PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 18:01:38

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 958158 times)
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #810 on: 2008 July 30, 16:01:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What I don't understand about that outfit is (aside from everything) how the front and back are both the same width, but the actual crotch part is miniscule. Is this a nightie for women too lazy to take the undie part off before they *ahem* go to bed? Or perchance for women who need a breeze circulating 'twixt their legs?

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Piratey
ARR!

Zombie Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #811 on: 2008 July 30, 16:48:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just like how fitting the name Grizzelda is...  Grin
Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #812 on: 2008 July 30, 20:03:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This was posted at GoS. It's not so much smutty, as really incredibly offensive.
http://isc.thesimsresource.com/images/755/755641.jpg

Does Evi know what it feels like to have an ED?

Obviously not.

So, I suppose it's cool now to create sims with illnesses that have a mortality rate of 1 in 5.

I find that highly offensive. And I'm not easily offended by internet.

I'm very surprised that is even allowed to be uploaded... Tsr is a shithole.

CC Downloads and Legacies

My DeviantArt
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #813 on: 2008 July 30, 22:26:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not surprised, unfortunately.  There is no one there who vets the downloads.  Or any other parts of the site--except if you challenge one of the mods or Thomas. Roll Eyes

It's outrageous and I wish I had the smarts to figure out how to get back at them for their contemptible hypocrisy.

(And Evi wonders why no one shows her models in screenshots.  Maybe it's because almost all of them have a whiff of perversity. Angry)
« Last Edit: 2008 July 30, 22:32:07 by dietofworms » Logged

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
angelicdemon
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #814 on: 2008 July 31, 00:58:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That string between her ... lips... would be uncomfortable.... Sad

Shocked

I didn't even notice... The back is so ... "wide" compared to the string ...  Undecided
angelicdemon
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #815 on: 2008 July 31, 01:02:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Smiley

Nipples  Tongue
angelicdemon
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #816 on: 2008 July 31, 01:10:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG...

Other than the whore Mini van...

There is this...

Type whore and find...

"Pink Lips that are covered with many small bloody scabs and scars. YOu might not want to kiss the person with these lips. (All ages/sexes) (Lipstick) - Agent 420" 
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #817 on: 2008 July 31, 01:57:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

YES! I can finally make my Paris Hilton sim. Oh happy day!

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #818 on: 2008 July 31, 02:29:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now I used to have an ED, and I am offended to a degree..... I am offended on how she perceives people with an ED, and the way it is presented. But they do have some anorexic body meshes on insim that I don't find to terribly offensive.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
angelicdemon
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #819 on: 2008 August 01, 20:50:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Undecided

The object is not in bad taste... Just the Description... Well

Look for the word "prostitute" and find...

Phryne, a famously beautiful Athenian prostitute, was accused of some crime. Before the Areopagus, the city's judicial panel, her lawyer chose to simply reveal her nudity rather than proving her innocence. It worked.
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #820 on: 2008 August 03, 06:58:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But Nood Pictures, even icky ones, are not the problem.  Even the really really icky ones with horrible bad values all over them.  Just to get that clear.

I think that's the whole point. Take the picture posted by angelicdemon as one true example. It's not the fact that her nipples are showing, it's the lewd design, the fact it's purposedly cut out to expose and objectify a woman. In between her legs, there is an odd shadow that makes it look like she has a penis, and I am 80% sure (without seeing it) that this outfit would be described as "sexy" or "sensual". It's not sexy, there is no personality there. Just tack and exploitation. Sure it's a pixel dolly, and one can do with pixel dollies whatever the fuck they want. But to advertise it in a child "friendly" site as "sexy" or like in some other outfit's description as "tease your boy with this great outfit! your sim guys won't stop paying attention to your sim ladies!" are setting a bad example.

Well, that's my two cents anyways Tongue

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #821 on: 2008 August 03, 07:14:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, most of this stuff I wouldn't find offensive to kids over 13 - but that's not the point.  TSR uses this system to censor for other reasons - to act overtly family friendly and keep subscribers with talk of the "clean sims community".  They won't link back to my site (I found out when I had the only Freetime previews) for adult content - which is pixel nipples on women (which I have made "18 years and over" for absolute protection of me). 

I also find it wrong that they tell subscribers (who would be parents) hey - nothing iffy here! When in fact there is, and you've okayed it for your kid.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #822 on: 2008 August 03, 22:36:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When my kid came up to me and asked what a 'douche bag' is, I told him in the politest way possible what it means, literal and slang versions. I would be doing him no favors by avoiding the subject. There are few things that I wouldn't tell him if he asked because the truth is, it's not going to harm him. He knows that calling someone a douchebag is not nice or polite. But it's one more thing that he learns from me rather than from kids at school.
But TSR saying that you can't have anything to do with nipples, then letting the "Pussy" dress out? It's like saying "Hey kids, when you grow up, go ahead and be as crude and immature as you want. Just remember that real people with real bodies are bad, bad, bad."  I mean, everyone has nipples, right? So, instead of being a rigidly PG-13 site, they waver. It's like they're too lazy to keep up the wholesome image, but too greedy to take it down and possibly risk parents not forking over money for their kids' subscriptions. But I'll wager an apple to an acorn that none of the kids are bothered by any of it. If I was a *12* I would be rejoicing over more realistic Sims. I'd be like Yeah, I'm so over Barbies, Mom. Hello, I'm *12*!
In the end, it's T$R's hypocrisy that is so offensive. And that's why this thread is win.  Grin

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #823 on: 2008 August 04, 05:04:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They pretend to be as non-offensive as sliced bread when in fact they are peddling smut to kids under the age of their majority. They are minors and as such, shouldn't be targets for that sort of thing. You would think they'd want to protect their asses against outraged parents screaming at them for putting stuff out there that little Johnny twelve year old shouldn't be seeing until he is old enough to figure out the whole emotional/intellectual nature of adult relationships. I know that if I caught an underage kid with items like that in their game, I'd be deleting and doing some massive lectures on what is and is not appropriate. And I would be doing some ass-chewing on the site that put those up when they claim to be minor-friendly. Kids grow up too damn fast as it is, do they really need even more stuff that educates them in adult matters even faster? Just my thoughts, take them as you wish.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #824 on: 2008 August 04, 06:38:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When my kid came up to me and asked what a 'douche bag' is, I told him in the politest way possible what it means, literal and slang versions. I would be doing him no favors by avoiding the subject. There are few things that I wouldn't tell him if he asked because the truth is, it's not going to harm him. He knows that calling someone a douchebag is not nice or polite. But it's one more thing that he learns from me rather than from kids at school.

I tell my boys too - mainly because these are words you shouldn't throw around casually. Coolington mealy mouths it every time. Like so:

Kid: What's a faggot?
Dad: A bundle of sticks.

Coward.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: