PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 10:08:05

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 961929 times)
soulpatrolmn
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #975 on: 2008 August 20, 01:55:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: ChaosInAMinor
One thing I can't be "open minded" about, however, is sexualising children. It's not okay, ever. Anyone under about 16 (and sometimes even people over) just aren't mentally matured enough for that kind of shit, especially when involving someone much older who is. It's a disgusting practice.

Agreed 100%. I'm shocked at some of the "real" clothes offered for sale for children, little girls in particular...and saddened that there's people who think it's somehow "cool" to dress a little girl in "sexy" outfits...not just "grownup" looking, but the ones that practically scream "sex".

I get so disgusted by the clothes I see kids wearing these days. I work in a small dollar store and I see little kids (from toddler to teens) come in every day wearing short shorts and short skirts. It just amazes me! What the hell are parents thinking when they are buying these things for their kids!?!? I'm only in my late 20's, and I know I never wanted to dress like that back when I was younger!! And I still don't! Recently I was trying on some clothes in a fitting room, and there was a girl in the room next to mine. She was probably about 13. We came out of the fitting room at the same time and she had on a pair of shorts that were so short, she looked like she couldn't sit down in them. And her mother was telling her how great they looked on her!!! I was just thinking WTF is wrong with you woman!?  Angry My husband and I don't have any kids yet, but whenever we do, I sure as hell won't buy clothes like that for them!
« Last Edit: 2008 August 20, 02:40:49 by soulpatrolmn » Logged
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #976 on: 2008 August 20, 02:26:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I believe in covering the body against the elements, no matter what damn age you are, and that goes for the elements of society as well.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Zillah
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #977 on: 2008 August 20, 02:55:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I remember when I was in grade school I wanted my skirts as short as possible, not to be 'sexy' - didn't know what that was yet, just wanted stuff that would be easy to play in, climb trees, jump rope or whatever. Shorter skirts didn't get in the way. Course it was the 60's and short skirts were everywhere.

Panthpirate
ARR!

hai i can has intrawebz lawyer nao kthxbai

View Profile
« Reply #978 on: 2008 August 20, 04:41:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's actually suprising how stupid some parents are.

"O ya well uh I didn't know my 12 year old daughter was sleeping with a College graduate and smoking crack... I always just assumed she was going to Bible Study and doing humanitarian work for blind orphans."

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #979 on: 2008 August 20, 04:53:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I always wore shorts under my skirts cause the boys liked to peek up our dresses and announce what colour panties we were wearing that day. One boy did that to a girl in our class and she passed gas just as he looked up while she was climbing up the jungle gym. Cured him real fast of being a child perv.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
soulpatrolmn
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #980 on: 2008 August 20, 05:44:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What little girl wouldn't want to wear these see thru dresses w/ blobs all over them!?

These dresses aren't really smutty, but the model looks very......developed for a child.

And this final lovely slutty outfit is for teens
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #981 on: 2008 August 20, 05:56:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hmm..I didnt realize that teens nowadays don't need ribcages..or you know..internal organs Huh

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
Emma
Goopy Lover
ARR!

All Pescados Suck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #982 on: 2008 August 20, 06:05:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those 'My First Prom Dress' outfits are just recolours of the Maxis Mermaid dress thing included in Family Fun stuff pack.
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #983 on: 2008 August 20, 11:52:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How old is the Sims child supposed to be?  9?  12?  What 9 year old goes to a prom, anyway? Huh

The Oneblondmama outfit is repulsive.  Most of her work is similarly skanky.   Guess TSR has found exactly what they want in her work. Roll Eyes

I am SO glad my kids are male.  I've never once had to say, "You think you're going out of the house dressed like THAT?" Undecided

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
Piratey
ARR!

Zombie Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #984 on: 2008 August 20, 14:33:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am SO glad my kids are male.  I've never once had to say, "You think you're going out of the house dressed like THAT?" Undecided
Yeah... We men rarely get dressed at all!  Cheesy
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #985 on: 2008 August 20, 17:20:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah... We men rarely get dressed at all!  Cheesy

Unfortunetly, a lot of girls dont either now Wink

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
cookiepirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #986 on: 2008 August 20, 20:23:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How old is the Sims child supposed to be?  9?  12?  What 9 year old goes to a prom, anyway? Huh

The Oneblondmama outfit is repulsive.  Most of her work is similarly skanky.   Guess TSR has found exactly what they want in her work. Roll Eyes

I was constantly telling my son (and his friends) to pull UP their pants.  I can't stand that low on-the-hips-showing-your-undershorts-and/or-butt-to-the-world-crotch-to-the-knees style that he tried to wear.  I saw my son's ass enough when he was a baby, didn't need to see it as a teenager! Shocked  My daughter liked tore up jeans and big shirts, almost took an act of God to get her into something else.

~ the happy little cookiepirate ~
Cookie Cannibal
MONDAYS - A terrible way to spend 1/7th of your life
Panthpirate
ARR!

hai i can has intrawebz lawyer nao kthxbai

View Profile
« Reply #987 on: 2008 August 20, 20:33:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WTF? Since when did kiddies go to the prom? What would they do at a prom... play hopscotch? Roll Eyes
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #988 on: 2008 August 20, 21:35:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Clearly none of your sons are like my little brother then. I've got a picture from my 12th birthday party - me and all my friends on the front steps with my then-4yo brother in the front wearing nothing but his TMNT undies and a pair of ice skates. Getting him to just keep his underwear on was a fight that my mom didn't win until he was about 2-and-a-half. He didn't start wearing actual clothes on a regular basis until he started kindergarten.
(He'd kill me if he knew I was telling you this...)

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
ScopataFuori
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #989 on: 2008 August 20, 21:59:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: falln_angel
He didn't start wearing actual clothes on a regular basis until he started kindergarten.

Haha! Seems it's usually little boys who object to clothes, and insist on playing The Littlest Streaker(tm).

Until, as you said, kindergarten starts. Works well for encouraging the more recalcitrant conscientious objectors to pottytraining, as well.

Sometimes...peer pressure is a very good thing.  Grin
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: