PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 19:57:38

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 958182 times)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #705 on: 2008 July 11, 20:21:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They're hos, they don't have taste... Sorry, was still thinking of the stereo-type ho, not the ones that don't wear shoes cause they're just another thing to take off before they can get paid.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #706 on: 2008 July 11, 20:48:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Prostitutes on COPS usually are in oversized t-shirts and shorts.  Quite a few of them seemed to have misplaced their shoes and stand around bare foot, which befuddles me.

Speaking of which, one time on a family vacation we stopped at a 7-11 to get directions. There was bare-footed hooker getting arrested who was yelling at the cop about how her "John" stole her shoes. I was born and raised in a city where hookers are ridiculously common and this was the funniest/strangest thing I had ever seen.

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
Jonze
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #707 on: 2008 July 11, 22:44:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Speaking of which, one time on a family vacation we stopped at a 7-11 to get directions. There was bare-footed hooker getting arrested who was yelling at the cop about how her "John" stole her shoes. I was born and raised in a city where hookers are ridiculously common and this was the funniest/strangest thing I had ever seen.

Lol, if you wanna be sexy, the shoes come off LAST!!

I used to live on a street that was notorious for it's hookers, my bf used to get propositioned by them coming home from work!
They're mostly eastern european girls here Sad It's really sad Sad

keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #708 on: 2008 July 11, 23:43:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I lived in Phoenix, you could spot a ho by how dirty and icky she looked. Most of them are drug addicts looking to do anything to score more crack.  If you saw a pretty ho, dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, you could be pretty sure she was an undercover cop trying to bust the "John".

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #709 on: 2008 July 12, 02:28:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unless you're wearing crocs.  Wink
Yaardarm Monkey II
ARR!

still the same simian of plunder

View Profile
« Reply #710 on: 2008 July 12, 04:49:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

but you can leave your hat on

Wink    Kiss    Wink
netza
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #711 on: 2008 July 12, 06:43:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Netza, I'm very interested in the ad-on.  Have you had it for awhile?  Does it work well?  (I'm really careful about installing anything).

It's one of the best addons for FF that I have ever used. It's easy to use and have keeped from from entering a few spyware sites. Smiley
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

Leader of the PMBD Lesbian Militia.

View Profile
« Reply #712 on: 2008 July 12, 10:34:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OH. MY. GOD. I remember being at parties with my parents and when everyone was drunk of their asses they would get up and do all kinds of dirty dancing to that song, always wearing a cowboy hat on or something. Shocked I think I have been scared for life. All I can remember is "...you can leave your hat on duh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuuuuh"

* Jess Maree shudders.

Oh Gawd now it's in my head! Get it out! Get it out! Get it ooooooooout!

Fuck you, Old Man. Fuck you.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #713 on: 2008 July 12, 11:26:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've never seen a hooker in my life. Thank the heavens for that. I may live on an island of more than several thousand people, but no-one here's a hooker. Cheesy

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #714 on: 2008 July 12, 11:56:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've seen hookers down in the Valley (the somewhat seedy part of town, full of nightclubs and pubs) but thankfully I've never had any form of communiqué with them Tongue

dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #715 on: 2008 July 12, 13:24:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I lived in New York City awhile ago, and there was a tranny hooker who used to make my life miserable every time I passed by the doorway where he hung out.  He'd spot me and call out, "Girl with the glasses, you are SO UGLY!" or "Those shoes have GOT TO GO" or something like that, and of course in a voice that brought people to a halt. Cheesy

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #716 on: 2008 July 12, 15:40:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow Tchan, you're an exception. Even directly outside the itsy tiny town i lived for a couple of years there were hookers Grin
Thou haz an innocent & cleanse mind!

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #717 on: 2008 July 12, 15:53:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I mean, it's not like they're hard to spot or anything Tongue All hookers wear short little outfits and fishnet stockings*.

* Warning: not to be confused with Alexander Downer.

glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
« Reply #718 on: 2008 July 12, 16:02:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think almost everyone has probably seen a prostitute, whether or not they are aware of it. Jess Maree is right that many of them are easy to spot, especially in certain areas, and I think you're being ironic/sarcastic about them all wearing the same thing, right? If so, then you are very accurate.

It's a misconception that all prostitutes dress like....well, whores, or stumble around in a drug-induced delirium shouting at inanimate objects because they're mad that they didn't get a fiver for a handjob behind a dumpster. These are examples of an extreme, even if many or even most prostitutes end up at this extreme at one point or another. Just as there are murderers and rapists and furries (haha) who look like "normal" people, and normal people who look like they've lost their minds, there are hookers who don't look like hookers. In fact, the successful ones (a term I use rather loosely to describe the ones who don't get beaten up by their pimps, or get seduced by easy access to drugs) rarely do. It is the extreme cases (the homeless, half-crazy drug addicts and the draggy Hollywood madams dressed in furs) that we notice, because they are noticeable, and they aren't everywhere because they are shifted to seedier locales by "respectable" society.

Of course, people who find themselves lifestyle should expect a life of hardship, because they two quite frequently go hand in hand. It's not a glamorous, or even a normal type of life for most people who get involved in it, and it can lead down dangerous paths very quickly and easily...but it doesn't always. Basically what I'm trying to get at is this: sure, most prostitutes might not blend in at a PTA meeting or a post office, but it is incredibly naive to believe that none of them do. Some live in well to do suburbs or even ritzy neighborhoods, and they fit right in; the secret to their success is that they don't seem like the traditional conception of the downtrodden, rapidly deteriorating whore. Ashley Dupre, anyone?

Anyway, that was my random rant for the day.

And nobody get your panties in twist about the furry comment. It was just a joke.  Wink

Edited because my grammar sucks when I haven't been awake for a few hours.
« Last Edit: 2008 July 12, 16:08:53 by glasscigarette » Logged

I can has vagina dentata plz?
Proud member of the Official Coconut Fan Club!
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #719 on: 2008 July 12, 16:39:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh Gawd now it's in my head! Get it out! Get it out! Get it ooooooooout!

Could be worse. I've had this stuck in my head for days! (The sample cuts out right at the very beginning of the R2-D2 noises.) Wanna trade?

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: