wee bit too revealing for a toddler?  The cut of the top especially bothers me.  It looks like a bra. Undecided

Kitiara
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: 2008 September 21, 18:22:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Toddler slut-wear now?!  Angry

My recent finds.

Number one: A shirt cut so high your sim can show off the lower part of their boobies: 

And some, errr, tights.  Just tights.  And knickers, thankfully.  Can I get a WTF?

« Last Edit: 2008 September 21, 18:39:33 by Kitiara » Logged
Kitiara
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: 2008 September 21, 19:04:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Swimsuits with PVC trim and, inexplicably, fingerless gloves Huh?

Frightfully slutty underwear, which only just covers the err,  sim ladygarden:

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: