PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 19:32:23

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 958175 times)
Rata_Chen
ARR!

One Bad Apple

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #1080 on: 2008 September 11, 09:44:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Subliminal messages, oh no! *Borg-ing* Must all go to T$R and get Chaz smut and POS undies, powerless to resist, resistance is futile...

Ok, I'm better
jilly
ARR!

dumber than EVAR

View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: 2008 September 18, 23:48:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

These spell SKANK.

Seriously, who walks around in panties?
They
ARR!

Thoma$$ Excrement!

View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: 2008 September 18, 23:57:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seriously, who walks around in panties?

I really don't know. The only thing that comes to mind are victims of pantsing pranks.  Huh

Anyhow, here's something that looks like it's been filled a bit in the wrong areas:

JFederated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: 2008 September 19, 00:56:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Huh  Maybe that's where they have to put their wallets?

Bring me a bag of Bigfoot droppings or SHUT UP!  --  Prof. Hubert Farnsworth
Viking Marta
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1084 on: 2008 September 19, 06:02:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Of course that's where they keep their wallets...

They keep hoping to be pickpocket-ed--no pockets involved.

I almost liked those mis-matched undies, it looked like a good idea.  Then I realized what they really meant by everyday. Ugh.  Reminds me of that, ah whichever one of the weightloss product commercials, with a blonde busty lady is happy everyone is looking at her as she walks down the aisle of the grocery store in her red undies.

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1085 on: 2008 September 19, 07:59:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Of course that's where they keep their wallets...

They keep hoping to be pickpocket-ed--no pockets involved.

I almost liked those mis-matched undies, it looked like a good idea.  Then I realized what they really meant by everyday. Ugh.  Reminds me of that, ah whichever one of the weightloss product commercials, with a blonde busty lady is happy everyone is looking at her as she walks down the aisle of the grocery store in her red undies.

Dude, why do you keep making the small text? Almost everytime I copy and paste, and it's nothing that should be hidden. It's usually half of your post too. Your small text addiction must be destroyed!  Wink

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: 2008 September 19, 12:04:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Haha, good one, Jutta.

She's got her usual update of weirdly shadowed panties, this time with a sleeveless tank top.  Here's the description:

Comfy wifebeater and briefs for adults and young adults. No mesh or expansion pack required.

I've heard that obnoxious term before, but doesn't anyone at TSR think it's maybe just sorta just kinda a wee bit farking inappropriate?!

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
elpemmy
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1087 on: 2008 September 19, 16:15:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wifebeater? Real nice...
And anyway, who wears shiny underwear? Or is it just me who thinks that would feel really wierd....
Calalily: You mean I'm not the only one who copy and paste's the small text?

Edited for my lame-ass typing
« Last Edit: 2008 September 19, 16:25:04 by elpemmy » Logged
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1088 on: 2008 September 19, 17:16:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Calalily: You mean I'm not the only one who copy and paste's the small text?

Nope. Cheesy I couldn't be bothered to do the extra window/tab opening for quoting, and I compulsively reads it.  Grin

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
elpemmy
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1089 on: 2008 September 19, 17:21:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

heh, me too. I paste it into the lil google toolbar. Occasionally I acidentally press enter and search as well. Always funny to see what results come up Tongue
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: 2008 September 19, 17:34:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I use the forum's quick reply feature and just copy/paste it into there, much faster. I get curious about the small print too, cause at times what you don't read could come back and bite you in the butt.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1091 on: 2008 September 19, 17:40:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't quick reply - don't think it's helpful and encourages spamming.  You wanna say something, it should cause inconvenience - if it's worth saying that is. So I don't even let that box show because it's too easy to spam it up unnecessarily.

I paste it into the lil google toolbar. Occasionally I acidentally press enter and search as well. Always funny to see what results come up Tongue

I paste it into my address bar - just so long as you don't press go, you're good.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: 2008 September 19, 17:49:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not to mention that the "reply" button enables you to use the bulletin board codes so much easier, but when there is a metric fuckton of people all trying to reply to a troll at the same time quicker is better.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
lemmiwinks
ARR!

Swashbuckler

View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: 2008 September 19, 18:19:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I highlight the small text, right click and choose "view selection source".

Don't forget to use the "Thanks" button!
TetchyVisage
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: 2008 September 19, 23:20:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm feeling a bit queasy after reading all of the posts. The thing that annoys me most about them is that a lot of the girls who attend my school dress-up like that -- meaning the teen designs -- and they're the popular ones for it, too. All us other girls (the ones who prefer jeans that cover our butts and shirts that don't reveal our rather unattractive teenage cleavage) are considered 'boyish.'

The clothing made for children makes me wanna bash Thomas' someone's head in. I've dealt with paedophiles before, and trust me, when they see something like that, it's not at all pretty. Same goes for overly hormonal teenagers with no sense of sociability. But sadly, some parents think it's 'cute' for little girls to be parading around in skirts that aren't long enough and shirts that expose the shoulders and can slip at any time. And little boys don't need to go around showing off the 'goods,' thank-you-very-much.

I do believe some of the adult female models will be suffering from extreme uncomfortableness in certain areas, as well as a burning sensation when they use the restrooms. Fabric-burns, anyone?

On a side note, I've noticed a lot of topics go off track a lot. Does that happen everywhere, or just the places I go to...? But I came to enjoy this site because I love people who can take and give con-crit without flinching (meanness = happiness, IMO), so straying is fine with me. Which reminds me; first post here, so can anyone tell me if I did a no-no? Thanks.

(And if I want to be true to the 'current' topic, I guess I just copy then paste in the URL bar. It's easier that way, for me at least.)

Am I mature for my age? Of course not!
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: