PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 07:07:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 961797 times)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #840 on: 2008 August 05, 00:01:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't drop the word motherfucker in front of my dad until I was made to go live with him when my husband refused me the military housing allowance when he was in Basic Training. He came home on leave, some shit happened between him and another woman (she had his daughter from that night) and then he tried to rape me. In my father's house, no less!! I took him to the bus station, dropped his ass off and when I got home, I asked my dad if he could help me find a divorce lawyer because I wanted to divorce the motherfucker. Dad didn't even blink, he just handed me the number of one he'd already scoped out for me and then told me to call his father-in-law because they had actually talked for the first time since my mother had died and Gramps told Dad that he'd pay for my divorce.

During this time, the asshole called constantly and harassed me until my dad called his training officer and talked to him about it. Turns out, they had served together. Gotta love it when sergeants know each other. That shit, combined with his other behaviour and his cocaine addiction, got his ass tossed out on a dishonourable discharge... Anyhow, every time that man would call, I would scream all sorts of obscenities at him over the line while my dad rolled laughing. The sad part? I was six months shy of being 21.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #841 on: 2008 August 05, 00:08:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, Paden, that's a lot of drama.   Shocked   Crazy.
I married a military man when I was 17 (divorced at 19), and he was no picnic, but he was nothing compared to that.
Makes you thankful for supportive family, huh?

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #842 on: 2008 August 05, 00:13:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I never cussed in front of my parents while I was still living in their house...not even in anger. Now I do cuss in front of them, but still less than I do with my friends. This is, of course, excepting the big "Fuck Shit Bitch Ass" minute marathon of '06.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #843 on: 2008 August 05, 06:22:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I swore minimally in front of my Mum, and all I liked in front of my Dad - particularly when he forgot I was there and shouted at the tv "Fucking shut up you stupid cunt".  Cheesy

I don't see a problem with swearing - they're just words.  I would never wash my kids' mouth out with soap - but I've made it clear that there are certain words not to be said.  Just to put the fear of God into them, I once heard one call the other one a "son of a bitch" - I stormed in there and screamed WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!?!?!? Needless to say calling your mother a bitch inadvertently or deliberately hasn't happened again.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #844 on: 2008 August 05, 11:31:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I loved it when teachers would say 'Excuse my french!' whenever they swore - and this was at University! I can understand whilst we're at school, but when you're teaching students who are 18+, you'd probably find we knew more swearwords then they did! The head of my department at University was the exception; he said what he felt and swore like a sailor and often than not got annoyed when other teachers excused themselves for swearing, even when they were in an adult environment. The guy was not known for pussy footing it around people - if he was angry at you, you knew about it Cheesy

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #845 on: 2008 August 05, 13:51:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I loved it when teachers would say 'Excuse my french!' whenever they swore - and this was at University! I can understand whilst we're at school, but when you're teaching students who are 18+, you'd probably find we knew more swearwords then they did!

Nah. It's just university students complain a lot.   Lips sealed I don't swear in class, despite my liberal pepperings in normal speech - because of students.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
CaptainChris
ARR!

Picture it, Sicily 1922....

View Profile
« Reply #846 on: 2008 August 05, 14:19:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It throws me off occasionally when Lecturers drop the F-bomb in the middle of lectures. My Forensic Biology lecturer last year was one of the worst offenders. Well, that, and the Human Anatomy lecturer who had an unhealthy obsession with monkey sex videos...
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #847 on: 2008 August 05, 14:30:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

May I get back to our regularly scheduled programming? Cheesy

Remember this?

It's back!

Nothing sells like a little T&A. Roll Eyes

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #848 on: 2008 August 05, 15:22:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, as I understand it, the skins are what's being sold - as such, the swimsuits aren't smutty at all.  Actually, except for being on TSR, those suits aren't so bad.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #849 on: 2008 August 05, 15:40:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I always thought that the breast should be fully supported from below, as if it isn't, it can slip out and show a lot more than just a bit of the nipple. I'm one of those that like to keep those bodily bits covered because dealing with sun burn in that area is just too painful for words...The suits look like they're made of foil, just perfect for grilling the tender flesh to perfection, but then again, I'm not Hannibal Lecter, so yuuuuuuuuck!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #850 on: 2008 August 05, 15:55:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Smutty for adults?  No.  Smutty for 13 year olds?  That's the issue, because of TSR's claim to be PG-13.  And yes, I'd say it is, especially in the US.  It's the hypocrisy that slays me.

(Daggs,  I was under the impression that the whole point of this thread was to find stuff that shows how hypocritcal the PG-13 policy is at TSR.  So we're looking for uploads that are smutty with respect to young teenagers, not necessarily with respect to us. But of course you're entitled to your own opinion.)

ETA:  the first pic I uploaded is selling skins.  The second pic is selling bikinis.
« Last Edit: 2008 August 05, 16:19:08 by dietofworms » Logged

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #851 on: 2008 August 05, 15:59:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would honestly say the first swimsuit is waaay worse. First the bewbs are hanging halfway out, and her woman-gina isn't even covered all the way   Roll Eyes
Now if the outfits were set to everyday were then I think it would be smutty, but as swimsuits not that bad....

Unfortunately in today's society little chillun's are growing up and looking older than what they actually are. So in my opinion, if it's a swimsuit that has everything covered, and isn't a thong for 5 year olds, it can't be to smutty.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #852 on: 2008 August 05, 17:27:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unfortunately in today's society little chillun's are growing up and looking older than what they actually are. So in my opinion, if it's a swimsuit that has everything covered, and isn't a thong for 5 year olds, it can't be to smutty.

While I don't think that the swimsuit in question is quite as bad as what we're supposed to be picking here; what is happening in society is not the point. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban was rated M here (recommended for 15 years and over) not because that is current social mores (the outrage was huge), but that is the censorship level for the content regardless of parents reading the books to their kids. TSR promises a censorship level standard, and if it fails to deliver, then that makes it false advertising, regardless of whether a jaded five year old would refuse to raise an eyebrow.

Visit Calalilysims

Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #853 on: 2008 August 05, 17:36:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I understand society isn't the point. I was just making the point that with today's standards, if we are going to find smutty tsr creations they should truly be smutty. Not to be rude, but I don't see issues with swim suits unless they are see-through with sex tattooed all over the body, or like I said, thongs for toddlers.  Wink

But I do understand that it is supposed to be a pg-13 site, and a lot of stuff on there isn't pg-13.

(as a side note on harry potter: I don't know if you live where I live cala but there actually was protests against the book and the movie by christian right groups saying they were practicing and encouraging witch craft. Then they also protested spongebob, saying that spongebob supported gays... enough of the side notes)

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Piratey
ARR!

Zombie Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #854 on: 2008 August 05, 17:57:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then they also protested spongebob, saying that spongebob supported gays...
Suddenly things make a lot more sense.  Shocked
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: