PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 16, 08:43:17

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 961278 times)
Mheyin
ARR!

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #720 on: 2008 July 12, 16:43:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I live in Chicago, so I see them all the time. Not too frequently now in the exact area I live in (though just north of me there's plenty of drugged-out women trying to get money for their next fix on the same street they can buy the stuff on), but back when I used to live in Boys Town, you'd see lots of 'em, all hours of the day. There, the men in drag outnumbered the female whores 3 to 1.

Yeah, I lived a couple blocks off Cicero Avenue a very long time ago. We used to sit on our back deck and watch the helicopters picking out the hookers and dealers on the street on weekends. Fun stuff for a twelve year-old.  Cheesy

Have you ever noticed that the men in drag always have better legs than the female whores? I used to perform across the street from Spin and holy damn, those guys have nice legs. /jealous

Yo-ho, haul together,
Hoist the colors high!
Heave-ho, thieves and beggars,
Never say we die!
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #721 on: 2008 July 12, 16:52:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have you ever noticed that the men in drag always have better legs than the female whores? I used to perform across the street from Spin and holy damn, those guys have nice legs. /jealous

Yeah - that's a good way to spot a dude in drag.  If more men knew that, there'd be less embarassment all round.  My husband and I were leaning over a washing machine once, and a guy came up from behind us and said "Good morning ladies" in a very sexy tone.  Probably eyeing up Coolington's legs, as he's 6ft tall with long legs - not mine - I'm 5'6'' and have what I like to call "pony legs" - little legs that are shorter than Coolington's arms.

The man that makes a mistake like that might have doubts about himself.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #722 on: 2008 July 13, 00:36:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I used to live on a street that was notorious for it's hookers, my bf used to get propositioned by them coming home from work!

Haha another time me and my mother were driving home late at night and one tried to get us to pull over. You know because we were so interested and all Tongue

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
Yaardarm Monkey II
ARR!

still the same simian of plunder

View Profile
« Reply #723 on: 2008 July 13, 01:25:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

a guy came up from behind us and said "Good morning ladies" in a very sexy tone.  Probably eyeing up Coolington's legs

The man that makes a mistake like that might have doubts about himself.  Cheesy

you mean...kinda like THIS???

Grin    Cheesy    Grin
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #724 on: 2008 July 13, 03:14:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yaardarm, that was so funny! I knew it was a guy tho, you can tell by the masculine feet!
Smiley
When the "hey ladies.." guy realised it was a dude, his facial expression was priceless! So awesome!  Grin

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Piratey
ARR!

Zombie Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #725 on: 2008 July 13, 13:19:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And nobody get your panties in twist about the furry comment. It was just a joke.  Wink
Actually, I think you had a valid point putting furries in the same context as murderers and rapists.  Wink

And Yaardarm, that video is aboslutely hilarious. ROFL. It's funny actually, because I've actually had compliments about my legs. You won't see me with long hair or in drag though...  Tongue
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #726 on: 2008 July 13, 14:37:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Exactly like that.  Cheesy And Coolington's hair was about that long at that stage!  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
cookiepirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #727 on: 2008 July 13, 19:56:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Exactly like that.  Cheesy And Coolington's hair was about that long at that stage!  Cheesy

They have a similar commercial here in The Netherlands.  It's for Anderlon Summer Blond Shampoo.  You got 3-4 guys cruising the beach, looking for blonds.  Most of the targets are brunettes, then there is the one blond, with really long hair.  They get all excited until HE turns around...the reactions are the same!  So funny! 

As for mistaking men for women in real life, my hubby did that once before we were married.  He was trying to get me jealous by making comments about the women walking around (You know the comments:  She's hot, look at her, etc...).  One in particular, he said had a really great butt, then she turned around, and it was a HE.  I LMAO on the mistake, but agreed:  the guy did have a really GREAT ass!  He never tried that again.  Grin

~ the happy little cookiepirate ~
Cookie Cannibal
MONDAYS - A terrible way to spend 1/7th of your life
Kragey
ARR!

I can haz CC?

View Profile
« Reply #728 on: 2008 July 14, 04:10:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I used to be proud of the fact that I looked good in my bathing suit this past June, but then I saw the related videos. Pretty creepy, thinking that somebody might have been video-taping me. O_O

calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #729 on: 2008 July 14, 05:01:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One in particular, he said had a really great butt, then she turned around, and it was a HE.  I LMAO on the mistake, but agreed:  the guy did have a really GREAT ass!  He never tried that again.  Grin

Serves him right. Blahahahaha!  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #730 on: 2008 July 15, 11:56:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You MUST read this exchange.  Thomas' reply is so very predictable--as is his immediately thereafter locking the thread. Roll Eyes

http://forums.thesimsresource.com/showthread.php?t=358035

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
Scurvy Wench
ARR!

Now with POTO!

View Profile
« Reply #731 on: 2008 July 15, 15:38:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm suprised that the op didn't get an immediate banhammer after TomAss locked the thread.

Playing in the GIMP is one of my favorite things. - chemestrycourtney
I did it for the Bacon - Hecubus
Thank you for that visual abortion - Paloma
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #732 on: 2008 July 15, 17:42:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow what a liar. Sad sad man.

Inactive
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #733 on: 2008 July 15, 17:47:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If she had left for a period of time (which I think isn't the case), surely you coyuld just take her off the FA list then add her back on when she returns...

...shit, forgot this was Toma$$ we're discussing here; logic is something alien to that fucked up brain of his!

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #734 on: 2008 July 16, 11:35:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thomas is indeed an ass, but I don't think we get anywhere with this kind of scurrilous commentary.  It brings us down to their level.

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: