PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 12:08:06

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 958099 times)
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #915 on: 2008 August 12, 20:18:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My roommate and I were running around the city the other day, so spent a lot of time on public transportation. We were sitting in the back of the bus talking about how kids these days wear so little because we saw a couple of maybe 13 year olds wearing tube tops and tiny shorts. Just then, a few girls probably not more than 15 walk onto the bus and sit next to us, while we're still talking about it, and they're wearing worse. They both had itty bitty little skirts on and really low cut tops. I was afraid their boobs were going to fall out. So, we figured, why stop talking about it? Perhaps they'll learn something. So like the old, 20 year old ladies we are, we sat there talking about how when we were in high school, not long ago, kids didn't dress like that. As we talked, the girls' heads just dropped and their shoulders hunched and they were turning bright red. The second we got off the bus, I'm sure they turned to each other to say "Like, Oh my god...those girls were such bitches. We're not skanky, this is totally just my personality."

And it's true..probably the bitchiest thing I've done in a long time. But I hope they learned something from it...haha.

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #916 on: 2008 August 12, 21:00:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My favorite thing to say is "Hi! Did you know you're in public?". Always causes a few moments of confusion while they figure out what I'm referring to. I don't care if you scream on your cell phone or wear tiny, tiny shorts or are as pudgy as me but think it's ok to wear belly shirts. As long as you keep that in private. So many people nowadays don't seem to care about being considerate of others or the kind of message their appearance sends.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Simo
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #917 on: 2008 August 13, 19:12:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All of Harmonia's stuff bleed my eyes, makes me vomit. I was going to post it in ugliest paysite creations but they are more smutty than ugly :yuck:

Yeah, because we all love to wear corsets and leather pants as everyday clothing

Look at sims' breasts are they G cup or something?

Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #918 on: 2008 August 13, 19:28:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That green shirt looks like it would be X rated if she raised her arms for anything.  Undecided Way to tell kids its ok to wear hooker clothes to the office TSR! Roll Eyes

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #919 on: 2008 August 13, 20:03:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, because we all love to wear corsets and leather pants as everyday clothing

Clearly, You don't hang out with the same crowd I do. Tongue

Nah, but those are pretty horrendous. I didn't think boobs did that. Do they have some kind of device in their cleavage pushing them apart? They look like they're about to fall over.

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #920 on: 2008 August 13, 20:31:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can buy the positioning until the last image. Those would definitely need some spacers, and arm movement would be challenging.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #921 on: 2008 August 13, 20:56:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I don't buy it for a second. That green shirt shows that clearly, the Sim is not wearing a bra. So... an invisible angel hovers 'neath her breast for guidance and... support?
And about the bras in the second picture, those do not look very supportive. Particularly the fourth from left. Obviously, this creator is leaning far too heavily on artistic license.
Also, the texture is shit and I can see through a pair undies.
For Shame!

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Panthpirate
ARR!

hai i can has intrawebz lawyer nao kthxbai

View Profile
« Reply #922 on: 2008 August 13, 22:37:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The last one wasn't as smutty as it was horrifyingly ugly. Why, TSR, WHY?   Cry

kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #923 on: 2008 August 14, 02:35:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And so what, we're just not going to talk about the siliconed lips and botoxed faces? Mind you a lot of them look like they might have had prior experience with testicles.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #924 on: 2008 August 14, 04:10:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some of the models look like they've been sewn into the outfits and can barely take a decent breath... Way to go, TSR, for decades women fought to get out of whalebone stays and metal corsets and you modern thinking assholes are just putting them right back in there. Way to go! It is so sexy to be shoved into a fashion torture device, don't cha know... Assholes.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #925 on: 2008 August 14, 05:24:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And so what, we're just not going to talk about the siliconed lips and botoxed faces? Mind you a lot of them look like they might have had prior experience with testicles.

Experience dealing with testicles? As in, how to approach and make them perform?
Or experiece as in "having testicles" in which case, they were at one stage men and are now women.

Tongue

clarify plz! I want to know wether having testicle experience is something resume worthy or something one mentions in the interview.  Tongue

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #926 on: 2008 August 14, 06:47:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would have to think that depends on what job you're applying for... ick...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #927 on: 2008 August 14, 12:14:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some of the models look like they've been sewn into the outfits and can barely take a decent breath... Way to go, TSR, for decades women fought to get out of whalebone stays and metal corsets and you modern thinking assholes are just putting them right back in there. Way to go! It is so sexy to be shoved into a fashion torture device, don't cha know... Assholes.

Paden FTW!  This burns me up for many reasons.  Smutty, hypersexualized clothes objectify women and are completely demeaning to us.  If only the (presumably young) women who create these clothes for TSR could realize that. Angry  (Sorry for the serious.  This issue infuritates me--can you tell? Cheesy)

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
Millie
ARR!

Mean, callous, Harpy.

View Profile
« Reply #928 on: 2008 August 14, 16:05:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have several steelboned corsets, and my husband finds them very sexy. You're right though, you can't breathe, but GOD what a waistline  Cheesy

Every time a woman masturbates, God creates a kitteh. Think of the Kittehs people!
Panthpirate
ARR!

hai i can has intrawebz lawyer nao kthxbai

View Profile
« Reply #929 on: 2008 August 15, 01:40:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Win!  Cheesy

I hate it when people have those meshes that are all "ZOMG LOOK AT ME I HAZ SMALL WAIST!" and then they exaggerate *other* things to make it "sexy."  Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: