PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 00:47:29

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 963733 times)
cookiepirate
ARR!

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #2760 on: 2009 July 11, 19:13:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unless you hand drew each pixel of a pattern, so that it's totally yours, I can't see how someone could charge for a pattern that can be easily gotten from the web or a pic and made into one.  You certainly couldn't claim it as yours alone, so I say:  Go for it!  For every paid pattern, find the design online and make a free pattern to share.  *thumbs nose at TSR* Tongue

~ the happy little cookiepirate ~
Cookie Cannibal
MONDAYS - A terrible way to spend 1/7th of your life
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #2761 on: 2009 July 11, 19:19:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This isn't on T$R, but it's by a T$R creator.  It's supposed to be business wear.  Maybe if you're Erin Brokovich?  Especially the one on the right.  Maybe she forgot her shirt?

rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2762 on: 2009 July 11, 21:08:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I waiting for a pattern like that to show up on another site and TSR claim the other site stole it, because you know that is what they would do.

As for that business wear, I don't see women wearing clothes like that downtown here, and I live in my states capital and we have several companies either based here or have large operations here. That last one has to be the worst though. I can't tell, but it looks like there is some string, or the collar bridges the gap.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2763 on: 2009 July 12, 19:28:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wouldn't claim the ones I make from scratch as my own, because I use brushes done by other people - at least not to the point of charging money for it, anyway.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #2764 on: 2009 July 13, 06:33:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hah, the moment I saw that I was like, "They look a little emaciated. Liana mesh?", and then, right there on the side, yes, yes it was!

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #2765 on: 2009 July 14, 04:35:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hah, the moment I saw that I was like, "They look a little emaciated. Liana mesh?", and then, right there on the side, yes, yes it was!
Indeed, anorexic waists are her trademark look.

rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2766 on: 2009 July 20, 00:16:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Woah, Simal10 and Shakeshaft were demoted?!

I was on TSR today just checking to see if they had any updates about their workshop, and nope, none. But in the SA Focus it was featuring Shakeshaft. I thought I would look at her page to see if she said anything about being an SA now, and she didn't. In her about me section it still says how delighted she is to be an FA, and I thought that she needs to change that because she isn't one anymore, but she is. She is both an SA and a FA. If you look on her profile under her avatar there is the FA thing showing she is an FA for Sims 2, and under it is the SA thing showing she is an SA for Sims 3. So she still hasn't gotten any punishment from her theft.

And I think this constitutes smutty, along with damn ugly and scary:

I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2767 on: 2009 July 20, 00:48:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe Thomass considers being demoted to SA for TS3- her punishment- After all AnoeskaB, Ayuff, Cyclonesque, and Hatshepsut were all FA's when I left and remained so for TS3- because they were good little girls/boys did not protest Thomass's crappy treatment of his employees and did not cause butthurt and scandal for freesite owners and creators like Shakeshit and DITZ (oops meant DOT) did on the unofficial behalf of TSR
« Last Edit: 2009 July 20, 01:19:01 by dstar » Logged

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #2768 on: 2009 July 20, 01:02:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

rum_nate - Nothing says "come hither, lover" like neon green thigh highs.  Just ask Kermit the Frog. Wink  I wonder if there's a thong in back?  That would indeed be not PG-13.

rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2769 on: 2009 July 20, 01:25:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder if there's a thong in back?

Care to download it and find out?  Wink

CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #2770 on: 2009 July 20, 02:30:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder if there's a thong in back?

Care to download it and find out?  Wink
No, I prefer to leave that in the realm of the unknown.  I'm low on eye bleach.  Now, if I had a way send this stuff to the parents of all the 12s on TSR, that would change my mind. Cheesy

rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2771 on: 2009 July 20, 02:36:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now, if I had a way send this stuff to the parents of all the 12s on TSR, that would change my mind. Cheesy

That would be fun, especially to send it to the parents of the 12s who are pay for a subscription, that would be even better.

Dodreih
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2772 on: 2009 July 20, 11:49:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some smutty underwear by Liana..

It had to come some day..
El Diablo
ARR!

Sticks and stones, mate.

View Profile
« Reply #2773 on: 2009 July 20, 16:08:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Woah, Simal10 and Shakeshaft were demoted?!

I was on TSR today just checking to see if they had any updates about their workshop, and nope, none. But in the SA Focus it was featuring Shakeshaft. I thought I would look at her page to see if she said anything about being an SA now, and she didn't. In her about me section it still says how delighted she is to be an FA, and I thought that she needs to change that because she isn't one anymore, but she is. She is both an SA and a FA. If you look on her profile under her avatar there is the FA thing showing she is an FA for Sims 2, and under it is the SA thing showing she is an SA for Sims 3. So she still hasn't gotten any punishment from her theft.

Nobody got "demoted," TSR just created a new game category for TS3 and chose FAs and SAs for that game based on their TS3 content submissions (lots and patterns only, at this point). Plenty of FAs and SAs either don't have or want TS3 or aren't interested in creating for it, so they're still pumping out TS2 stuff and retain their FA or SA titles. Looks like they're hurting for TS2 submissions, they only have a couple of new featured items every day now. TS3 seems to have taken a lot of wind out of their "sales." (Sorry, horrid pun but I couldn't resist.)

The one who angers you, controls you.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2774 on: 2009 July 20, 17:33:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nothing wrong with lace, but I can't imagine those are comfortable to wear.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: