PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 22:51:33

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 958222 times)
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #1095 on: 2008 September 19, 23:33:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I paste it into my address bar - just so long as you don't press go, you're good.  Cheesy

I do the same.

I highlight the small text, right click and choose "view selection source".

That's a better idea. I'll do that from now on.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: 2008 September 20, 03:41:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you guys telling me there is an easier way than select/copy/open notepad or word/paste?

Godammit. And now I am used to that long method, I even put Notepad on the quick launch panel from my desktop because of it   Embarrassed
And here I was thinking, yay Dee! You made it fast! So smrt!
Ah well, shall try new way when I gets home Tongue Thanks for the tips guys!

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
lemmiwinks
ARR!

Swashbuckler

View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: 2008 September 20, 04:24:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TetchyVisage, you did it right. Excellent first post. Welcome aboard.

Don't forget to use the "Thanks" button!
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: 2008 September 20, 04:57:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wait wut!
Why is copying/pasting/reformatting/notepadding/wording/emailing it back to myself /holding it up to mirror easier than quote/read/back page? It's 2 freaking clicks.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
HeartOFire
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: 2008 September 20, 05:12:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know what you mean about little girl's clothes.  I go to shop for my daughter and I find pants with things written on the butt.  No one should be looking at that part of her anatomy unless it is to tell her toilet tissue got stuck and is trailing.........
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1100 on: 2008 September 20, 08:47:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On a side note, I've noticed a lot of topics go off track a lot. Does that happen everywhere, or just the places I go to...? But I came to enjoy this site because I love people who can take and give con-crit without flinching (meanness = happiness, IMO), so straying is fine with me. Which reminds me; first post here, so can anyone tell me if I did a no-no? Thanks.

Like Lemmi said, you did good.  Most Pescado forums segue into something else like real conversation.  Of course, we're all happy if the original subject is brought back.

Not all forums are like that though - lots of them are severely moderated.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
TetchyVisage
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: 2008 September 20, 14:36:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks. I was worried for a few there.
(And I guess I'm pretty glad I've never been on any of those uptight forums; the off-topic conversations are often random and, well, fun.)

I go to shop for my daughter and I find pants with things written on the butt.
By the time I'm twenty they'll probably have words across more inappropriate parts of the anatomy unless the Moar Comfy Covering Clothes foundation steps up and knocks whoever makes those types of clothing down a few pegs in society.

I don't know if this qualifies as 'smutty' exactly, but it's definitely showing some skin that doesn't need to be shown Lips sealed (and I don't think I've seen it on here?). I wouldn't wear it and even the majority of the 'Pops' at my school wouldn't. I hope. Also, that metal would probably chafe the skin and cause an injury of some sort.
(I seriously tried to hotlink the image following the instructions on how-to, but I'm not sure if I succeeded. Apologies if not. Wink)

Am I mature for my age? Of course not!
elpemmy
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1102 on: 2008 September 20, 16:38:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How lovely... urk...
I agree, off topic conversations are awesome!
I must admit, aged 13, I did wear v short skirts (but with leggings underneath) and age 10 I wore joggers with Pineapple written on the back. But my mum paid, so ?
But some of this stuff I would NEVER wear. As a teenager however, my neighbour wore some clothes like this (she was 3 years older than me) and... well, she was quite popular. But she got in with a bad crowd i guess, cause she took up smoking. She was real nice though.
I'll shut up now...
Em
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1103 on: 2008 September 20, 16:41:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That metal looking top is awful hooker wear.

But she got in with a bad crowd i guess, cause she took up smoking.

Guess who's in with a bad crowd nao...........*calalily puffs her smoke*  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1104 on: 2008 September 20, 17:01:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*puffs along with Cala*
We already knew I was a bad one.  Cheesy

I wore jeans and t-shirts. I still wear jeans and t shirts.
If girls had dressed the way they do know, when I was that age, they would have been considered sluts. By everyone.

I think that the parents ought to re-assess what they allow their girls out in, anymore. I see five year olds in tiny mini's and half shirts and stop to wonder...yes, this is bad...if mum and dad are TRYING to get the attention of pedophiles.
It's gross, IMHO, and I really think that they shouldn't let their kids look like mini prostitutes.

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
elpemmy
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1105 on: 2008 September 20, 17:12:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I found somewhere on the internet some TODDLER STILLETTOS.
Needless to say, I was shocked. Who in hell would dress their toddler up like that?
She was like 14/15 when she took up smoking.
I tend to wear hoodies, jeans, tees and stuff. I wear the occasional short skirt for discos and stuff, and dresses for special occasions.
I hate the amount of makeup some eleven year olds feel they need to wear. I don't know about younger, but jeez, that's bad enough. I wore a bit of makeup when I was 11 (concealer, I was spotty, and occasionally mascara) but some I've seen are wearing masses. Half of them don't know how to put it on either *snickers*
Em
LadyDea
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: 2008 September 20, 17:38:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My younger sister's 12 (12 + 3 to be exact) and she is quite fond of her make-up. She gets all dolled up for soccer practice and even if she not leaving the house. Same goes for her hair. It's mind boggling. Her clothing is another story. She loves her short skirts and tight clothes. The problem is that most teens her age think they're the centre of the universe and that they, of course, know everything. Perish the thought of anyone else correcting them or pointing out a flaw in their ever-so-misguided logic.

My theory is that this teenage phase skipped me entirely and my sister got it double. Good for me, bad for everyone who isn't my sister.

Come visit Sammytopia
iamawake
ARR!

Stamps rule!, I mean, suck!

View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: 2008 September 20, 18:18:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LadyDea, your sister is 15, she's starting to be self-conscious about the way she looks. I started wearing make-up (nothing too fancy, foundation and lip gloss mainly) when I was 14; in fact, my mother bought me my first make-up kit. I was not trying to cast off any kind of sexual innuendo, I was just trying to look "prettier". The way I see it there is a big difference between a set of jeans aimed for 10-year-olds with "Bootylicious" written on the ass with glitter and a teenager wearing make up.
Of course, if you mean teenagers that wear heavy eye make up and black lipliner to school, that's slightly different. I guess.

Closeted stamp lover.
LadyDea
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: 2008 September 20, 18:44:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't mean foundation and some lip-gloss, I mean thick eye make-up, sparkles up the wazoo and so forth. She's been self-conscious like this for little over a year. I can understand wanting wanting to look nice, but she goes overboard often. :/ She is a very pretty girl and I think she looks best without all that dreaded eye make-up. I tell her so, but what do I know? I'm just her older sister.

Edit: Maybe I'm a little hard on her. It's just difficult seeing her grow up, I guess. I'm five years older than her so I remember when she was born and when she was a baby.
« Last Edit: 2008 September 20, 18:51:38 by LadyDea » Logged

Come visit Sammytopia
Souvenirs
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: 2008 September 20, 18:52:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That top looks like it should be showing some nipple. Lips sealed

The most horrible thing about the promiscuous clothes for little girls (and boys, I guess, but it's nearly always girls) is the message it gives them.  So many young girls are convinced that they have to be sexy before they even can fully understand what that means, and they're actually objectifying themselves without understanding what they're doing. Sad

I've always been so far from the standard of beauty that I've never bothered painting over my ugly face. Wink  I'll be pasty white, freckly, and without highlights for the rest of my days, and I frankly don't give a damn.
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: